The Blueprint of Life

At the time is was nearly 100% BOL yeah, this went for around a month. I use it x3 at the start of my night stack now. And I hear you with your little onesā€¦ I generally avoid playing fields around my 5 year old daughter, especially the strong ones and body ones.

Good decision getting this field though, one of the best you could make! Just get it into you, as much as youā€™re called to, whenever you get the opportunity. Itā€™s been a game changer for me. While my life isnā€™t perfect Iā€™ve never felt a stronger sense of simply and lovingly being myself. And Iā€™ve (re)attracted a beautiful woman into my lifeā€¦ one Iā€™ve had a long history with and we could never really make it workā€¦ until I did the deep inner work and came back to myself. All initiated by this field.

So on a side note, hey @Captain_Nemo thank you bro! She is the biggest gift I could have possibly received and it couldnā€™t have happened like this without this field. Eternally grateful again for you, for reals

29 Likes

Hey, because of lack of timeā€¦ does playing this field at night is okay, what do you think?

1 Like

I donā€™t think it matters, I play it night and day and feel the effects.

3 Likes

Itā€™s fine. I play it in all my stacks, including my night stack.

2 Likes

Omg! If BoL helps with ADHD Iā€™m going to start crying in gratitude :sob::two_hearts: I really look forward to buying this.

4 Likes

It will.

Also this The ADHD Journey - Let's co-create together! - #20 by Borisju :slight_smile:

Feel free to DM if needed.

11 Likes

Thank you so much! :heartbeat: Iā€™m going to go through the entire thread ā€¦ :blush:

6 Likes

Aaah, sweet! Thanks for the feedback and for your story. Sounds like deeper love on the inside for your own self has manifested justly on the outside :grin: I have been worked a lot with BoL for the last few days. Have had lots of brief but intense internal experiences, a great deal of shifts in attitude as well. Feeling the precious power of this audio. Well worth the plunge Iā€™m sending, even at this early stage. :heart::sparkles::heart:

6 Likes

Thatā€™s what I did. Took a good hour, but it WAS a very good and worthwhile spent hour. I now have the field and itā€™s already working deep magic. :heart::sparkles::heart:

6 Likes

Have anuva qwestchun! Can anyone tell me if there is any impact on this fields potency by listening just on my phone speakers? Iā€™m pretty sure my headphones have extra bass in them, which Iā€™m fairly certain I have read somewhere in this forum is not so desirable for fields and my old Bluetooth speaker is prone to crackling noises owing to how many times itā€™s been dropped I imagine. I have my audio players sound equaliser set to normalā€¦

Just want to make sure Iā€™m making the most of my investment, ye ken? :heart::sparkles::heart:

5 Likes

All good with the phone speakers :relaxed:

7 Likes

Cheers (a)bro :crazy_face: I feel like all the fear in me is right at the surface, like full body pins and needles, so I recon youā€™re right, phone speakers do work fine. Had BoL on all day at an imperceptible volume. Fuck, itā€™s strange tho coz usually Iā€™m so involved with my fear when it comes up, but just now Iā€™m waaaaay back watching it swirl. My trust in my process is returning. Delightful!

12 Likes

Dear lord, I feel soooooo much. Depression, fear, apathy, fuck the worldness, I have no friendsness (absolute bull, I do and they are wonderful). This audio is hard core. Iā€™ve been using it extensively since I purchased it on Wednesday just past, felt amazing, but now itā€™s got through the clear surface water and has arrived at some sludge. Dirty mucky sludge. Fair warning, this audio is very intense if ones goes gung-ho with it, such as I have. The price seems almost too low for such work. But Iā€™ll not say that too loudly, itā€™s good itā€™s lower, more folks who have less financials can then afford it, as they should. I get the feeling things wonā€™t be the same after this audio.

13 Likes

:flushed::flushed::flushed:, I just bought it last night, Iā€™ll be listening to it in two weeks :slight_smile:

Um, isnā€™t it only recommended to be used a couple of times a day? I appreciate your process, but maybe a bit too much of a good thing? If you know what the field is bringing up, perhaps there is one more suited to addressing those issues that can be used more intensely? Just want to make sure you are not overdoing it. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

this one, sometimes lead you to use it
in the ways it should be.

but thing really is being able to handle the changes, with this,
some like it slow, some hit it hard.

57 Likes

Thanks for the clarity, Captain. I personally can only use it 1.5 times, lol.

7 Likes

For people that like to spam things and want to integrate things faster.

Iā€™m still using it since over 1 1/2 year daily.

(the improving nervous system is the key part)

21 Likes

I really appreciate your clear concern for me. Itā€™s a me thing. I go all or not at all. Cate ā€˜no middle groundā€™ MacColl, pleased to meet you :hugs:

But seriously, aye, I get it, it sounds like a lot. But it just feels right to me. I have no audios on for the last half of the day, just allowed myself to be funky as fuck and process in my own way. Honestly, I can honsetly tell the difference this audio is making. There is zero resistance to how I feel, no ā€˜how can I fix thisā€™ or ā€˜i hope I feel better soonā€™, just a, hmmmm, how to put it, expansive silence around what is coming up in me. Itā€™s quite astounding. I feel many feelings and am not a stranger to extreme mood swings and sudden internal changes. This is quite different. The audio is magic. It seems to create a space, at least for me, to feel more. Loves to you. You are kind to reply as you did. :heart::sparkles::heart:

13 Likes

What is this lovely picture???

2 Likes