I have been diagnosed with ADHD only two months ago, and I only found out recently about its ramifications (specifically the emotional dysregulation and rejection sensitive dysphoria), but also how well researched this is.
This is 6-8% of the population and it keeps on growing, but not to confuse with simple inattention issues that is also an epidemic.
For the newbies those are good starters to inform yourself:
Not to add a label on who you are, but rather if you feel you may have adhd, it will help you understand better how you function and how to take action steps to transform it into a superpower (I was lucky to be assisted on that process by a professional).
If I were to find that out earlier, like most of us finding out as an adult, my life would have been way different (and easier) but… this is what led me to be overly seeking in the first place, and discover Captain’s work.
Here is the fields that have been greatly helpful to me:
- Semax and Phenylpiracetam - YouTube → morning stack or whenever you feel your mind is just too much.
- Theanine - YouTube → amazing at the beginning of the night stack, right before The Acu-Automaton and The Deep Sleeper (sleep inducer) - YouTube
Brain & Nervous System:
- Longevity (ISIRB and RBM3) - YouTube
- Attention and Focus (Morphogenic Field, Energetically Programmed) - YouTube (ADD ADHD field): a must-use but you still need to take care of your dopamine receptors and your limbic system, along with learning how to get a good control of emotions.
- Deep brain magnetic stimulation - YouTube (for anxiety & depression).
- Plasma Brain of Youth
- Overcome Any Addiction: Dopamine Receptor Repair & Addiction Healing (sound therapy) - YouTube → Very very important.
- Opiate and General Addiction Withdrawal → Very important as we are more prone to addiction (yes morphic field can be one), this one incorporate deep brain stimulation as well (Anxiety & Depression +++).
Emotional & Spiritual
- Shatachandi Yagna : burnout or “deep-ression” → always the way to go.
- Pure Magnetic Heart Coherence
- Aura and Energy Body Repair
- The Shamanic Medicine Blend
- My Personal Emotional and Mental Supporter
- Emotional Mastering Protocol → doesn’t solve the emotional dysregulation, but will quantum jump your mindfulness practice and therapy.
Mindset & Mental Health (a lot to pick from above as well):
- The Unbreakable: deeply help to regain motivation, rebuild self-esteem and bring opportunities.
- New Perspectives or The Outlook Retrainer - YouTube (free) → Must use.
- PTSD → super important
- Mindfulness (Self Realization Series Pt.4) - YouTube
- Negentropic Jing, Ojas Refined and Defined - YouTube and The Internal Alchemical Crucible - YouTube
- The DNA Repair System - YouTube
- The Myofascial Release and Anointing and the Lymphatic Effusion: important and I’ll let you research why :)
There is so much energy up there that you need to balance it out.
- Automated Grounding - YouTube or The Schuman Resonance - YouTube or The Tree Experience - YouTube
- The Breath of the Belly
- Automated Cardio (Energetically Programmed Audio) - YouTube
I know this is a lot of fields, but it gives you the opportunity to pick which ones are the most important to you at the moment.
Prioritizing those, instead of Spiritual fields, has allowed me to do a form of quantum jump in my well-being (but also manifestation as it goes together) over the last few weeks.
Some important stuff that tremendously helped:
- Pacing my amount of field listening per day (!!): I figured only a couple of days ago that this was one of the main reasons of my burnouts and sustained hyperactivity (despite the gains over the last two months), now I’m making space without fields but also using Frequency Break from Quadible attuned to myself (sorry to redirect, but this has been tremendously helpful).
- Practicing Mindfulness formally twice a day, then applying it all day, along with Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT) practices.
- Refining my nutrition: so much brain activity requires a lot of energy, I have been guided to eat much more fruits (glucooose) over the days, I’m now mainly vegan and I’ve cut off gluten & sugar. The shift can be tough for some, but is 200% worth it.
- Exercising & Movement every single day: Yoga is so beneficial, but you need to shake that body through dancing, running, walking, etc. This is primordial to calm the monkey mind.
- No screens 1-2 hours before sleep: the quality of our sleep has much more impact on our day than neurotypical people.
- Constantly refining my process: what works and what doesn’t.
- Questioning the thoughts: our frontal lobe being (temporary) less developed and the buttload of traumas due to that condition make our intuition often biased, and we are more prone to negativity. We need to build more discernment and question our repetitive negative thought patterns.
After two months working on this, I know now that ADHD can be perfectly managed and that it can even become an advantage over neurotypical brains.
There is so much more to share, but I’d love this thread & journey to be co-created.