Frivolous (Sapien Medicine album)

I need to take @Bronyraur’s tips (who btw can give hair models a run for their money!) and use it myself. With Plasma Protocol speeding hair growth like crazy, Covid shutdown since Dec aka no haircuts (now finally open again), my hair is so damn long haha

12 Likes

Who would have thought you look like Selena Gomez :thinking: nice hair and it did grow a lot :laughing:

9 Likes

Selena Maoshan :thinking:…has a nice ring to it…

Don’t let me curse you with a pronoucement on this nickname :smiling_imp: :rofl:

9 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::smirk::smirk::smirk:

6 Likes

You guys!!! :joy::joy::joy: You all gave me a good laugh! Selena Maoshan?? @_OM :joy:

Oh so flattering! :hibiscus: Well I don’t do much actually but here’s my routine :)))

• I don’t use hairdryer (except 3 times/year when my hairdresser runs after me to dry my hair).

• I use a totally natural shampoo made by some farmers in my region (with bay leaves. Natural but washes very well though).

• Henna is a good conditioner, anti-fungal etc. but you can use the colorless versions which are Cassia Obovata and Cassia Auriculata. Very efficient… but you gotta love hanging out with some mud-spinach-like mixture on your head for a few hours ;)))

• Some coconut oil

• And some green tea and rosemary rinses here and there…

Ooops… I think I’ve derailed the thread… :nail_care:

17 Likes

Yes, dream said so

2 Likes

Awesome. That’s a really noticeable difference. I’ve noticed a lot more shine in my hair too

7 Likes

a goddess was born, definitely !

3 Likes

I gotta say my hair LOOKS and FEEL so much better. I’ve been listening for about a week (around the same time i last washed it)

38 Likes

:muscle: :muscle: :+1: :+1: :heart:

6 Likes

Well done bro :fire:

3 Likes

Which field is best to prevent male baldness because I’m crowning a little on top?

1 Like

@Dreamweaver, any thoughts on “Which field is best to prevent male baldness because I’m crowning a little on top?”

Yooo was waiting for some curly squad!!
But my updates comes in months from now :)

4 Likes

What causes baldness?

Google that, then come here and look for potential solutions dream has provided us with.

Apply this to most fields you got question.

7 Likes

Off topic but i see you bro!:muscle::muscle::muscle:

Don’t smite me guys :pleading_face: I’ll go now…

8 Likes

Mr. Biceps has left the building…

8 Likes

1 reply that’s all :nerd_face:

Yes bro, slowly getting back. Still 5 lbs down from peak but definitely seeing the growth in muscle and strength.

2 Likes

This! I second this

5 Likes

Yeah! good idea!

2 Likes