The ADHD Journey - Let's co-create together!

True big part of being relieved of ADD/ADHD is releasing the concept/ Identity of ADD/ADHD being a part of you. Even in life it’s important to let go of all kinds of identities as they aren’t really flexible, The I state helped with this a lot and even the focus mandala helped in the beginning temporarily but once you realize that ADD/ADHD is just another identity for one’s self, it becomes much better at this point

4 Likes

Yes :raised_hands:

Though until one gets there, this is very important to not neglect the human ruleset (prefrontal cortex, nutrition, exercise, good sleep, etc.) and the integration of traumas.

Very excited about this unfolding for all us, and for the ones who’ll join this adventure later on :grinning:

1 Like

In terms of actual neurological activity,
I found that the ADD+ enhanced brain hemisphere combo is the best.

School semester starts soon so I was thinking off
ADD
ENHANCED brain hemisphere
Brain growth

Ah, I’m happy you’re backing it up.
I was feeling 90% legit on that combo vs Brain Growth.

I’d recommend you to switch Brain Growth with Permanent Brain Enhancement and Plasma Brain of Youth (if you own the latter).

Perhaps have fun with Superhuman genius as well :grin:

With ADD + Enhanced Brain Hemisphere, you’re pretty much covered and Brain Growth will give you even more brainpower, which we often have enough as ADHD-iers.

1 Like

Plasma Brain of Youth will bring you that nice harmony to highly perform, along with the heavy metal detox we all need with our current food system.

1 Like

Doesn’t Brain Growth pretty much replace the ADD/ADHD & Enhanced Brain Hemisphere Connection fields? The only two things that Brain Growth doesn’t seem to have, that’s in the ADD/ADHD field, is the “amyloid removal and damage repair” aspect. Which, I believe, Plasma Brain of Youth could supplement.

Brain Growth:

• This a combination of a few fields that works for enhancing the hemisphere connections along with electrical stimulation, BNDF and Nerve growth factor.
  • The same combination is also used to enhance the functioning of the frontal lobes.
    This works on the corpus callosum and frontal lobes (prefrontal + frontal lobes).

Enhanced Brain Hemisphere Connection:

• This works by inducing the neurons in the corpus callosum to fire and form new and more connections between the left and right while also inducing the production of nerve growth factor and BDNF in this specific area.

ADD/ADHD:

• So reasoning would be that stimulation and neuron growth in the prefrontal cortex would help with ADHD and ADD symptoms.
2 Likes

Don’t ask, don’t tell :zipper_mouth_face:

They have either dopamine problems or trauma, most likely both.

Edit: If I was them I’d try extreme willpower to get the discipline to stay focused.

3 Likes

Both, also norepinephrine unbalances.

And more recently found out about recurring issue to the thyroid gland (hence the bipolar symptoms-like - thanks for this man, I got that info from delving into it after reading one of your post), pancreas and often the intestines (due to the traumas and the amount of stress the brain imposes on the body / also the bad food habit due to the lack of dopamine - meaning craving more sweet & stuff).

No field replace any, that’s a rule here :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
(except for rare cases)

I had the same line of thought originally.

Then someone much wiser than I on the forum recommended me to stop Brain Growth (as it creates more power within an hyperactive mind), and to rather go for the ADHD field + Brain hemisphere + Plasma Brain of Youth.

Instantly felt the difference, Brain Growth was indeed making me more anxious than I was at the time (along with the brain fatigue, that should be resolved now by Brain Refresher).

1 Like

Yeeeees!! Awesome field.

And it works as an entrainment as well.
Meaning after a couple of day, you don’t really need it as often anymore (at least that was my case).

Also with similar effect, Alchemical Ruby and Carnelian is great.

Gonna try it boss+ brain Growth

2 Likes

@anon32464289
Hey buddy I think @Dr_Manhattan might be right with unstoppable willpower+ Brain growth.

I think the problem is lack of dopamine and dopamine only rises depending on the environment I’m in.

It’s still early to tell but I feel well focused today and most of all well balanced

I honestly still understand why it would be good to play Add + brain hemisphere and plasma but brain growth includes all of this and so it’s less time. I’ll stick with willpower+ Brain growth to help for school.

but if one doesn’t have brain growth. ADD+ Brain Hemisphere is the best combination I’ve ever had for ADHD

4 Likes

Make sure to keep posted man :slight_smile:

Unstoppable willpower definitely.

See if you have to release more than usual with Brain Growth (specifically anxiety), I might accompany you soon for another test-run.

1 Like

def some anxiety build up.
but very manageable with light collapser field and probably will be gone in a couple hours. Its def temporary.

2 Likes

Congrats.

You want even more focus ?

GPLD-1 in the morning and finally gamma brain wave while you study.

Childwonder and visual introspection on top and you should study all day and night.

The next problem will be energy levels:

Hyper sleep state, AMPK, plasma mitochondria and the super sayer (energy overload) on Instagram.

Take a few breaks or use

Next problem will be social isolation, if you manage to study that much, let me know ;)

5 Likes

I’m pretty sure I wrote a bunch of study stack before

There is also mindfulness, but you’ll have to meditate a lot.
Or you can jump on labels and diagnose yourself with xyz, but you still have a monkey Brian and mind in the best scenario, you have to adapt to it everyday to maintain balance. It’s hard work to maintain peak mental performance .

Hollywood type geniuses lied to you

PS: I explained a little everywhere.

But GPLD-1 will give you the focus of working out
Gamma brainwave give you the focus from meditation
Willpower the disciplined

Focus= balance of so many things, there are so many tiny types of focus

Mental energy + motivation + etc…

Lol, saying “I lack discipline” is not as cool as saying “my brain is too powerful and overactive ”

4 Likes

Dang man, I’d “superlike” you if there was not those mixed assumptions, like this:

I know too many people, myself included until recently, that meditated thousands of hours, tried countless methods (neurofeedbacks, HPP, name them) and still have that raging monkey mind once you get off the mat.

Discipline is key, but this is one piece of the puzzle.

All the rest of your sharing is epic, thanks for this man.

Will def check GPLD-1.

For gamma brainwave and hyper performance, I personally very much appreciate the Memory/Learning entrainment from Dr Jeffrey Thompson.

The only part I’d use caution is Visual introspection, as my experience is that it does not go well with most ADHDs (good for ADD though) due to chemical unbalances and emotional dysregulation.
(makes you roller-coast)

Really love also the Tower of Holy Light and Super Human Mutant RNA+ if ones has the mean, along with some sessions of the brain refresher.

And good old pranayama, exercice and glucose intakes (fruits).

4 Likes

Have you tried mantras?

1 Like

Yes, a great practice :+1:

Easier for the monkey mind than focusing on the breath for sure and definitely recommended.

You may look into this one if you want, it’s quite cheap and gives a solid overview.

I also had for quite a while an intense monkey mind because of all the spamming and intense energywork i did for a while, just spamming all day a short bija mantra helped me tremendously with that. (also with open eyes and everything else you do)

It might be a bit weird in the beginning but once when it becomes internalized it isn’t a big deal to do it.

1 Like

Thanks man. I may check out the depression one, I’m assisting a few people on this and always keen on new informations.