General Discussion

Urinary Incontinence and Love Gravitation Wave audios now on Gumroad!

1 Like

What would happen if I listened to it all day?

1 Like

The most I listened to Weight Loss Combo in one day was about 17 times in a row.
I started to feel very sore and I could not handle any more than that.
Dreamweaver said on Patreon there is no daily limit:

No limit, but the more you listen the more you will get exhausted and be hungry dude to your rising metabolism and also feel warm/hot and sweat a lot more.”

4 Likes

Does wearing advanced fields count towards the 4-5 audio limit? Also how do advanced fields affects how many audio fields you can listen too?

2 Likes

From this FAQ:

The max of 4 is suggested only to speed up results if you are looking for permanent physical changes. But if you are listening to different audios like ‘disconnect from negative energy,’ ‘energy blockage removal,’ ‘estrogen boost,’ ‘vagus nerve stimulation,’ then you can listen to as many as you like really.

Also, from this article:

If you wear more than 4 items at a time, you might find the energy overwhelming and it would take your body a longer time to adjust to the fields and carry out the changes. Once your body adjusts to the fields though, they will work at their full capacity.

I suppose it is subjective and depends on how many you can handle without being overwhelmed. Too many audios & advanced fields can overwhelm your physical and energy bodies.

2 Likes

Sapien Medicine now has 145k Subscribers on YouTube, close to 1000 Patrons on Patreon.
Estimates for what the YouTube subscribers number will be by the end of the year? (Poll closes 1st of June)

• Sapien Medicine YouTube 200k Subs
  • Sapien Medicine YouTube 300k Subs
  • Sapien Medicine YouTube 500k Subs
  • Sapien Medicine YouTube 750k Subs
  • Sapien Medicine YouTube 1M Subs

0 voters

2 Likes

Urinary Incontinence is pretty much a very advanced form of Kegels btw :wink:

3 Likes

Guys, I sometimes have terrible pains, feelings and headaches due to coffein withdrawal.
What you do when these days happen? What should I listen perhaps? I am planning to end with coffein cause these pains

3 Likes

Does someone had results with best path?it says and promise a great great stuff.the guy in the comment section said that all his life has change from this field in all the the areas of his life…!(job money career friends).I dont see you talked too much about.the only thing I know it wants time to work…I am a owner but maybe it takes time to see great results so I am waiting.thanks(awesome new site sapien medicine!)

4 Likes

Perhaps you could try the CBD Energy Frequency for pain relief and relaxation, Pain Control video, and the Pain Control card.

Brain Regeneration, Endocrine System Rejuvenation, Vagus Nerve Stimulation and Sestrin might help as well.

Edit: Overcome Any Addiction: Dopamine Receptor Repair & Addiction Healing may also help with quitting caffeine, and withdrawal effects in general.

2 Likes

Anyone got the Subconscious Speaker? I just wanted to install it but I wonder why it needs so many authorizations

1 Like

Its not used, but its in the code though. (just not used)
I have become better programmer from that though.

6 Likes

Ah, thanks for the clarification

Does this subliminal Multidimensional time booster by apold do basically the same thing as the limit dissolver and more? It’s also supposed to be a field/energy booster.

1 Like

Thank you for sharing the experience… I thought of buying the field but unfortunately I came to know that the field cannot be placed on my own custom item. This was really important for fields like Eternity, where I thought to place the field on the wedding rings which can be worn all the time. I hope it will available in future.

3 Likes

Hey I would like to ask if the fat to stem cells audio would stop the cell apoptosis of breast fat and gland tissue caused by the gynecomastia audio.

1 Like

I don’t think so. It might convert some of the breast fat into stem cells and send that to damaged areas of the body for healing. Which means it might cause a reduction of breast fat.

2 Likes

Thanks for the answer but I thought that maybe when the cell apoptosis begins breaking down the breast gland the stem cells would repair the “damage” on the breast gland.

1 Like

Good point. I’m not sure about this.
I think the breast gland is not damaged after apoptosis, so therefore stem cells would not go to this area.
Better to check with Dreamweaver or sammyg about this to make sure.

2 Likes

Which is better for stretch marks? Skin regeneration or stretch mark remover.

1 Like