The ADHD Journey - Let's co-create together!

I just wanna say thank you to everyone who has commented on this thread! I’ve decided to get off pharmaceuticals for ADHD and this has been a huge motivation and wealth of knowledge!

2 Likes

@jyeagermeister happy to read this man, this is the purpose of that thread :pray:

@TheAmbiguousSoldier, sorry I had missed your message!

I’m actually a noob about such substances, my approach was rather to fix the brain & nervous system, dopamine receptors, organs impacted by adhd, my emotional system, my mindset and my lifestyle.

Results have been nice, but I can’t say I’m cured.

This is perhaps something to explore indeed!

I must confess though, that I’m having more and more the “belief” that we may have chosen that ruleset for a specific purpose.

And this may not be something to be cured, but rather tamed and transformed into a superpower.

Though, I would be happy to be proven wrong :grin:
(except for the superpower thing ofc)

3 Likes

I think I have the solution for you guys

It didn’t look so obvious at the time

3 Likes

Yes :eyes:

1 Like

Je vais t’envoyer un message

1 Like

Or maybe something else will be transformed into a superpower, like u see bad? U will develop more of psychic sense of the space, just an idea.

I also have some problems that weren’t solved, while I am getting great results with not just fields, overall energy work. Like for me, that are rather some petty problems, like eye floaters, my right eye seeing a little bit worse than the left, etc. but still.

Yes??

Exactly man.

Philip had some nice ideas about improving our concentration and self-control.
But this covers one part of the issue.

As we both agree that this different wiring of the brain created a brain that is functioning completely differently, hence working on one aspect won’t solve the issue.

As I shared him in private, the field giving me the best results for ADHD right now is… Plasma Flaunt :peacock:

4 Likes

I have it, didn’t really notice much with it, I play It everyday.

Lately I have been so drained after work, I can’t keep up with studies.

Also I am very unmotivated to do anything such as studying, not depressed or sad though

1 Like

I can focus but I get really distracted and when I take breaks I no longer focus

1 Like

We talked about how one deficiency causes another, I proposed 12 different circuits to solve the whole problem.

I mentioned to you only 1 of them

Just making my point clear for everyone :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Have a shot at Radical Emotional Change brother.

This is most likely overwhelm.

I am playing this field daily for the last two weeks, this has been a true blessing.

I would even say, this one is a must for all the ADHD-iers

1 Like

Should make a project for it after new years.

But for now, i cant wait to get this new brain NFT next month.

Philp, I wanted to ask before but just compelty forgot, How would the new brain NFT be similar or different to enrest neuron. Will it work more on the genes?

Which one ?

1 Like

sorry for the vagueness

1 Like

It will be different from Ernest Neuron

I’m not redoing old projects, it will be as different as the multi-dimensional conduit was to Ernest Neuron

2 Likes

I get really good stimulant effects from the ‘Semax and Phenylpiracetam’ which really helps with ADD but I don’t think I can use this most days because after third use I felt some tolerance build up.

Although in general a good ADD daily stack that combines with many different fields to treat the issue and should be sufficient in getting the results you need. I would say that Plasma Flaunt has been a real game-changer for me lately in all-round health/wellbeing (… especially brain health), so you should add it to your daily ADD stack in my experience. Also add The Three Ginsengs field because that’s very effective too… it gives me a right kick up the ass is all I can say.

Do you think he’ll be able to make an ADD field like Adderall and just take out all the nasty side effects like addiction, brain damage or heart problems and shit? You keep the benefits, but you leave all the nasties out :grin:.

1 Like

Okay so this is my daily brain/ADHD stack I have built:

Plasma Flaunt x3
Attention and Focus x3
Enhanced Brain Hemisphere Connectivity x3
Brain Regeneration x1 (Plasma brain is unavailable :cry: )
Alchemical Ruby and Carnelian x3
The Negentropic Smart Blend x2
Overcome Any Addiction x1
Unstoppable Will x3

Thinking I’ll also add Longevity (ISIRB and RBM3) x3 before Brain Regeneration
What are your thoughts? Also opinions on the order are apreciated.

Cheers guys :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey man, you could perhaps formulate a request.

But unsure Dream will agree, as he is super busy and this sounds like a file hard to release on Sapien Medicine, as people would use it wrongly.

Or perhaps a smart nootropic NFT we could co-create that adapts to anyone’s brain & nervous system?

Strong stack :muscle:

I think it is fine like this, but perhaps three additional fields that are at the core of my own stack:

Make sure to supplement all of this by a lot of water, fruits (our brain needs much more natural glucose than the average) and daily exercice, and you should experience a nice shift.

3 Likes