Gas trapped in colon

Hello,

Can anyone recommend something for releasing painful gas trapped in colon and intestines?

Thank you.

1 Like
3 Likes

Really? Hahaha thank you

3 Likes

Use QI colon cleanser too
along with Sapien intestinal cleaner and with brown noise

6 Likes

Also, eat beans, daily, for a while; for example:

It will take care of any gas or constipation problem.

Well, you can skip the meat/sausages, of course lol.

2 Likes

Yes eat beans but don’t eat after beans fresh oranges :tangerine: as thy help intestines and person don’t release gas as much :sunglasses:

Good luck ! :smile_cat:

1 Like

Lol.

Farting is health.

2 Likes

Hahaha I thought beans did the opposite? I dont have a constipation problem,I am very regular but I had a sonogram today because I thought my spleen hurt and it turns out I have lots of gas from too much fibre?
I do love beans though and in fact,I have some :))

1 Like

Oh, I thought it’s because of constipation that you had a gas problem (you mentioned that gas got stuck, that’s why I associated it with constipation) …

Yeah, maybe my advice is not the best then.

All I know is that beans help release gas and help with constipation - among other things, which I don’t know about.

1 Like

If you can take green drink for couple days leafy greens + cumber or long celery .

It will work but also it might be very farty and smelling.

2 Likes

I do that already…I think it’s this new green powder I started taking that might be too much for me.
Thank you though

2 Likes

The gases can be absorbed with activated carbon. You can find it at the pharmacy. Powdered green clay can also help.

Regarding the cause of this imbalance I suggest this :

• Avoid for a while if possible (or reduce as much as possible) all foods rich in fodmaps , dairy products and cereals.

• Plan a course of probiotics afterwards to rebalance your intestinal flora.

I also advise you to pay attention for a while to food combinations. That is to say, complex mixes to digest. Lipids with proteins, proteins with carbohydrates, and proteins with lipids.

A process of food breakdown that has not been properly done can result in either fermentation or putrefaction, releasing gases in both cases. This can cause digestion problems, assimilation issues, and intestinal pain.

I wish you a quick recovery :pray:

Chatgpt :

FODMAPs are fermentable sugars found in certain foods. The acronym FODMAPs stands for Fermentable Oligosaccharides, Disaccharides, Monosaccharides, and Polyols. They are fermentable carbohydrates that may be poorly absorbed by some individuals, causing gastrointestinal symptoms such as bloating, abdominal pain, gas, and digestive upset in susceptible individuals.

Foods rich in FODMAPs include certain fruits (such as apples, pears, cherries), certain vegetables (such as onions, garlic, mushrooms), certain dairy products (such as cow’s milk, yogurt), certain sweeteners (such as sorbitol, xylitol) and certain grains (such as wheat, barley, rye).

For people with gastrointestinal disorders, following a low FODMAP diet can help reduce symptoms. However, it is important to consult a healthcare professional or nutritionist for personalized advice, as long-term elimination of certain foods can lead to nutritional deficiencies.

3 Likes

many don’t like this suggestion but it’s nice first aid in this situation

Often used in connection with fasting, or at least I hope so :slight_smile:

enema, can do at home with hanging water bottle, tubing and nozzle and clean water

can add a bit of sea salt to create a saline solution
or weak coffee, which stimulates the liver to assist in releasing contents of bowels

3 Likes

Intestine healing and regeneration (patreon)

Fascia shake (gumroad)

2 Likes

Thank you!

I’m doing just that…I don’t know what brought this on and the pain woke me up at night. It feels like it’s the spleen but they said all my organs look fine.

1 Like

Why the fascia shake?

If you have any other information to share later, please do not hesitate .

Yes , usually wen I work with clients green detox many give up as beginning might be unpleasant.

Some trowing up , some have big gas smell uncontrollably and become problem in social dayli activities , some hit depression, feeling tiread after sleep, uncontrollable crying :sob: etc

It’s better to actually consume fresh green drink juiced but powdered is ok to .

Greens working thy magic and cleansing :broom: the more you keep up the better become .

For me wen I did head core detox took me two months where after a lot of crying :sob::sob::sob: aldo not big fan of sugar and don’t consume a lot still had crazy reactions from shaking as drug addict, tiredness, feeling heavier, feeling of constipation , feeling very sad until later being on toilet a lot .

But after all this one morning I woke up and all was different, :sun_with_face: literally .

Happiness, strong energy , clean sistem etc :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:
Pure Love :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart: deep from Heart chakra :green_heart::tulip:

2 Likes

That one always inspires me to “go”

Everyone’s different but it’s true for me

1 Like

That sounds amazing for you.

Do you think I could just add a celery juice instead of this?

I never had any issue with celery juice.
I’m throwing this green stuff away lol

1 Like