Gauging interest for a possible 'SapienMed Retreat'

It’s just down the road from me… I’m absolutely interested :grinning::grinning::grinning:

19 Likes

interested

9 Likes

Absolutely!!

9 Likes

Jump in the car bois, we heading to UK

15 Likes

I’d be interested :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Only been waiting a few years :star_struck:

17 Likes

Interested. Thank you.

12 Likes

Interested! Count me in! plua it would be great to hear @SammyG perfect his British accent… :smiley: :laughing:

8 Likes

Very interested, would be very cool to organize it with a proper notice on the when/where.

Making a call for the Culinary Magician Owners, we should defenetly organize some dishes!

14 Likes

I’d be interested

10 Likes

Sounds awesome! Definitely interested. I’m going to be over in EU in July to climb The Matterhorn. Would be great if it lined up around that timeline - Happy to DJ with you too @SammyG

7 Likes

Definitely interested

4 Likes

Lucky girl!!

7 Likes

Would love this! What an amazing opportunity to meet more like-minded members here from the forum and exchange with each other. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

Time to get my Schengen visa! :running_man::running_man:

8 Likes

Totally interested. Especially, the food part (It’s the first thing I read. Have mercy).

Buuuuuuuuut depending on when you plan to do it (because it’s not very easy to find flights and all that jazz), you will have my sword, my bow, and my axe. All-in. Especially if it fits with the festival at the end of June… one of these years :yum:

5 Likes

Wow this is something I have long dreamed to happen a few years ago and would be honored to participate. :grinning:

7 Likes

Interested of course

14 Likes

interested :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Absolutely!

What a blast that’ll be.

8 Likes