The Freedom Course by Enlightened States

This was such a nice and beautiful passage. Thank you for your testimony. My question is a bit off topic but how does one learn how to create morphic fields? @anon22855873

2 Likes

For me, it just happened naturally on my process but I had help from the perspective Arcturian intercession gave me. The main curiosity I had was ā€œis it possible to streamline these processes if I made fields?ā€

After a while you can see the ā€œmetaā€ behind any method and make something unique.

Studying Dreamā€™s fields helped me further develop, once you make them itā€™s like a language you begin to understand and continue to practice. The main way I describe the fields Dream makes is purely elegant so it gives me a great perspective to progress further.

8 Likes

Wow, thatā€™s amazing and interesting, thank you so much for using so much of your efforts for helping others, not a lot of people do that, and I hope youā€™re constantly rewarded ten times folded for it!

2 Likes

Where is this course, where can we get it? It seems like it is gone

2 Likes

The freedom course is for free now on the alchemy of gris site
https://www.alchemyofgris.com/

5 Likes

Wait like everything from the course is free?

I thought it was like a trail run or somthing.

2 Likes

Yes!

1 Like

Nice!

1 Like

Yeah everything!
But there are three more courses now too

2 Likes

Yeah, If i see massive amounts of improvments, I will set some money to the side and go on to the paid course Hopfully in the near future.

1 Like

I was about to sign up, but something tells me that I am able to and even should figure it out on my own.
Ego talking? I dunno, any thoughts on thisā€¦?

The Freedom Course is about letting go. ā€œFiguring it outā€ is the opposite of letting go. Angel has done all the heavy lifting. Think how much time you can save (does time exist?) by not having to reinvent the wheel. Of course, you ARE capable of coming up with this, but this is a major share in the releasing department. Angel planned the course to make it easier for us.

3 Likes

thanks, you are right. With that beeing said I could argue that I shouldnĀ“t even use fields/get ANY advice in the first place.
I accept help and support, limiting belief be gone!

1 Like

Do you want to change now? Or in 5 or 10 years?

Or another way of asking the question: I know are able to and Iā€™m sure you can figure out how to make a wheel, but in all the years youā€™ve lived and used them, when was the last time that you invented a wheel (or electricity or a computer or the Internet orā€¦orā€¦orā€¦) for yourself?

2 Likes

canĀ“t argue with that :slight_smile:

Say no more

Edit. And thanks @Amber3 for telling me that it is free at the moment, would have probably missed it!

3 Likes

Good for you, for choosing in favor of yourself and for following your instincts, for showing up for yourself!

3 Likes

Very much my pleasure :smiley: I recommended to my friends that they give something, because (consciously or unconsciously) we tend to value free things less somehow, which can make us less involved with the process :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Very well said! :heart: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Or to think we donĀ“t deserve something good without having to work for it :smiley:

2 Likes

So trueā€¦

1 Like