The Freedom Course by Enlightened States

Which one they all work for me boss

Yeah all good

Sorry for that we are working to rectify all this. Give us a few days to clear all this.

Unforeseen inconvenience.

5 Likes

Can’t publicize names here so had to take that post down. This is all being dealt with as we speak.

8 Likes

My bad sorry

1 Like

Hello everyone,

my little Story and how Angel helped me.and rewview/testimonial of The Freedom Course

First of all, I’ll try to make this more about how much Angel and the Freedom Course helped me. I was lucky to try this course out before it was made public and I am lucky amd very thankful to have Angel as a friend.

Now, this whole thing started out with HPP, way before SEE and I just hit up Angel with a private message telling him my issues. He took his time and introduced me into his Method HPP and I started to work on myself.
Now, not gonna turn this into history class, you know the story, so, forward, Angel made his progress and went into cave, OM took over Angels Group and introduced them to EoT.
Me, now, without a plan where to go, and I knew OM was doing Satori, I wrote him a message in hope to get Satoried, at that time I didnt knew what EoT even was, he was kind enough to offer me. And I accept since I thought “finally, my life will change for the better.”

Now, aside how this all went down and where it stands now, it still had its use and I learned a lot. I was only some days in the group but was “thaught” in private by OM . After joining the group weeks later where I worked with EoTmethod, I was kicked out after 1-3 days or so being there. And had no more contact with OM, only partly here and there to ask some questions. After that I didn’t really know where to go or what to do since I had still my issue which was to me appearent when I first met Angel. And that is my Heart full of pain. The more I focused on it the more I understood that I had to put in a lot of work to be who I should be.

Trough Angel I had my first experience with my heart way back in October/November 2020.
And my heart is not a good place. It was not a good place, but thanks to Angel it became very fast a better place. And will continue to do so. EoT did help a little, I am not lying, but in comparission to what Angel kindly gave me, the difference, is simply, tremendous.

My Heart felt a lot of pain.
Every thought that I had about good things which I want to have in my life were pain, literally everything. Even after Lists of Polarities and EoT, I even had 5 sites full of polarities, I tried everything I could come up with, every sentence whatever it was, but this didn’t solve the pain. Now, you can think I am stupid and just don’t know what I did.
You are welcome to think that.

But thanks to Angel ,after me getting kicked out of the EoT gorup, having the pleasure to talk with him again, my heart is very different now. And me as a persona of course too. For the better.
Trough his course I started to see hope, trough his course and his help prior of course I came to be better than I was.
And I was not good, we all have faults. I still have issues but, even those issues just seem to me like some minutes or maybe hours of work with the freedom course. I’m just lazy and Angel reminds me of that. Thank you Angel.
If you really put your time into it, you will be a different person in a week, I know EoT is created by someone else, and thanks her for that, but for me, it didn’t solve what I had to solve and it did not bring me to the destination which I should go to, maybe it did, but it was a very short walk I walked with it. Unlike Freedom Course and Angels fields and Angel himself. With these I went a mile and thanks to him I started to walk. And most often the Issues came back when I worked with EoT.
Issues will always come back if you don’t get rid of them completly, but the Freedom Course is designed to do that.

You can for sure go ahead and make 100 Lists of polarities and who know’s maybe with EoT you would have a good result, or you just put in some days with Angels course and have better results.

This course works faster than EoT, more efficient, and cleaner.

With EoT you have to look for things, write them down, make a list, that took me sometime’s when I was still using EoT hours. Even went around to ask a friend if he can share a book with me with affirmations to polarize and collapse.
Which didn’t brought me much. The results are not worth it if you have a better method, which I didn’t have at that point, luckily Angel provided one which all of us can experience.
With Angels Course, this all useless paper work, is gone. You focus on a feeling, and not on some words you wrote, but a feeling, a tangible feeling, a issue, you hold it, do the process, get a confirmation, that it is gone, you feel lighter/better and you get to the next one. It is simple, efficient and fast. Faster than EoT even if it doesnt have an ounce of similiarities to EoT, if some consider EoT being fast, you should try out the freedom course.

This is something on its own, trough Angels hard work it was created with the help of Captain, but still his own drive , talent and ambition brought him to where he is now and who he is now. And I am very happy to see that and experience his own magic he created and will continue to create.
Keep in mind people, this is all just a beginning for him.

Captain is still part of the creation process and I have to thank him too, I thank you too for working togheter with Angel and helping him out, and me too when I had questions.

Thank you.

Now to the potential of this course.

That potential is immense, it can bring you to where you want to be, just put in the effort and you will be suprised and amazed how fast you will be a different person and how your issues will seem to you like a childs play.
There are countless testimonials too, which you should read because they do not exaggerate, but are indeed the truth.
Angel proved his abillity already with “The Game Part 1, 2 and 3” which in itself is immensly helpful and awesome.

To my heart overall, it is much lighter as said, and thats only thanks to Angel and my decision to use his work.
The pain is partly even gone but still there, and no not because Angels Freedom Course didnt help, but because I was lazy and didnt use his amazing process that he himself with collaboration from Captain created. There are still as said Issues but I will get rid of them.
There was a lot of pain, years of pain, since childhood, pain ,pain and pain, the only thing I felt was pain.
And I did not know anything else. Until Angel introduced me to his work.

He inspired me, 1 year ago he didn’t made fields, but look at him now and you will see his progress, where he is now.
He always tried to make what he did better, improved it, looked for solutions etc. a true engineer and a nutcase who did not stop until a problem is solved. Improving himself however he can and his work is a big part of his persona.
What he does, is his own creation, I know Captain as said helped him, but he himself came there to even be able to work with Captain. And I think we all know what that means, that he on himself is capable of reaching greater heights.

Which he will.

In a year a lot can happen, in a year you can be a different person, in a year you can view your life completly different.
Be somewhere where you didn’t were prior and be your true self. And thanks to Angel, I can become my true self a lot faster. I say a my true self because the more I get rid of my pain, the more I become free of all that crap that hold’s me from living my own truth.

And Angel made that clear to me.

The freedom course will help each one to reach their goals, whatever these goals are and who ever you are. Nothing is impossible and everyone of you has the abillity to reach greater heights. It is a choice which you have to make, but if you made that choice, push forward, do not fall for the trap to look back, the past is over and you alone build your future trough decisions which are influenced by emotions. So if you want to make smart decisions for your own good, which make you happy, then you should consider to get the Freedom Course.

I may sound like a Salemans, but I speak from experience.
Do yourself a favor and introduce yourself to the work of Angelgome.

The only thing you lose if you don’t buy The Freedom Course, is a wasted opportunity to get where you want to be faster and easier.

So thanks again Angel, and thank you Captain.

22 Likes

Haha you definitely sound like a salesman bro.

I appreciate the message and :joy: I don’t remind you that you’re lazy I remind you to just put the work in to get through as soon as possible.

After these last few days, your message helps me rest. I forget it’s only been one year at times, feels a lot longer.

10 Likes

Excuse the Delay

The website along other things on my side such as the video was attacked.

Sammy and I decided to take a bit of a rest before tackling that issue.

Upcoming week, we will be working on getting everything back to normal.

Be well and stay tuned

12 Likes

Fixed the buy button and the add to cart!

13 Likes

Working on getting the video back. I can re upload it but it will cause issues unless I resolve the false claim first.

Thank you for your patience we will be back to normal soon.

9 Likes

Hey Guys,

For the ones that didn’t get to watch the presentation video, the website is now back to normal. Thank you for your patience after recent technical issues.

You can go ahead and

Watch it Here

Happy Holidays to you and yours

Be Well

Angel

11 Likes

Beloved @anon46074933! My eyes are tearing and my heart chakra has been opened. Such a beautiful, loving testimonial of your experience with Angel and the course. I am so happy that you are on the road to a lighter you, and that you persisted past the roadblocks. Yes, you are a salesman, but that is not what I got from your post. You are able to touch the heart with your sincere gratitude. Thank you for sharing your journey. Thanks to Angelgome and Captain also, for this opportunity.

11 Likes

Thanks for the kind words and am glad I my feelings of gratitude came trough

Else from me, happy holidays everybody :santa: :christmas_tree:

6 Likes

So thrilled to do this course :slight_smile:

I just bought it but clicking on the links doesn’t do anything. Have tried in three different browsers and on two different devices (mac and PC). Any help appreciated :smiley:

When looking at the source code there doesn’t seem to be any links / a href="" on any of the material.

Edit: experiencing same thing from the Energy Awakening Course previously purchased.

2 Likes

When you log into the account and try to access the course, nothing happens?

I can see the curriculum the same as when I’m not logged in, nothing more. I have tried logging out and logging back in, no dice :slight_smile:

PM Sent :) Let’s talk there and see what’s happening

1 Like

Hello, is there a possibility in the future to purchase this and the energy awakening course just by paying with credit card/visa without the need for a PayPal account??? :pray: :pray: :pray:

3 Likes

@SammyG has the ability to answer this when he has time.

1 Like

Unfortunately no way at the moment

2 Likes