The Entwining Worlds of Beauty and Joy

THE ENTWINING WORLDS OF BEAUTY AND JOY

This audio, directly inspired and married together by a few other audios you may have had the pleasure of listening to,
If you have not, then follow the links below.
The Inner Pillar of Power

and memories of joy

Following on the ideas and energies of these before, this is meant to be a merger, or rather a complicated entwining,
that drives push, almost like how a butterfly emerges, the inner beauty is driven to the surface in this composition.
Enjoy this torus of energy and sound that ripples through dimensional states in a whirlwind of driven joy, beauty and power…

70 Likes

killing it with realses :raised_hands:

9 Likes

Thank you DW!

and Bot of course :robot:

9 Likes

OMG!
Talking about the field’s animation! It’s stunninggg! :scream:

13 Likes

What’s the difference between this and Inner Beauty Reflected Outwards, in terms of it’s purpose?

3 Likes

Ohhh the art it’s beautiful :scream_cat::scream_cat::scream_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat:

12 Likes

Different blend, different alchemy. As almost always, even for fields that seem identical at first sight, but are definitely not identical at all.

There’s also the torus flow aspect, adding a sort of “mobility” to the field, so to speak. The description of the Shielding tag v2 can be the simplest example to understand the phenomenon.

That aside, here’s an excerpt from Inner Beauty Reflected Outward:

Everything that is beautiful about you, will be strengthened and infused within your being. The part of you that interacts with the outside world, to the outside world you will appear to be a lot more beautiful.

That “beauty” is mostly due to the love aspect. However, even people innerly beautiful may need some extra love (Inner Pillar) and “memories of joy”. As an extra push or encouragement.

All that doesn’t mean (again) that this is simply a combination of those previous fields by any means.

27 Likes

:exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head:

3 Likes

Does it effect our DNA?

1 Like

Officially broke after this haha. But no regrets. This could be my favorite track… :slight_smile:

A great uplifting presence. So… good.

15 Likes

Ive been looping this from last night.

What a great day i had today.

I only focused on

Armor of Light
BoL
The Torus weaved respect
Rubi/carnelian
Garnet
Minor + major BoP
The Entwining Worlds of BaJ

Pretty much this is how ive been feeling all day long. Constantly. And ever expanding

images (12)
images (11)
images (9)

images (4)

The colours. Are not random. I feel each one on them like a different stream of light then they meet in my chest then the expand mixed.

Theres a silver light i can clearly feel from The Torus Weaved Respect coming from somewhere… somewhere far away that washes particularly my brain and when it reaches the center of my being it anchors in my solar plexus and holds me for a while and all i can feel is FREE, but a freedom from knowledge, a freedom from reassurance of who i am.

Why I am how I am so far with everything ive been everywhery all times til now. Positive, negative and in between. It is my power. A power i didnt know i didnt have or i needed. I hope you all get to feel this. It is a feeling of acceptance. And grabbing back my sovereignty as a whole an unique one (like each on of us) i clearly understand this is bringing back all respect leaked, crushed, stolen from the beginning of everything.

I was laughing all day, teasing others, feeling full, content, and literally like a ball of light walking around.

Let me say it again (without need x details)

Its been a great great day.

Ive always preferred to play

X audio x 3
Then x audio x 3
Etc

For whatever reason i played them

Each one x1
And repeat.

And i think it made a beautiful mix that kept flowing back and forth jumping from one to the next going around and inside me with the elements of each audio then started all over again.

I think ill keep playing this like that.

25 Likes

No, it doesnt feel like that

1 Like

Maybe not directly. But according to epigenetics environment changes the expression of our dna. What environment could be closer to us than a morphic field?

10 Likes

Don’t let the title fool you. Because beauty and joy, they sound light, almost airy- like.
Although, this field is anything but.

If we think in terms of gravity : This field uses that notion- in the sense it’s pulling from you, extracting some very profound elements of your being, from the very depths of your soul; an infinite, radiant power is brought forth to surface.

So when this field plays, almost like this magnetic vortex comes about, and when it stops, you feel it lessen, almost as if it were a change in weight. A kudos to how powerful & highly illuminating it is.

If my above description was a bit confusing to make sense of, simply look at the photo which accompanies this field, it’s a visual depiction of it.

Beauty in nature has a very complex yet enduring rapport with mankind; it evokes many definitions although it’s essence is rather simple. But sometimes it’s essence can get devalued, especially when considered, solely, on a physical standing.
And when we affiliate beauty with such a minor aspect of self, we forget one of its more finer aspects; how when one raises in (spiritual) vibration, so does their beauty; just notice how for those who’ve mastered this path, continually have their faces glow, are continually ever radiant.

It’s a very profound field, and so very endearing :purple_heart:

Thank you :)

27 Likes

Thanks for reminding about this field! It hasn’t gotten a whole lot of attention. Your description is really powerful- this will be on my list next month :heartbeat:

5 Likes

Yay! In the mean time, if you want the audio of inner pillar of power is good prep

Also
I believe I remember one of the learned people on this forum disclosin inner pillar of power has an affiliation to the blueprint series?

So if you have whatever of the blueprint series (BoL, BoPMi, BoPMa) that’s be great prep, too.

Will look forward to reading your review :nerd_face:

6 Likes

Thank you! I have BoL and I do want to purchase Minor Blueprint- I wonder if it would be wise to get that one first, in preparation- as you said.

:slight_smile: That’s a good question, but a question I’m not too sure I have the answer for.
@anon46520955 & @Maoshan_Wanderer, thoughts? ^

1 Like

@Ethansunny no need to buy anything to prepare you for this field or any one

every field is special in its own

its just that certain combinations sometimes

create major transformation
trigger new pathways and expansion
open new levels

and when they share a main element as if they were from the same family (like Plasma Light or Negentropy or Crystal etc) or target the same goal, or triggers the same area in the body, brain, spirit
then the combination brings better bigger cleaner harmony or speeds up processes

10 Likes

Thank you- this is very helpful :heart:

1 Like