Gap between Fields

Hello all,

I want to know how much time gap we should wait after listening to one field and starting to listen to other field?

2 Likes

There are no strict instructions about that, it depends on each person. Some people listen to playlists with several fields one after the other without problem, and other people prefer to wait to meditate with each field for a while and integrate the energy before listening to another field. It is best that you do tests and evaluate how it works best for you.

2 Likes

I used to take half an hour break for switching the fields for listening. But I’m not sure this is the right way. Can anyone else tell if the gap matters or I can add multiple fields in a playlist and listen?

@Dr_Manhattan /@SammyG

You can listen to field back to back

3 Likes

To my limited knowledge, the only things limiting you from listening to more fields and integrating them are subconscious limits, your nervous system (this is the vehicle by which you assimilate fields), and time.

Now, as to whether or not you’re fully integrating the fields or could be doing so more efficiently… then you start getting into theming your stacks, order of the stack, breaks, meditative states before/during/after, and, again, subconscious limits.

My personal goal has been to get to a baseline/foundation of even being able to feel exactly what the fields are doing to/for me personally before even attempting to min-max like that. As otherwise, I’d be taking, for example, Dr. Manhattan’s 10+ years of brain doping/rewiring and trying to apply it to myself as a <3 month newbie. Which is inefficient at best, and disastrous at worst.

It’d be like trying to paint by number except you’re color-blind and can’t read; so I’ll figure out a system to discern what’s happening first, and then go from there.

3 Likes