General Discussion

This one just a couple of times (and should be the first one)

1 Like

Maybe try with Semax and Phenylpiracetam?

4 Likes

You can also try Enhanced Visual Processing, to improve visual recall and can help with memory.

1 Like

I donā€™t intent to slander or badmouth anyone but I was searching on gumroad discover for ā€œSapien Medicineā€ and by sorting it so that the newest show up first this creator showed up as the second entry with the Ambrosia field and even said that he ā€œaddedā€ some morphic fields to the existing field (yeah right) Supposedly there are 6 pieces left? I donā€™t know if one can even resell the field that way? Or if its only possible through nft vendors.

Whatever it is it doesnā€™t look quite right to me so before someone buys it and gets maybe scammed I wanted to bring it to attention.

Maybe @_OM or @SammyG want to take a look at it too

I mean if itā€™s really the nft itā€™s ok to resellā€¦
But I doubt it is, wasnā€™t it a very limited sale?

I donā€™t really understand his ā€œadditionā€, where is it added? maybe itā€™s optionalā€¦
And yes I also highly doubt that would work, but the guy should know such products are less desireable on the market after boosting or additionalā€¦ anything šŸ¤·

I would suggest not using that since there were rumours about DEM that he is putting MTF affirmations inside his work.

Thatā€™s the thing maybe Iā€™m wrong but it seems one can only get the audio maybe even the picture but not the nft. Which would make the other things useless.

The price is too cheap to be honest, he only sells it for a few days and got 6 pieces left? Sounds fishy

Which is the best booster audio from any channel
The best one that gave you good results and you can reccomend

Itā€™s not funny.
I know that some author has cloned the work of our @SorcerySupreme

the data on gumroad is not correct (e.g. - file size)
he converted the original file to wav format and added something? this is a complete destruction of the original field structure.

3 Likes

:woman_shrugging:

8 Likes

"NOTE*** Iā€™ve personally added the morphic resonance of the following to mimic the ambrosial effect also the Amrita/Philosopher Stone/Elixir of Life.

https://blueemeraldalchemy.com/sri-yantra.html

This is what iā€™ve found to be the closest to ambrosia on a metaphysical level."

ME: All someone has to do is read carefully the ENTIRE description to know it ISNā€™T
Sapienā€™s NFT. BUYER BEWARE! Misleading 1rst sentence.

2 Likes

are theres guys legit?

I have no idea if the Sri Yantra or anything else he is selling is legit. Except for the supposedly Sapien Medicineā€™s NFT Ambrosia for sale which is HIGHLY questionable.

2 Likes

Listening to a talk right now centered largely around this book. You know that feeling when youā€™ve been seeing something for a long time but you finally hear someone else state it clearly? Itā€™s comforting and relieving and sometimes even exciting enough that you want to share it.

People attack in you what they tried to kill in themselves. Ever notice certain positive qualities that a certain recurring type of person tries to make you feel bad about? Thatā€™s the tip of the iceberg.

Now how could that tie in to humanityā€™s forsaken powers of manifestation? I donā€™t know. Ask Dr. Iain McGilchrist.

3 Likes

The guy is rockā€™nā€™roll indeed. Be those guys blessed for adding beauty around and sometimes making us feel more understood than with folks we know in day-to-day life.

2 Likes

Indeed. You took his teachings really well.

ā€œLet us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.ā€

4 Likes

my system was being repaired & step by step all the accounts & passwords have been recovered, sigh ! good to be back. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

222k subscribers to sapien medicineā€™s channel :mechanical_arm: :rocket:

8 Likes

224k now :mechanical_arm::eye::point_up:

5 Likes

Whenever anyone complains about an ailment in their life to meā€¦ I send them Sapien links as my reply. haha

5 Likes