Gabapentin (Patreon)

:pray:t4:

1 Like

@Dina
I apologize in advance as I know you didn’t ask for my opinion, but it comes from a sense of moral obligation that I convey the following:

So, I learnt recently I, too, have FND; I took gabapentin blindly for the past 6 months and it’s been a nightmare- the best way to work FND is with your doctor of course, (ie for me I learnt trauma work/ physical therapy/ alternative therapies )

But all said and done- this, really, at least for me, gives me most hope: SapienMed.
And it will heal me , i already know!

I am actually having to self tapper off GP and I have to be honest it’s probably the worst pill I ever took- and I’ve been detoxed off of many pills, in the past 1.5 years, including opioids.

Fun fact: sometimes, prolonged use of gabapentin can cause adverse, not desired, affects. DuckDuckGo it.

For me, personally, as I am near the tail end of my tapper: I can think again, walk again, even have enough muscle strength to laugh or cry again! And swallow. I love it love it love it :heart:

Also? I couldn’t also tap into my psychic abilities which I assumed I “lost” for the longest time lol. Why? It’s bc GP can fry your nervous system (not my words, but from a very dear friend / wise monk lol).

Also FND has an app called neurosymptoms. It has great alternative healing recommendations, was created by a Scottish researcher and is approved by accredited FND organizations (my doc recommended I acquaint myself with said site, so that’s where I’m coming from when passing this along).

Some audios I know will cure me/ support me along the way as I return to negentropy:

Plasma protocol #1
Heart coherence
Ego dissolution → new Perspectives
BPOL
Emotional supporter
Light and vibrational guidance
Shamanic medicine wheel
Mikroinski therapist
Mythic album
Unbreakable & tower of power & BPOP (to help give you that “fight” to go along with the day when even breathing hurts too much/ give you that extra TLC / manifestation aid)
And perhaps spell curse removal…I’m actually going to purchase this one later td bc I want to test out if it brings about some changes.

^These are all mere suggestions, of course :)

I wish you the best of luck and please only take what resonates

Thank you :dove::leaves:

Edit: I’m just talking about the actual pill- probably should have clarified that lol

4 Likes

Love this field, thank you very much for it @Captain_Nemo

it helps with my neuropathic itch on my scalp

3 Likes

Hi I’m so sorry I’ve just seen this
So I’m trying not to get alarmed by these sensations which is helping a lot
Listening to the anxiety guys affirmations also
EFT
Yes I refused medication - as long as we don’t focus too much on these sensations
Tune into our core breathing and re-learn to balance our senses

It’s all apparently down to anxiety they say, so releasing trauma not focusing too much on these symptoms
Taking alpha lipoic acid, knowing that you are safe when these sensations happen
Difficult journey but we have to try to retrain our mind

I’m not listening to way too many frequencies as it can overwhelm the nervous system
I listen to
Elke nervous system
Sapien oxygen chamber

Then I try to get on with my day not worrying too much about these sensations

2 Likes

@Dina I thought we could use as many fields as desired if such was for energetic development? But yes those fields you mentioned are phenomenal :) I also love deep belly breather too as well, it’s in the title lol

We can normally bit I think if there’s nervous system disorders we shouldn’t overdo the fields

1 Like

I don’t get that part; can my mother who has diabetic neuropathy take this like 2 or 3 times a day and can she listen like 3 times in a row (so in total would be like 9 times a day)?
Is that ok?
Every 8 hours or so, 3 times in a row?
Until now she listened like 2 times (2-3 times in a row) in 24 hours.

Best to have her try various combinations and see what suits her. Gradually increase number of times per day if u rly think it is best and see how she reacts.
I am not an expert so I dont feel comfortable giving advice when situation is serious like with your mum😔

1 Like

Thank you so much for answering!

U can get deeply familiar with her condition and then look for fields that can attack different aspects of her problem.

Gabapentin and Pregabalin are rly good things, but I dont like to rely on even energetic substances, long term speaking.

Maybe have her try Far infrared? That one relaxes my body, nervous system and deals with my RLS really effrctively and I dont feel a bit drowsy when waking up next day🙂, while it helps just as much as Gabapentin/pregabalin would.

Far infrared has other benefits so even more of a reason to give it a go👌

2 Likes

i can loop it overnight so she should be fine with looping for 10-15 mins and keep goinf if she feels fine.

This applies for Far infrared, each field is different so please never overuse irresponsibly.

1 Like

Thank you so much for telling me these things!
She is better than before after listening to plasma (once a day; perhaps she can listen 2 or even 3 times a day?) + superhuman mutant + a few other fields, besides gabapentin, but the pain is still bothering her, at least a few times a day, again, it’s not as bad as it used to be.
Is it ok to combine Far infrared with the other fields (mutant + plasma + DNA repair, among others)?

1 Like

Dna repair and plasma beach are rly powerful fields.

I would advise her to use one of those in the morning one loop or more if she can handle, then use second audio few hours later. Once u havr plasma and dna audios out of the way, you can combine far infrared easily.

Worst thing that can happen to her is intense detox, hence why I suggest taking a break.

As u get more involved with fields u will develop intuitive understanding, take it easy and focus on making digestable/progressive changes in her daily playlist🤞

Glad to be helpful💪

6 Likes

Wow…just heard this is successfully given to people with tremor. Hope it helps with mine.
Thank you so much!!!

3 Likes

This is IMHO:
No problem if u stick with the 2-4X/day (meaning in 24 hrs).
If u want to listen to it:
Once a day 4X
Twice a day for 2 times
Four times a day X1
I find this field sedating, so tend to listen in the evening.
Supplement with other fields if necessary.
YMMV
(Of course u can choose to listen to it more, but the above is the recommended amount)

I mostly listen to this every day, so far no problems.
I was on the prescription medication for 3 months, but I went off it because all I did was sleep. I had no problem weaning myself off it. (MAYBE because I was taking it for 3 months)

Pregabalin is a good field too, less sedating.
I have been on 1/2 the adult dose of this (Pregabalin) prescription medication for many years now. It barely helps. (Perhaps helps 5%)

I take Pregabalin and listen to Gabapentin field for some relief of nerve pain caused partially by small fiber polyneuropathy (non-diabetic) and Anklylosing Spondylitis…

4 Likes

Has anyone taken Gaba 100mg as a drug? My neurologist prescribed it for long haul covid symptoms-he said he gave me the lowest dose that he would normally give a 3 year old just because I do not like drugs…

1 Like

I don’t know about the prescription but have you seen the long haul field? It might be helpful in addition to supplementing

Restoration From the Long Haul

6 Likes

My child at the age of 4 took GABA at 1250mg per day

6 Likes

Thank you so much,wish you and your child radiant health💗

3 Likes