Did anyone here succeed in removing vision snow?

Did anyone here succeed in removing vision snow? if yes could you please tell me how? thank you!

in case you don’t know what’s that is here is a video for you : People With Visual Snow See Things Differently - YouTube (it’s only 2 min and 24sec)

1 Like

what is that?

I just updated my thread, check the link!

2 Likes

so what you know about this issue? is it cognitive? psychological? born with or developed? what does it affect only the eyes?

4 Likes

I personally believe that It was there always but I wasn’t aware of it until after my spiritual awakening, yes only the eyes also it’s followed by tinnitus. it does also prevent me to see with my third eye! it’s kinda blocking the spiritual vision!

1 Like

For me it was definitely linked with tinnitus (a result of inflammation in the brain). I didn’t do anything specifically to remove them, they progressively lowered as I became healthier through various means. Now I very rarely get either.

If you don’t mind my asking, do you have anxiety and/or depression?

4 Likes

Negative emotions yes, bad past bad experience, I’m releasing daily.

1 Like

I’m asking because there seems to be a correlation between tinnitus, snow vision, anxiety, depression and brain inflammation. And since the brain is wonderfully plastic, as things are released, so are all these things :smiley:

That’s awesome :smiley: I wish I was that consistent hahaha :heart:

Have you tried Vagus Nerve, PTSD or Shamanic Medecine blend fields?

I would love to read an update on the progress as you release btw :smiley:

4 Likes

I always thought that negative emotions were the main cause of it, Also releasing is never too late for those who need it.

I treat bad emotions in general sometimes i treat them in specific, for example I use self acceptance and gain your innocence it targets the toxic shame, guilt and kinda grief, for fear I use specific as well, in the past I did a lot of psychotherapy as much as i could remember the bad memories, but still there’s a lot of them but it’s only a matter of time but hell yeah I’m releasing massive since years by now and still there’s a lot but I won’t stop until i release all of them.

I tried amygdala but not others of which you’ve mentioned. Amygdala works well but It’s not an easy go. Releasing all kind of different emotions in short period of time is not really easy. That what amygdala does, sometimes i use the nerve videos and yeah I release through them as well.

Thanks for your reply!

I will update you if you wish send me a message to remind me!

2 Likes

Negative emotions are behind EVERYTHING! :joy: Ok jesting aside, they pretty much are behind anything unwanted as far as I can tell :stuck_out_tongue:

Agreed!! :heart: :heart:

Nope! But comes a time when it gets easier. That’s the way I am experiencing it more these days (finally! Haha) in big part thanks to morphic fields.

You might want to give a try to Journey To The Light. It’s helped me tremendously release in a softer ways (now I do it with its big brother Freedom Course)

Kudos to you for keeping with it :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you.