Gentle Brain Regeneration

Hm maybe judge based on what it does.
Both heal the brain but in different ways so I wouldn’t say it replaces it. Maybe complementary

5 Likes

I have always felt a high pitch sound (not tinnitus but feels like it) some time after I start using morphic field. Tried many fields from nervous system related to energy related like jing/qi/shen/ojas and it is pretty much there. After starting using this field the high pitch frequency has subsided by a great amount, let’s see if I can eliminate it completely and finally feel true silence again.

24 Likes

Man… i have the impression after two runs I get an headache… which means it works? :slight_smile:

Noticed this effect already 3 times.

5 Likes

I definitely am

I’m listening and my temples are tight

3 Likes

I felt strong pressure after the first few loops. It went away and came back twice, each time with less pressure than the last. Looped it for an hour (my first listen). Towards the end felt nice tingle sensations.

7 Likes

I have been using it for 7 days
apart from two days ago it hasn’t been gentle.
I am wondering what’s going in the background :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Can this be used while using bensodiazepine?

Thanks in advance

2 Likes

It’s gentle compared to the actual process, which is heat zapping the brain.

2 Likes

Won’t speak officially, but as one who used them, probably recommended.

2 Likes

No, because the fields are both different from each other. Don’t always go by the title. While the description written in this field makes it seem like an upgrade, the original BR field does other things that this doesn’t do, so you can’t really say it’s replaceable; it’s just a good additional field to add to your brain healing stack for maximum efficiency.

1 Like

Can this field improve the function of the hypothalamus?

I got a blurry vision after looping this field three times. What could this mean?

Well. I also felt some heat in my head area.

1 Like

maybe dehydration?!

1 Like

Not really. I’m well hydrated.

1 Like

It means the field is working, but you should use fewer loops.

4 Likes

That’s sure. I was waiting for a more detailed answer but yeah, thanks.

It says it in the description - heat shock protein, meaning, a protein produced when the brain is heat zapped, negentropically.

1 Like

Can this help healing the gaba receptors?

May be not, for GABA there is this.

I once played this one and ojas on different device simultaneously and the effects were crazy

1 Like