General Discussion

do you guys think subliminals work to give your things sucuh as photographic memory, height increase and such?

1 Like

The subconscious mind is ridiculously powerful, so it depends on the subliminal.

3 Likes

I am using hypnodaddys super memory subliminal, do you think it will work?

Binaural Nutrition has some amazing audios with his work in isochronic, Binaural, and subliminal messages. Similar in vein to Sapien.

4 Likes

What results have you received from Binaural Nutrition? Being as it is athletic focused, I’m intrigued.

1 Like

I honestly feel like the DHT and Andro video are stronger than Sapiens. Which I’ve switched to listening to.

4 Likes

Anyone got experience with the DMT-Field?

Is nerve growth factor audio a temporary or permanent audio?

I believe it’s in the temporary category of audios.

3 Likes

alright well its still very good for brain growth

2 Likes

I haven’t done dmt but it is the brain chemical that gives you dreams. So just imagine that chemical pumping into your brain while awake. Reports are people end up talking to aliens and the goddess of ayahuasca. I listened to Richard Grannon say he met her and she told him to not do drugs. Lol

3 Likes

I started using the Dragon Golem today, so far it works great.
Now, recently someone I know died and in the description it says:
“This being has the ability to, guide and protect the souls of dead helping
them to reach their destination in their particular afterlife.”
How do I do it? How do I tell the Dragon to help this person?
Also, can we boost the item (the Dragon’s “Home”) with field booster?
@SammyG
@Captain_Nemo

2 Likes

Although I will say I’ve gotten a headache or two from Binaural Nutrition simply because the Isochronic tones and Binaural beats can be a strain when you’re listening to multiple audios.

Otherwise they’re great.

Sapien I never have that problem because of the fields.

1 Like

Yes you can boost it and it makes your dragon golem stronger.

2 Likes

Hi @Samurai do you recommend listening to the Subconscious field every day? Thanks

Thanks @RazingTommy I have been trying to get my GF to use it, she is too damn skeptical. Probably this is the one she should try first.

1 Like

Have you read the servitor guide? It also will know how to do that since it’s in its programming. Not something it has to be taught. So by describing it in your mind as best as possible, it should understand it.

4 Likes

Advanced Healing now on Gumroad!
It’s the audio version of the Advanced Healing Dog Tag.

3 Likes

@gpo Do generally audios on Gumroad eventually appear on Patreon? I see most of the audios eventually showed up on Patreon. Telomere and Advanced Healing, not yet - but I am wondering if it is just a matter of time before they appear on Patreon…

1 Like

Generally, the audios that are on Gumroad, if they have been there a few months, do not appear on Patreon. Occasionally, they do.

I doubt the Telomere Regeneration or Advanced Healing audios will appear on Patreon.

The Chakra audios, Brainwave audios, Lucid Dreaming, HGH v2, Schumann, Urinary Incontinence, Reiki Massage and Negative Entity Banishing Frequencies audios are on Gumroad but not on Patreon.

I could be wrong, perhaps they will appear on Patreon soon.

3 Likes