The Freedom Course by Enlightened States

Can we activate and use this field without touching it physically? For example if I’m in the bath I’d have it on the floor beside me

1 Like

To my experience it does have some range, your best bet is to test.

I personally have it on me all the time except obviously when showering and such.

But I appreciate your enthusiasm haha

6 Likes

:tada::tada::tada::tada:

First 20 has been decided!

If you have signed up anytime from 8pm EST and prior.

You’re eligible for the bonuses I offered.

Please send me private message. For now guys, excuse me for the next day.

It’s actually my birthday tomorrow and I’m getting invited to dinners and what not already.

Excited to go on this journey with you all. So much has changed for me and the people that have used it and excited to see your stories soon.

11 Likes

For any members of the course, begin using the Freedom Course category threads

3 Likes

Got it! Looks nice! Thank you.

3 Likes

I feel like this has some passive effect for sure or am I imagining it?..Simply by having it on me I feel beyond concept and duality to a degree.

7 Likes

Yeah it works passively :slight_smile:

That’s what the Captain means by

“While it works on its own”

8 Likes

brilliant! Looking forward to working with it! :pray:

5 Likes

Forgive me Dream and Sammy, my ego is moved.

And forgive me angel for the off topic post, i will purchase the course in a few months, Fantastic job brother! And thank you.

To whom it may concern…

It is very disheartening and demotivating to many when those who claim to know the way and are viewed as role models act as if they have no right to be even seen as one, as we have seen today. Not the first time.

One would expect a man who’s spent decades in spirituality to act out of love humility and compassion. Not authority, and grandeur. (I had no idea the Om script was copyrighted…)

People look up to some one and are sometimes blinded by the own light they themselves bestowe onto them with their trust, love and respect. They are blinded to their faults and even view them as rights, as we’ve seen today.

I’m saying all of this because i have a dream

A dream of a world of love Harmony and compassion

Where we all help each other grow, uplift each other in our lows, and celebrate each other’s personal victories.

And not try to bring some one down just because they did something similar to what you did and are successful as well. Glory is an illusion.

I ask the man in question to take some time away from the computer, stop listening to Excalibur with major and do some soul searching.

And i ask you all to practice discernment. There’s no need to worship any one, become your own legend.

This will be deleted soon by a mod i presume… But again, my ego felt moved .

Forgive me again and thank you.

13 Likes

in that case, you shouldn’t have written this post

2 Likes

Not sure what you quoted, it’s in another language

I felt all the need to say what i said.

I see the edit now, thank you for that @olegfor

I understand what you mean and you make sense

But here’s how i view it

My post is a different kind of love, it’s tough love.

When a family member is doing bad or acting out of term, one must let them know they are doing so. And not celebrate their injustices. This is what’s happening here.

I hope you understand my thinking process.

Time to go for a walk :):

8 Likes

Thank you so much for this wonderful creation. I am really looking forward to try it.

7 Likes

Is it closed? Its not allowing me to buy it. I click on the buy button and nothing happens, Ive tried from both phone and computer

1 Like

Thanks for letting me know, let me check

4 Likes

@Infinity Hello and welcome 2

7 Likes

Any luck? none of the buttons do anything, I can’t preview it or add to cart or buy or anything

1 Like

Yep we are working on it just a backend error, I’ll update when done :pray:t4:

2 Likes

Temporary glitch and the web developer isn’t available by the time it happened.

You’re welcome to contact Sammy to enroll manually.

2 Likes

@SammyG I’d love to get the course if possible

1 Like

The video is down for some reason

1 Like