Get Rid Of Hiccup

anyone one know any field to stop my hiccup…it wont stop for 2 days

1 Like

Do this Apana mudra (symbol) and sit in no noise environment for few minutes with closed eyes.

Hope it helps. images (8)

2 Likes

Breathe fully out. Then breathe in slowly. When done, take some more air, even from your mouth. And keep going, until you really can’t no more.

Hiccups are a “mixed signal” problem. Where the nervous system is telling you to breathe in and out at the same time.

So a constant signal of inhalation, will correct it. But get in as much air as possible to “stretch” the diaphragm and sort of relax any kink or tension there.

Now if for some reason you aren’t a deep breather and are still not using your diaphargm, this may not work.

In my case hiccups only come if I have some gas, so the diaphragm isn’t comfortable expanding, and it “jumps” back.

This method is good that it even makes the gas move after the hiccup disappears.

But if there is something like injury or similar, I don’t know…be careful just in case.

For me, I notice the relaxation and how the hiccup is gone in like a second…the slow inhalation is a signal my body recognizes now. I still finish it…but I don’t think it is even necessary. So skip the “stretch” if you’re unsure. Just breathe in slowly and deeply/relaxed.

1 Like