General Discussion

Updated FAQ:

Are the Teespring pendants as strong as the others? Why are they less expensive?
Why do some fields work for me and others don’t?
How many Sapienmed audios can I listen to at a time?
What happened to the old fields like Unlimited Energy, Genius and more?
Why are you not creating customs or wooden pendants anymore?

Tell me why, if the Subconscious Limits Dissolver field is so important, does Dreamweaver not add it as a subfield to the rest of the fields or release it as a separate field on an item at an affordable price of $ 50-100?

2 Likes

@Antonio_P because it makes you believe in every field you listen to believe that you already have the things you desire , when having no doubt with strong believe you will get result instantly even first time listening to it

2 Likes

The audios will still work if you change the name of the file.

1 Like

Who’s looking forward to the Energy Course coming up?
More information at the bottom of this article.

11 Likes

Are there any videos explaining how energetic morphic fields work?

To anybody that has listened to gravitational love wave, what have you noticed? How many times should you listen to it?

4 Likes

I would like to know more about the Ascension Field in enlightened states. How it is different from Angelic Intercession 2.0 (As both help to raise our State of Vibration) ? Have anyone used it? Please share your experience. It is stated that it is too powerful, any more info will be helpful. Thanks.

1 Like

Is it ok to use the fat burning videos and the fat to stem cell videos in a stack or does it cancel out?

I hope Sapien plans a St Patrick’s Sale. Would love to see that!

1 Like

Does the Angelic Intercession 2.0 raise our vibration state? I don’t see that in the description, maybe you could be thinking of Angelic Vibrations 2.0?

As I understand it, Angelic Intercession 2.0 helps call Good beings and sometimes other people to help us in our lives but doesn’t directly increase our vibration state whilst Ascenison pushes our vibration to the highest possible.

If you mean Angelic Vibrations 2.0, listening to that field can raise our vibration state by vibrating us with the base vibration of an Angelic being, but it doesn’t force us to be at the highest possible state every moment like Ascension.

Pushing oneself to the highest possible vibration state can force us to face many difficult and uncomfortable things we are attached to, maybe confronting too many things all at once, so that could be one reason Ascension can be too much for some people. For other people it seems like it can be fine once they become accustomed to wearing it.

Listening to Angelic Vibration 2.0 could force us to face uncomfortable things as it burns away negative energy, but it may not necessarily be as forceful as Ascension. It is probably different for everyone.

However I haven’t used Ascension myself, so perhaps someone who has the Ascension item can give a better answer. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

It should be okay. The fat to stem cell video changes fat into stem cells which are used elsewhere in our bodies, so it should accelerate fat loss rather than cancelling out.

In my experience, the fat to stem cell video decreases my body fat and feels similar to mild fat burning. :slightly_smiling_face:

More serendipity, coincidences and good things happening for the benefit of everyone, a higher base vibration, feeling a more profound experience of this universe and of how we are all interconnected.

Difficult to adequately put to words! Feels like listening to it has profound effects on uplifting everything in our universe, now and throughout all experience.

I think you can listen to it as many times as you wish to if the effects aren’t too powerful for you. :smile:

What have your experiences been?

3 Likes

I just started listening to it. So not much yet other than feeling tired while listening haha. That’s great to hear that you’ve noticed all that though. I definitely will be listening to it more!

2 Likes

Purchased Sapien’s ’ The Politics of the Body ’ on Google Play . Just want to say that they are Fantastic, especially " The Enhanced Organ Functioning " field . Always feel better overall after listening to that field.

Thanks to Sapien for all your work. :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Advanced Healing Dog Tag now available on Teespring!

3 Likes

Hi @Roi !
Welcome to the site.
My review of the Ascension item is here and here.

1 Like

One question:

Anyone knows anything about this one? At first we found about this one Here

We in FB group want to find this one if any old Sapiens member or user perhaps has it, in order Sapien upload it for all us on patreon and make it available to all users.

So it’s the same principle sigil as powerful confidence authority one, but only luck.
Please guys, help us find it. Thanks

7 Likes

Thanks for the post letting us know!

Do you know whether part of the description might be outdated?

This seems confusing:

Limit Use Time This item was once restricted to short time use but it has been modified so as to regulate the healing power of the item to the capacity of the wearer’s available energy.

It is still capable of speeding up healing 10 or 20 times faster than our faster healing item but will not do so if it will leave a person exhausted. As a result it can now be worn full time.

But after this, the description says:

The body has the capacity to heal at many times the rate we normally see, even without reaching into the world outside of regular Medicine, there are so many documented cases of rapid healing that it makes one wonder why we all don’t heal at these incredible rates all the time! The main reason is that we are designed to protect our energy stores, so we do not starve to death or face exhaustion in times of peril.

This item is very strong and works very fast for most people, it is not recommended for people that have already suffered a long term illness though, as it can drive people into near exhaustion if not monitored carefully.

If I recall correctly, the second quote used to be a part of the original description of the field before the updates in the first quote were made.

So, is the item now safe for full time use without near exhaustion being a danger for anyone, or should people that have already suffered a long term illness still avoid it?

If it’s not a danger anymore, perhaps the description could be updated to explain this was only an issue in the past?

1 Like

Good points.
I don’t know, better wait to see what Dreamweaver and sammyg have to say about this.

In your first quote it says “not do so if it will leave a person exhausted.”
In your second quote it says “not recommended for people that have already suffered a long term illness though, as it can drive people into near exhaustion

So, it could mean that it will never leave any person (with previous illness or none) exhausted, however, those that have had a previous illness may be driven into near exhaustion.

Again, I don’t know, let’s wait to make sure.

1 Like