General Discussion

Bro when i said hitman, I had you in mind.

So your not taking the job?

1 Like

I do the job but I am feeling bad afterwards

what can you do though. I mean I get the sadness and change myself.

1 Like

You have a ton of questions there, lol
Maybe bullet point them so we get to focus on everything you want some feedback on.
Good topic :slight_smile:

1 Like

These eyes aren’t soulless…this is just a being who had hid themselves from others. You see the barrier, and since you can’t see through it, you’re assuming there’s nothing inside. There is, they just don’t want you to know what it is.

4 Likes

This was obvious to me from your 1st post, before I ever saw this. I’m glad to see you’re aware of what’s actually going on with you. You’re struggling with all the opinions of others because you’re recognizing the lack of truth in them. Lots of humans think lots of things, but assembling a true picture from all the misconception is truly a worthy goal.

I would encourage you to focus on learning how to discern the difference between the nugget of truth any person has vs the layers of misconception/misunderstanding they pile upon it. Then, learn how to assemble the various pieces of truth into the whole picture, like a puzzle. You will likely be surprised by what you discover - I know I surely was.

6 Likes

Guys has anyone seen Cap new bio? Is it new? i don’t know but
i don’t remember it being that

1 Like

I like it.

Huh? what do u mean?

While gazing at my NFT’s (it doesnt necessarily have to be a meditative state)
they all start to move and change shape, some coming off the page and others going very hazey looking and much more in their own special ways. Does this happen with everyone else also while gazing at tue NFT’s?
Is there a name for it so I can try and do some research about it?
While meditating with them it gets much stronger and the whole room which I would be in would start to move, change shape and so on also.
It’s really cool so I would love to be able to learn more about it if anyone would have any information they wouldn’t mind sharing :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Sounds like a psychedelic trip.

1 Like

It’s very like it. It’s a really cool experience so I want to try and grow it to get even stronger if that’s possible.
I had mentioned before about meditating with Black Panther for well over 2 hours and it was amazing what was happening.

1 Like

I have this but I haven’t had the time to work actively with it as much as I would like yet. I’ve been having some craaaaazy cravings for sugary foods with it though, it’s very strange. I never feel hungry because my diet had been so limited but after purchasing Psychic Mastery I’m looking at sweets and buns and so on drooling like Fat Bastard from Austin Powers saying…Get In Ma Belly :joy::joy:

I need to try out this field, it was never one I got gravitated towards for some reason. I’ll check it out. Thanks Owl :owl: :ok_hand:t3:

2 Likes

Dreamweavers back

I guess thats my christmas gift since i never got one

lol

anway wellcome back dream!
:raised_hands:

3 Likes

do we call him captain or dream now?

:joy:

1 Like

I got Bluetooth headphones. Bass boosted.

2 Likes

Captain weaver

2 Likes

He weaves morphic fields

2 Likes

The weaving is a morphic field too

2 Likes

Everything is one

2 Likes

So i am u then? Okay you, ur very smart, but not me, so i called me smart and u dumb.

and including @anon51404939 hes dumb because we are all one,

amazing show, what am i becoming? a dweeb? Why does life have to be like this

Spoliers below, but love this concept within the show, In fact everyone go watch it now. Make sure u watch brotherhood version!!!

1 Like