The ADHD Journey - Let's co-create together!

Thanks man. I may check out the depression one, I’m assisting a few people on this and always keen on new informations.

He also has an interesting youtubechannel.

1 Like

@Dr_Manhattan Love you so much bud.
Unstoppable willpower has been making me study for hours daily+ My dopamine receptors I feel have been transformed into this love for studying no matter the environment.
I love learning.

• Brain growth work: My intelligence and recognition of terms, pictures,etc has been amazing, It’s been the first week of anatomy and within a couple days I have learnt all the regional terms so far with ease.
    Ofcourse I used Anki Flash cards to study but these classes seem very easy to me?
    Even statistics or maybe because it’s the first week haha.

Also thank you @anon32464289 for this thread

7 Likes

Intelligence is nothing without the patience and discipline :ok_hand:

5 Likes

That’s so sweet to read man :raised_hands:

I should update that thread a few weeks from now with further results, unstoppable willpower is definitely a must.

1 Like

Definitely have a try guys: Cannabinoids Album - New Release - #22 by Borisju

I’m just blown away by the Negentropic Smart Blend.

Probably a fix with long-term use.
And no form of THC in there (not getting high).

1 Like

Shared privately by our friend @anon36260187: ADHD & How Anyone Can Improve Their Focus | Huberman Lab Podcast #37 - YouTube

2h long, but I highly recommend it as well.
Didn’t know Andrew Huberman before, this guy is amazing :ok_hand:

@Daniel I also started Dr. K’s guide on Depression.
Super interesting so far, thanks for the reco :pray:

Epic results from this as well.
As well as Cannabigerol when I was anxious before a big interview this week.

Likewise for the Unstoppable willpower :+1:

6 Likes

I see a like for a post here, and funnily those last few days I’ve been sent back to Plasma Brain of Youth.

This field is the go-to among all brain fields for adhd / autism / poor mental health, trust me :slight_smile:

8 Likes

How many times per day of Plasma Brain of Youth have you found works best? 2-3 times, or should we work our way up to looping for 1-2 hours? :slight_smile:

1 Like

3 times, and I guess we can work our way up to 5.

I wouldn’t loop it though, as however intelligent the plasma energy is, the brain is much more sensitive than we commonly think.

If you’d like to add another, I’d rather recommend you to add New Release: Longevity (ISIRB and RBM3) x3-5 :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you @anon32464289!
That is actually the two fields I have used together before on the night list, 2x ISIRB and RBM3 and 3x Plasma Brain, will start using them again and maybe work my way up to 3-5 x of each :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice :grin:

Lately I like to start my night stack with alpha brainwave actually, this puts me in a nice state.
Then I go down with theta → delta → theta → epsilon → (pink noise)* → BoL → rest of the night stack…

*pink noise: I use it for breaks, so the brain can rest a bit between mini stacks.

2 Likes

Dear friends,

I am Looking for adhd field beta-testers.

Like many around here, I have been blessed to go through nice level-ups those last months, and have recently channeled an “adhd cure” field.

The field is very potent and perfectly safe, results have been very positive and I’m testing it out with a few friends of mine.

Before making it more widely available, I would like to find 1-3 additional beta testers and measure results together.

Anyone would like to join us? Or know someone diagnosed with adhd that is willing to commit 5-10min/day for a week to run this experiment?

3 Likes

Sorry about this, I forgot to update.

Testings have been inconclusive, we would experience more peace and some small fixes, but results were not sustainable.

My current understanding of things is that it is some sort of programming at a higher level, that is then reflected in the physical. Or in other words, a choice to experience the adhd/neurodivergent life.

At the time being our job may rather be to transform this into a superpower, rather than actually “fixing” it.

6 Likes

Thanks for all your research and sharing it here @anon32464289
May I ask what the Negentropic smart blend actually heals? Cannabinoid receptors? Brain damage from chronic weed abuse? Could you shed some light please mate?

Thanks.

2 Likes

It does indeed, which includes your dopamine receptors I feel.

And of course, the smart blend acts like an amazing nootropic to balance your overall system :slight_smile:

For this, I would highly recommend:

3 Likes

I’ve been getting good results with the ‘Semax and Phenylpiracetam’ for both ADHD and my anhedonia. Never tried the actual stuff before but never I realised how strong it was. It makes you feel like a superstar! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

He said this: The tower series - #47 by Captain_Nemo
Parkinson’s help is definitely a great field for healing the majority of your reward circuitry,
Thank you for your answers.

EDIT: Here he said its heals using antioxidants to help reset the basal ganglia. So yes a definite add to your recovery stack. The tower series - #45 by Captain_Nemo

1 Like

And if you have the means to acquire Plasma Flaunt, definitely go for it man.

The body is just too complex and tightly interconnected, it gives a solid foundation for all focused healing that will follow with Parkinson’s help or Basal Ganglia massage.

2 Likes

How does DMT help with ADHD?

Also we didn’t get much of a description for this field so we don’t really know what the benefits of it are really…

I don’t think it’s anything to do with the drug but more of the element that’s inside our body. It’s more directed for sleep to aid in more vivid dreams or deeper/REM sleep.