The Entwining Worlds of Beauty and Joy

You are welcome. Minor BoP is incredible too for its own reasons and makes a great synergy along the other 2 Blue Ps

3 Likes

Funny how people are looking for solution to cure their own depression and negative mindset when many solution already exists. no field can even come close to this one on that matter.The fact that many fields like this goes unnoticed is the proof of it. so whatever youā€™re using drop it and just use this one. Or add this in your stack. Donā€™t be fooled by the fact that it has the combination of two yt audios. You can build a building or a kingdom with the exact same element. Doesnā€™t mean that they are equal just beacuse they contain same elements. . This audio itself is far above than many nft that is available out there but it doesnā€™t have a ā€œfancy titleā€ lol thatā€™s the thing people care most about anyways. This audio can probably rival blueprint of life itself imo. So much that even penetrates on dimensional level like vibration series

Imo it has aspects of inner piller of power, world of beauty and joy, vibration series, torsion field. But much more complex overall. Which pushes you towards bliss and joy. If thereā€™s anything closer to audio version of eternal Bliss pendent itā€™s this one or who knows it might be more advanced since they have different alchemy? but captain made it cheaper so people can afford? Idk just my assumption. But one thing for sure is that the audio can amplify the effects of the pendent. And I think captain could add some aspect of this audio into the pendent to upgrade it in future.

26 Likes

I thank you personally @Azin & @anon51280824 for bumping that masterpiece.

Iā€™m going through a beautiful rebirth since Iā€™ve started listening to it 3 days ago. I just canā€™t get enough of it.

Very much in the same line as my previous comment for the Inner Pillar of Power

Like Iā€™m being given a new life :pray::heart:

14 Likes

Yah itā€™s really good. Mythic level stuff imo this and crucible of mental space are the only fields youā€™ll ever need for peace of mind and happinessā€¦

6 Likes

Add to this the Light Collapserā€¦

:raised_hands:

5 Likes

This field has my new favorite music in it. Thanks Cap.

6 Likes

Wow Iā€™m just now realizing that this is basically a revamped Inner Beauty Reflected Outward lol. The power of reading

7 Likes

Hello Azin, Iā€™m really inspired by your words!

After 2 months of listening to the Inner Pillar of Power, I could use something stronger to accompany the fields in my Love Booster Stack (Inner Pillar of Power, the complete Mental Health album and VoDL) which I like to upgrade! :blush:

Iā€™m a big fan of all the vibration audioā€™s, they transformed me a lot (energetically and even physically) during the past weeks! :raised_hands: Iā€™m constantly pushing myself towards Bliss and Joy by raising my vibration and other fields and which is my biggest goal.

I took a look at this pendant like 10 times in the last 2 months. :thinking: Can you convince me a little more? Are there also other fields The Entwining Worlds of Beauty and Joy can replace or complement? :pray:

Ps: How long is the track?

2 Likes

It can definitely compliment eternal Bliss but not replace since they work differently. just like vibration can amplify divine balance. Iā€™d say it can only replace inner pillar of power and memories of joy. But there are many other fields it can amplify live audios related to love, gratitude, confidence etc. Itā€™s around 3 min

4 Likes

Hello, maybe an esthetic question but how is the music of this field?

I prefer calm music or even monotone sounds lately and also because it goes into my evening/night stack. :crescent_moon:

1 Like

There are some ambient sounds, but itā€™s mostly piano ano violin what I hear. The piano makes it feel well-defined, but the ambient sounds make it feel alive and the piano really makes me thinks of the entwining in the name. So, even though it makes me feel calm and the tones are smooth to me, I want to keep moving while listening to it.

Because of that, Iā€™d have no problems listening to it at night, but I wouldnā€™t listen to it right before sleeping.

Also, check out Sapient Wellness - YouTube if you havenā€™t.

3 Likes

Thank you! :pray:

Yes I know, Itā€™s amazing! :raised_hands:

2 Likes

anybody that uses this? anything to say?

2 Likes

One of my favorites atmā€¦Leaves me with a feeling of tranquility each and everytime. Welcome addition to any toolkit IMO.

3 Likes

The testimonies above
Some of us still do religiously :)
(Me lol)

4 Likes

Updated link to inner Pillar of Power here (thread)

4 Likes

Where is this audio? I went to teespring but I couldnā€™t find it, in fact there are a lot of fields missing in teespring, what happened? and where can i find them?

1 Like

It seems like the Sapien audios are being pulled from Teespring so that only tangible products are left on Teespring. (Which makes sense because tangible products are Teespringā€™s specialty).

Maybe those audios will be uploaded to another of Sapienā€™s channels. Weā€™ll have to wait and see. :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

Okay itā€™s understandable, thanks for your answer though!

1 Like

Dream. Please put this on the Sapien Shop
Some very narrow minded thinking people on here could benefit immensely from this

What a poor forgotten gem this one is.

3 Likes