Getting deeper in the astral

So I’m definitely getting deeper in the astral. Still not able to explore yet but I’m so so close I can feel it. I snap into the vibrations and trance within seconds now. I just lay down and focus then boom I’m there. Im starting to see things in my head while attempting too now. The other day I saw some alien looking figure. I couldn’t make it out fully but definitely was some sort of alien. I even heard somebody call my name while attempting to travel as well and it snapped me out of the trance. I could tell it was in my “mind” but it sounded like it was in my ear and it was loud and distinct. I tried to talk back but nothing lol. Somebody even gave me their email but I forgot it when I woke up. If it’s meant to be I’ll meet them again. I also saw this being in my home walking back and forth. I felt the movement at my feet even. It was weird it just walked back and forth next to me. It was so quick I didn’t even realize I was in the astral I thought it was somebody in my home until I woke up lol.

I’m learning to not be “attached” to these experiences like i was before. I’m just experiencing them and “forgetting it” if that makes sense.

I’m even getting more blissful now. I’m smiling, laughing even at the smallest things. For example I had a piece of food sitting down and my partner hit it and it went flying by accident. Normally I would’ve felt frustrated but I could do nothing but laugh and be happy about it. I don’t even have anxiety anymore. Seriously quitting thc was the best decision I’ve ever made in my life. No matter how much you think its “helping” it’s bs it’s all an illusion to be honest take it from me been smoking since 13 and I never would’ve ever thought about quitting. I just woke up the one day and asked myself “why do I keep doing this”. I’ve realized I’m never satisfied and I always constantly had to smoke. I’m never going back and I mean it. I honestly don’t know what happened to me lately but I’m loving it. I’m guessing my higher self said enough is enough

1 Like