The ADHD Journey - Let's co-create together!

Oh, and PU has just released a field to fix our neurotransmitters on Patreon.

I’ve been testing it out since yesterday, so far so good.

3 Likes

For those of you that are opened to other creators, I had really good results with the “Fix Neurotransmitters” field above from Psychic University.

Likewise for an Adhd friend of mine.

PU also released that beauty yesterday: Mental & Psychological Health Treatment

So far, it feels quite amazing.

4 Likes

Modafinil from psychic university also kept me from dozing off in my classes. Great stuff.

2 Likes

I will say don’t use it if you have to wake up earlier it’s pretty strong, and I wanted to nap but I really couldn’t. I haven’t tested Psychic university’s Crystalline mind and brain. But I think one can never go wrong with permanent brain enhancement.

1 Like

Lol, I used it after ur comment

Is their anything bad long term using it?

1 Like

No, Modafinil has a half life of 15 hours, it’s like the safest “stimulant” on the market. You will be fine, maybe you will sleep a little worse then usual but that’s okay.

2 Likes

Instead of the Modafinil field, I would highly recommend the Fix your neurotransmitters fields guys, along with the mental heatlh one and the Moon (last one is paid)

I’ve been getting great results myself :blush:

5 Likes

Are you listening to higher self one from Psychic university?

1 Like

I am thinking of like using my higher-self to sort of change my adhd?

1 Like

Holy shit if one can get adhd medicine please do. I felt normal for the first in my life.

1 Like

Sweet man. What medication did you find?

A friend recommended me Vyvanse some days ago.

1 Like

Bro I tried concerta man. I cleaned my room the first in time in years lol. Also I got prescribed vynanse because its safer and shit I think because its a newer drug. But damn man that shit is not a generic so its like 370 dollars. Concerta is like 70 dollars. For those who are curious, like if you are ADHD. Like think of your best day of productivity. Like I just feel like my best self. Although I started like sleeping like shit a little bit but I don’t know if that’s related to the drugs.

This is only if you live in Ameeica though. I dont know about other countries. But if you can afford it and it works for you I highly recomend it.

That being said Im like for fields that help you sleep.

1 Like

Highly recommended for anyone with adhd: Pancreas Reloaded (Patreon Release)

Also having great results lately combining Gene Therapy, with Plasma Flaunt :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I tried vyvanse a few weeks ago btw man.

This is the first time I tried such.
The effect the first day was impressive, weird said like that, but it made me realize “normal” people have it so easy :grin:

Though I stopped it after some days, I didn’t like the effect on my nervous system (hard to relax, disturbed sleep, etc.) and I felt I had to compensate with Plasma Brain every day, as well as NAD and Antioxydants.

Not a good fit for me, though I’m happy such things are out there, and it is definitely an amazing tool for most people.

2 Likes

I took vyvanse for awhile before. When I’m on it, I am 100% motivated, I can learn almost anything, happy, and not much anxiety. However, when it wears off… I feel my brain is about to implode and I can’t think.

I’m hoping the adv brain + plasma brain and other stuff can help bring my brain to the state I was in on vyvanse without needing to take that stuff. So far it looks like something positive is happening :)

2 Likes

Once read about a natural remedy: Treatment of ADHD with French maritime pine bark extract, Pycnogenol - PubMed

2 Likes

Thanks man, looking into it :pray:

Yeah this blew me away.

But more importantly, the general well being of not having this constant negativity and seeking pattern in the background.

Yeah this is the reason I decided to discontinue. The toll is too big on the body, and you need serious supplements and at least 30min of meditation on specific fields to limit the damage.

Sweet :pray:

With Plasma Brain, advanced brain is not necessary, though gauge how this works for you.

I would highly recommend Plasma Flaunt if you have the means, as well as Gene Therapy from PU and Smart Tap Tapper from Patreon (for emotions).

I believe now the brain is only 30% of the condition.

Also recommending the classics for adhd-iers, such as a quality nutrition (no refined sugar, but lots of glucose from fruits), exercice every day to pump the norepinephrine, mindfulness practice, etc.

4 Likes

Thank you for the suggestions. I gotta add some exercise into my life…
I have been doing great on the diet front, cut out all sugars. I’m hesitate to add fruit back in. Is that needed for good health and repair?

I have plasma fluant as well and have been playing that.

I woke up today feeling pretty clear headed. Let’s see what magic today brings…

3 Likes