Cannabinoids Album

New 4 Track Album Cannabinoids.

60 Likes

beautiful cover

16 Likes

(Posting this here from the other thread too)

Cannabichromeme

• reduces pain
  • anti inflammatory
  • anti viral
  • anti microbial
  • anti depressant
  • promotes brain growth
  • anti proliferative (inhibits growth of cancerous tumors)
  • anti depressant
  • protects brain and nerves

Cannibigerol

• combats pain
  • anti bacterial properties
  • helps treat Glaucoma, inflammatory bowel disease, and Huntingtons disease
  • fights cancer
  • strengthen the function of anandamide, a neurotransmitter that plays a role in enhancing pleasure and motivation, regulating appetite and sleep, and alleviating pain.
  • Cannabigerol may affect certain chemicals in the body to lower cholesterol, protect the brain and nerves, and reduce swelling.

Cannabigerol (CBG): Uses and Benefits.

Cannabinol

• Appetite stimulant
  • Immunomodulation (helps the immune system)
  • reduces pain
  • sleep aid
  • anti bacterial
  • Neuroprotectant (helps fight against ALS and other neurodegenerative conditions)
  • helps fight glaucoma
45 Likes

Excited about this album!

Thanks Dream.

23 Likes

There are millions of cannabis receptors in the human brain.When a human being is in a certain state of experience, the human system itself produces the necessary chemicals, for which it is waiting.” So these millions of cannabis receptors are waiting for you to produce it. Those who could not produce it, they tried to put it from outside and damaged the system.

27 Likes

Thank you @Captain_Nemo . God bless you bro

19 Likes

:o ?

6 Likes

Can you listen as often as possible?

When I get back to bodybuilding I’m planning on listening to this sporadically multiple times a day just for the appetite booster effects…

Because to me, eating is the hardest part of bodybuilding lol… Would the cannibinoid receptors become used to it? And if they do, would one still reap the same results?

15 Likes

This is wonderful.

CBD products are pretty pricey and with so many growers/brands it’s hard to know which products are of the utmost quality…

Here, thanks to @Captain_Nemo we now have convenient fields that will save our wallets + we know we are getting the Cannabinoids in their purest form. Jinn free :smiley:

39 Likes

hahahah
lol

11 Likes

Remember that there is also the previous CBD Delta (Album One).

13 Likes

I was checking the channel and I found the album already uploaded:

• Cannabichromene:
  • Cannabigerol:
  • Cannabinol:
  • The Negentropic Smart Blend:

personally my favorite is cannabigerol because of its music it reminds me of one from a video game lol, and cannabichromene with that relaxed sound :^)

38 Likes

All streaming platforms link:

Cannabinoids by Sapien Medicine (songwhip.com)

8 Likes

Live on Spotify!

2 Likes

What is description for The Negentropic Smart Blend?

6 Likes

Captain’s answer:

28 Likes

Yeah, the smart one is really relaxing

10 Likes

Holy, I just realized something for those ADHD-iers (and similar conditions) out there.

The Negentropic Smart Blend could be a potential fix for our brain chemistries dysfunction. Will experiment and keep posted.

(the beat though :headphones:)

17 Likes

Definitely a powerful fix for the day, and a probable fix for good with mid/long-term used.

Two loops of it, and I’m blown away.

–

–

→ Anandamide administration alone and after inhibition of fatty acid amide hydrolase (FAAH) increases dopamine levels in the nucleus accumbens shell in rats - PubMed
→ The endogenous cannabinoid, anandamide, inhibits dopamine transporter function by a receptor–independent mechanism

–

–
Then

Wow @Captain_Nemo, you rocked this :mechanical_arm:

Could you confirm as well that there is no THC in the Negentropic Smart Blend?

I feel nope, but would love it to be confirmed.

18 Likes

Just CBD bro I think, I don’t think he would put a simulant of something that can get you high lol

10 Likes