The Blueprint of Life

BoL, Smart Reiki, and Acu-Automaton can be looped 24/7 and would make a very complimentary playlist.

10 Likes

Youā€™ll rile up the crowd with this comment :joy:
As brutal as it was (at the time) endlessly looping BOL for quite a long period, catalysed the most profound awakening, clearing and returning to myself I have ever experienced.

16 Likes

The best part is you can always go even further with this field no matter how far youā€™ve come. If thereā€™s anything called ā€œperfectionā€ (a subjective perspective) then this field is the key to it

8 Likes

Smart Reiki and Acu-Automaton will make this even deeper, but less brutal.

Protip: ask BoL to infuse the other two with Plasma, and Smart Reiki to infuse the other two with Reiki (specifically, to Reikify the Flower of Life within BoL, to Reikify the Plasma within Bol, and to Reikify the meridians activated by Acu-Automaton).

8 Likes

What are the benefits of Reikifying something?

1 Like

It is infused with divine healing light. It is also an excellent power source, as itā€™s very directable as light chi.

7 Likes

This might be a daft question, so many often are but I have scanned this entire thread and not found the answer (though Iā€™m almost pretty much convinced that this audio is worth spending half a monthā€™s rent on, and yes, I have really cheap rent :grin:). So, tis this: I have the option to spread payments with PayPal into three monthly payments. What I need to know is will I only have bought this legally (and thus get the full benefit of the audio) after I have payed the last installment? Or as soon as I purchace, regardless of how they payment is organised, will I be getting the full whammy? Iā€™m almost ready to take the plunge, but buying it outright without using PayPalā€™s payments plan would mean no food for me and the kids for a few weeks, which I think we would all agree is not an appropriate trade off. Be fine if it was just me, I dinny eat much anyway. But itā€™s not, so thats that. Thanks in advance for any and all responses to my question :heart::sparkles::heart:

Ps pure love you guys and yer mad banter. Missed this.

2 Likes

As soon as you purchase.

3 Likes

Good thing too, coz I just bought it as soon as Iā€™d finished posting. As it turns out Qwant does not like to download files. Had to enable Chrome again temporarily. Well worth it. Here we, here we HERE WE F@#KIN GOOOOOO!

2 Likes

no no I looped it for 4 days straight and had no problem even on my sleep. The sound was low though because it could wake me up

3 Likes

Heya lovely, just wondering if you abandoned the other audios you were using previously while looping or if you slotted them in too? Iā€™m on the fence on that right now. I have my kids wiy me often and Iā€™m not entirely comfortable looping stuff at night with one of them (the smallest, 4) sleeping in my room. Not because of the noise but because the energyay not be the best for a wee one, so full on like. And Iā€™m also not keen on having headphones in all day while I have them around either, just coz itā€™s darned rude :rofl: so Iā€™m not sure if Iā€™m wanting to just focus full on on BoL or keep my list. Interested in yours and anyoneā€™s thoughts on that, though Iā€™ll do what I do anyway. Other experiences are just interesting I guess.

4 Likes

Ok, so strange because I bought BoL today, Iā€™m on my sixth loop right now. After the second loop an ulcer appeared on the tip of my tongue. That and my bodyā€™s a bit vabratey. But the ulcer thing, thatā€™s surprisede coz itā€™s just popped up like a magic (kinda painful) button. Hey tongue buddy! Oh, that sounds explicit, but ima leave it in coz itā€™s meant to be innocent. :crazy_face:

6 Likes

Interesting. Did you have any tongue related symptoms in the past?

1 Like

Used to bite the tip of my tongue from anxiety. Iā€™ve almost shredded it. But this is waaaaay past, when I was a teen and getting heavy bullied. Iā€™m almost 40 now. Well, 39 and a half, but at my age that really is almost 40 :grin:

5 Likes

looks like Blueprint of Life is already working for you then! Congrats!

3 Likes

Aye. The time is now my friend. Nai regrets!

3 Likes

Hey guys! Been a long time.
I actually feel like Iā€™m being pulled towards BoL at this time, in a way of only focusing on this field for a while. I do use quite a few of Programmed Intentions audios as well, I think theyā€™d be a wonderful compliment.
Iā€™ve known from the start how important this field is but Iā€™ve literally been napping on it, I donā€™t know itā€™s been a bit weird for me the second half this year, sort of like Iā€™m self sabotaging the change and fulfillment I seek, not sure if anyone can relate.
Anyway, Iā€™ll track and keep you all posted on progress and any changes every now and then :sunflower: Letā€™s call it Britā€™s BoL Challenge for 2022 :joy:

6 Likes

Welcome back! Looking forward to your progress reports.

4 Likes

At the time is was nearly 100% BOL yeah, this went for around a month. I use it x3 at the start of my night stack now. And I hear you with your little onesā€¦ I generally avoid playing fields around my 5 year old daughter, especially the strong ones and body ones.

Good decision getting this field though, one of the best you could make! Just get it into you, as much as youā€™re called to, whenever you get the opportunity. Itā€™s been a game changer for me. While my life isnā€™t perfect Iā€™ve never felt a stronger sense of simply and lovingly being myself. And Iā€™ve (re)attracted a beautiful woman into my lifeā€¦ one Iā€™ve had a long history with and we could never really make it workā€¦ until I did the deep inner work and came back to myself. All initiated by this field.

So on a side note, hey @Captain_Nemo thank you bro! She is the biggest gift I could have possibly received and it couldnā€™t have happened like this without this field. Eternally grateful again for you, for reals

29 Likes

Hey, because of lack of timeā€¦ does playing this field at night is okay, what do you think?

1 Like