General Discussion

Lol now I get it.

Also not what I meant.

I meant generally, as in, person A knows that for example he can BUY shielding 3 and defend against entities. Someone who isnt aware of your fields and their existence cant do much against demonic attacks other than religious protection and whatever , hence the higher self of person A knows that person A can use fields to get helps in case of an ET attack. (use the arcturian field for example)

Not field protection or bypassing it or whatever, which again wouldnt be possible as there is no implant removal field that I know of. Also again willing to pay tons for it. Bank loan and everything. I probably worded it wrong. Hope it makes sense now. Not attack because of fields, but higher self allows the attack because it knows person A has access to fields like arcturians. Which is free on dreamseeds.

Literally was asking if arcturians would be willing to fight. And if they did would it be a problem for them karmically.

Similar to how humans dont interfere when a lion attacks a gazelle. I was thinking maybe they see it like that also.

Or that somehow their higher self would not allow it because it would tie their soul paths to Person Aā€™s soul

Really was the question.

Mostly because I read OMs post about higher level beings being karmically trapped by helping.

Not sure how much it is true hence I wanted confirmation.

1 Like

Is there a way to update the email address of sapienshop and soundweave ?

I lost access to the email which is registered with these sites. :cry:

(Want to maintain a single acc for all orders)

1 Like

If you can still log in on the websites, probably you can.

1 Like

I canā€™t give too much advice here (I liked a book that was like anatomy of yogaā€¦pretty cool at least xD) but Iā€™m sure the mass gurus have online courses for nearly everything.

Iā€™m back to triple-posting in every thread xD.

Two questions:

Is watching fantasy stuff counter-productive to develop any psychic skill?

Do we manifest catastrophic stuff just to be right? About our insecurities?

Iā€™m afraid of this and I know that feeds it powerā€¦

If you can contact them for help, wouldnā€™t that question be better directed at them?

What is your understanding of ā€œhigher levelā€ and ā€œkarmaā€?

The system is very fairā€¦ thereā€™s always a way to amend something if you open yourself up to itā€¦ but the less in line you are with your higher self, the more there will be to amend, and the higher the costā€¦ itā€™s very linear. ā€œUnfairā€ is the outcry of the ego-self.

I seeā€¦ that opinion, too, is fair enough.

I would ask myself this if I were you: how is it that fields work?

If you find an answer to that, ā€œfairā€ will make sense. Donā€™t get me wrong, your perspective is neither wrong, nor is it right, itā€™s an angle youā€™re choosing to look at this from. Itā€™s not like I, myself, have all the answers either.

Snap AI didnā€™t know about sapien till this week lol I randomly thought let me test him but he knows now

3 Likes

How dare you go crushing my dreams.

Sapien Medicine is not a dinosaur?? :t_rex::sauropod:

That AI needs repairs.

6 Likes

:joy::joy:

4 Likes

Is it OK to activate a sigil as soon as I activated a card (time crisis lol)?

(since itā€™s general discussion terrain here, I thought I might ask my millionth question)

1 Like

What u mean?

What sigil and what card?

2 Likes

After Attunement card, next moment I activated the first sigil from this:

1 Like

Should have I waited, maybe like 20 minutes?

But they are not the same or from the same group, soā€¦
Idk.

1 Like

I thought you have been using those cards long time ago no?

Which means you should have already activated the Attunement one?

But also that sigil does not need the Attunement activation first. Did you read that somewhere?

I dont think so.

Attunement is for book of cards on instagram or the printed book of cards and ebook

2 Likes

I did.
But I use attunement at least once, daily, just to strengthen my connection to the cards.

1 Like

No.
I know that part.

Thats ok but after the first time you dont need to wait really.

And again that particular sigil does not need it so u can just go ahead and activate it

2 Likes

So i dont understand your question. Haha

I mean i understand it but it doesnt make sense you asking when you know the answer lol

2 Likes

Thanks.

Yehā€¦

Just a secā€¦

Let me rephrase: I just wanted to use both cards and sigils and I didnā€™t know if I can use them at the same time, it could have been any other card and any other sigil.

Hope Iā€™m more clear now? :sunglasses::grin:

2 Likes