Gauging interest for a possible 'SapienMed Retreat'

So I’ve been hanging with dream in Glastonbury, UK and walking around all these mystical shops and really enjoying the esoteric vibe of the area. It then got us talking about potentially doing a retreat out here. I know a number of you have expressed wanting us to do something like that before in the past but it’s been a while. I just wanted to make this thread to gauage interest in all of ya’ll if this is something you guys would be interested in going to.

As for the retreat itself, not gonna spill the details/ideas in place but you would come out of it with learning some new things, integrating new practices and well some other secrets in store we can’t share yet. Of course, it would also be a fun time where we’d all hang out, eat some of dream’s cooking and have some good fun together.

Anyways, none of this is set in stone and is just an idea in the air. Just wanted to gauge if this is something enough people are interested in.

105 Likes

Great Sammy!
It’s a Dream come true , would love to participate :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

14 Likes

I visited Glastonbury and it’s magical! I’d be interested :slight_smile:

11 Likes

I would be interested but it heavily depends on how long before I will know about it so I can plan for this trip from another continent.

9 Likes

it’s quite far from where i live, but certainly would be a hella of a amazing opportunity, I’m signing up for it!

8 Likes

Definitely interested! :heart:

9 Likes

Great to hear that the idea is being developed!

Regarding me, may depend on a few circumstances, but I would surely work and plan hard to get there, definitely highly interested!

10 Likes

It’s amazing to hear these plans, I’m very interested! :star_struck:

15 Likes

Interested, I’m in UK and about 5 hours from Glastonbury, it would be an amazing opportunity!

13 Likes

Interested :D would be so cool to meet some of u guys irl

16 Likes

Sounds awesome

14 Likes

Awesome, Self-admittedly, I am super jealous … :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :ok_hand: :ok_hand:

24 Likes

Interested, also dependent on circumstances.

11 Likes

How wild will it be to finally meet the people behind the avatar and name? Everyone will need to wear a badge with their avatar names. :joy:

19 Likes

Where´s the fun in that? :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

@Freedom You mean make a game of guessing who is who? lol!

5 Likes

Well many here (claim to) develope their psychic abilities, that would be a fun test.

However, some shouldn´t be so hard to guess, power isn´t always easy to hide.

As are certain “blueprints”…

5 Likes

interested

6 Likes

maybe it will be the time to finally show off intuitive and psychic abilities irl :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Oh I see, using Attract your Soul Tribe in conjunction with Soul Continuum probably (co)triggered this timeline, very interesting…

17 Likes