The Freedom Course by Enlightened States

The Freedom Course by Enlightened States

A course that is born from a team collaboration between Captain Nemo and Angelgome.

The idea behind this course is to combine the benefits that The SEE System and The Journey To The Light have shown to provide for people but concentrating on being able to provide four main benefits:

• Automatic releasing and collapsing of emotions and thoughts

• Learn to hone your mental focus to achieve any goal you wish

• A proven pathway to realize who you really are and what you are

• Create and cultivate your freedom, peace, and happiness

The difference is that this course has an exclusive field that creates the night and day differenceā€¦

The Light Collapser Field

This all started as a curiosityā€¦

What if we make a field that overcomes all the steps from all the techniques that allow for releasing emotions and collapsing of polaritiesā€¦

What if the field instead of solving the situation from the standpoint of how we think we should work itā€¦ it goes straight to the core of the issue and just deal with itā€¦

And so after giving Dream the concepts this is all he had to say:

It worked beautifully and then I added a few more concepts to fit the purpose of this course. The Captain did the last polishing, added protection, and alasā€¦ We have a tool that people are raving about.

The final product does the following:

-Automatic releasing and collapsing of concepts and feelings

-Ability to bring in love to fill the feelings you release

-Instantly create the things you wish to work on to get to the root

-Collapse polarities fully without the use of lists

-Teaches you the process as you use it

Pairing The Light Collapser with the Freedom Course Lessons which is the product of the now-retired The SEE System the results were obviousā€¦

What I used to be able to do in three months with a client suddenly people were doing in a few days such as this:

And thisā€¦

If you want to learn more, I invite you to watch this explanation of the courseā€¦

www.alchemyofgris.com

49 Likes

This course got me and dreamā€™s seal of approval and we highly recommend. We look forward to hear of everyoneā€™s journeys with this course. Enjoy :)

37 Likes

Time to change our lifes,
forever

15 Likes

Happy to have you in the journey man :raised_hands:t4:

12 Likes

Thank you @anon22855873 and @Captain_Nemo ! :pray:

11 Likes

Epic. This is an instabuy :grinning:

Delving into it right now, thanks for this Angel and Cap :pray:

16 Likes

Shout out to you by the way,

I dropped the ā€œNew Yorker egoā€ as you called it about a year ago and had a blast doing this course.

Enjoy man, hope to hear some stories from you soon.

19 Likes

Thanks, Angel and Captain! Looking forward to it! :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Bought

8 Likes

:sun_with_face:

Only 11 spots left for the bonus I offered in the presentation

Iā€™ll be updating all the topics later today with some instructions.

10 Likes

What a wonderful idea!
Definitely something I would acquire in the future :pray:

4 Likes

Oh, I just bought it mindlessly (knowing the quality of your work) and just found out what is the offer for the 20 people by skimming through your presentation video :point_down:

Thanks for this :pray: :raised_hands:

ā€“

I must say I am quite busted tonight, but so far the Light Collapser is phenomenal. Same thing for your intro.

Looking forward to work on this from a fresh mind :blush:

14 Likes

Wow 333$.
Time to save up for a year.
Looking forward to reviews!

3 Likes

Bought, Iā€™m amped :)

5 Likes

Proud new owner :raising_hand_man:t6:. Things have slowed down for me financially so I was reluctant but I knew I had to have it

6 Likes

Iā€™m in. Canā€™t wait to dig even deeper! Thank you Team Sapien and @anon22855873. Thank you for making this journey lighter. :sparkles:

3 Likes

4 more spots to go!

Thank you guys for your interest, this is going to be a fun ride. Had a lot of fun in the creation process with the Captain as well.

:pray:t4:

9 Likes

I just signed up, ready to go!

5 Likes

Same just bought it :)

5 Likes

Early review :

This stuff its not woo woo , instead have me woo wooo :fire: :heartbeat: :cyclone:

8 Likes