Glaucoma, Sapien

Does sapiens eye regen also help with glaucoma
I’ve been using it from a long time
But don’t see much results except that it relaxes my tired eyes
Is there a field for glaucoma?

Welcome to the forum!

Not titled specifically for glaucoma, but there are a few fields that can help that condition:

Chemical cannabinoids have long been used to treat that condition, so Sapien has created a field version of those helpful chemicals: Cannabinoids Album - New Release.

We’ve had other fields for this, too, which you can find by using the handy forum search engine (that little magnifying glass icon in the upper right corner of every page of this forum).

Have fun with us, and feel better.

3 Likes

Try DNA Repair, maybe it will help.

2 Likes

Hey, Yekar!
Angel White welcome white letters

If you can afford it, I’m sure you will find this field useful.

I’ll buy it myself in the future to see if it cures my damaged retina.

2 Likes

Is it better than eye regeneration v2?

Check out the New Release thread of Vision of Clarity (New Release) which has the full listing of all the sub-fields that were finally included in that product.

That listing is in the first post of the thread that I linked to. (The other thread was the project thread, where they were proposing and changing what would be included in the final New Release.)

I’d say it’s different from Eye Regeneration (including the price) so check it out and see if you think it might be “better” for you.

1 Like

Oh. Sorry, I shared the link of community project. Look at the thread that Wellbeing shared. The field was made based on that project.

2 Likes