balanced answer

1 Like

Is there any release tomorrow ?

Negentropic Omnilingual
The Great Imperial Crown
The Negentropic Hunpo
Way Back Machine
Black Panther

would these groups be interested for friday?
message me etc.

21 Likes

We were expecting BLUEPRINT OF BLUEPRINTS NFT to be released this friday.

Havent seen that yet

1 Like

Should i resubmit it? Iā€™m not sure if the first submission went through, but it was submitted on May 6

Yeh man
I do 5 a week, there are 60 at the moment,
if you submitted its probably there, I will try to do more next week,
but usually participants are in multiple groups and may not able to get all if they are all released at the same time.

18 Likes

Yo dream, do you see ā€œThe Flashā€ on the list? Also what number is it if u see it

number 36

i am at 23 at the end of the coming friday (as long as all are ready)

13 Likes

what number do Limitless and Poker star have?

1 Like

limitless is 62

Poker Star is 25

10 Likes

so between limitless and poker star, there were 36 projects submitted or our submitted draft was problematic?

I just checked and told you the numbers.
didnt do anything else, i have not reached that point to hash out details in either groups.

10 Likes

ok, cuz ig it was submitted about a month ago and seems to be among the last places, thatā€™s why I got confused

Be patient everyone. Your time will come. Use the time you have to work with the NFTs and fields you already have.

In the time since waiting for the groups Iā€™m in, Iā€™ve been working with all my fields, learning how to best implement them into my system with the goal of being able to communicate with them and have them working without needing the image.
By the time the next groups field is released, i can focus entirely on those knowing the other fields are already integrated with my system and are working perfectly

28 Likes

Like thumbs up

3 Likes

I get the excitement with all these projects, but guys please hedge it with patience and consideration for Captain.

Donā€™t arm twist the man with ā€œI thoughtā€, and this or that. No worries.

5 Likes

yeah, no problem with waiting, just wanted to know how does the selection of order function, whether it goes in order of when the submissions took place or according to different factors, so we, who didnā€™t know, can plan with that in the future.

4 Likes

@Dreamweaver could you please tell us what number Perfect Health and immortality project is in the list?

8 Likes

(was 27, i deleted a duplicate)

16 Likes