Gauging interest for a possible 'SapienMed Retreat'

Isn’t Glastonbury one of the Sacred Sites famous for Multiple UFO Sightings and Crop Circles alongwith Avebury and Stonehenge ?

Well I would love to Meet some Pledians , Druids and other Benevolent ET’s in Glastonbury over a Nice cup of Coffee with You and Captain @SammyG :joy::laughing::grinning:

7 Likes

Glastonbury is the location of Earth’s Heart Chakra.

At least according to mainstream esoteric sources.

But it is no coincidence that Dream (and Aliens / Angels / etc.) are hanging around there.

10 Likes

There is also a portal to Glastonbury in Energetic Alchemy Channel, not very well known based on the views, but it feels really good :ok_hand:

16 Likes

Maybe. Long ride from Buffalo.

5 Likes

Bless you!

5 Likes

There are also Ley Lines that intersect and converge in Glastonbury. Druids are pretty cool, when they celebrate their Winter/Summer Solstice, they also allow you into the inner ring of the stones…most of the year, British Heritage only allows you to observe the stones at a distance. I’m a Summer Solstice baby, so been going a few years for my birthday…

3 Likes

I was just about to mention the Ley Line…

2 Likes

Yeah, I think we quite like the idea of doing this! Looks like enough people are interested for us to start looking into logistics and all that jazz.

All in all, we think it’d be great to have many of us finally meet in person and connect. We are quite confident we have something rather impactful to teach but I also think us all connecting more directly would be very impactful as well.

Think of the many thoughts you have always wanted to express to people for years but couldn’t because most people aren’t open to sapienmed and esoteric things. Well, you’d finally be able to share those thoughts with a group of like minded people and actually feel heard and welcome. You’d be surprised with how much you get out of those kinds of conversations and what they lead to or how they influence your life overall. In person, the dynamic of energy/information exchange is far more deeper. Human connection is transformative.

And well, I mean that in a very literal sense too. Being in the presence of high vibe energy is naturally transformative so that’s another awesome thing.

So yeah, we certainly plan to have fun and make good memories too. I like to party and dream is very much in the flow, so he’ll definitely party too if it came to it lol.

So yeah, this is all still up in the air of course. No guarantees but it is something we are for sure looking into!

44 Likes

I hope this happens! It would be an amazing experience. Also, think about the transformations we could have. :purple_heart::purple_heart:

5 Likes

hot-rod-party

8 Likes

And yes … of course party!! :tada:

4 Likes

Time to use all these manifestation tools to make it happen ;)

12 Likes

The cool thing is though…
All of us will be aware of this. Nobody will judge anyone for needing time to recharge. They might even say "Oh you need to recharge? Let’s go to our plasmafied crystallized rejuvenation chamber for an hour :slight_smile: "

7 Likes

Going to have to see which baked goods I can fly with ;)

9 Likes

Or make them there! :yum:

3 Likes

party

2 Likes

sold

1 Like

greys-anatomy-amelia-shepherd

yourein

Lol, looks like I’m on a Graphics Interchange Format spree.

5 Likes

That would be fun

1 Like

I agree. I think all the Culinary Magician NFT holders will have fun also. :woman_cook:

1 Like