Genghis Khan NFT 🏹 (Private) - The God Amongst Men

Not an inflated testimonial

But have been working for past 36 hours straight full force

Workout running too without injury or fatigue

Maybe it’s just the testosterone lol

But be careful with anger with this, not that affects it directly but all that energy is bound to go somewhere if pent up.

Let’s just say conquering energy is not to be trifled with.

Just mindfulness with thisnworks wonder

7 Likes

can we see more detailed script?
It seems pretty cool NFT
I want to know more about benefits

1 Like

PM me my friend.

Checking price listings if anyone has a token for sale

3 Likes
2 Likes

@anon14224340 can you please add me to the group, I just bought this.

No, I’m no longer in control of that. @majormonogram

I also don’t understand the logic, or if there really is any, behind the people who keep requesting project leaders like myself on to be added the original group creations.

It’s not only unnecessary but not really warranted now that these projects have been made public.

2 Likes

@anon14224340 Hey, I hope you are doing well, I just bought this, can you please help me out with the complete details of this NFT, you have written extensive details for The Prince but not for this one, so I wanna read the same, would be really helpful.

1 Like

way to go my man, exactly what someone would expect to get reply from the creator of the NFT.

lEAder liKE mySELf.

stop misquoting lol

he called himself project leader, which he is lol

3 Likes

Yeah, no response so far, someone else contacted me in the PM’s asking to send them the details if I get them from the creator, looks like nobody is getting it! :frowning: Is there anyone else we can contact?

1 Like

unfortunately no if it was someone else or a public project it was possible but here I see no hope.
good luck bruv, I hope you get best results out of this, other people are genuinely very very helpful, ngl, everyone is angel here, I have had awesome experience from other senior members so far.
goodluck, do share your results, it would work like motivation…

1 Like

Gud luck to u too soldier, it’s hustling time.

1 Like

To be honest, I get the frustration, but this is probably one of the few projects, which don’t need a broader description. It’s meant to give you genghis khan like qualities. Only part that could be expanded on imo is if it has any male enhancement parts in it or not.

4 Likes

thank you for understanding how I am feeling, Imagine, paying a hefty amount, waiting for this to be available on sale and then getting responses such as above, for someone who is an amateur and fairly new to the NFT world, things are little different, I don’t mean offense to anyone but its always helpful for things to be elaborate, i was under the wrong impression that this would help with male beauty enhancement and other features like increase in height but someone just said that this is not the right one for those things, its the prince, I could have avoided buying this if it was more clear in the description so that I don’t have to go around and speak to other peeps and waste their and my time…

7 Likes

Keep dancing @majormonogram

Description is above?

Can none of you read? @lonewolf @majormonogram

1 Like

Hey man, do you have a draft or some details like you have posted for the prince?

2 Likes

Message updated

I want.