The tower series

:joy:oh

7 Likes

Yes this was the one I was wondering about. Thank you for the awesome description! Sounds great!

4 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :stuck_out_tongue:

12 Likes

Well I think most some fields were obvious based on their title so I haven’t played all of them yet but the ones I didn’t know about was

Basal Ganglia Massage:

The “basal ganglia” refers to a group of subcortical nuclei responsible primarily for motor control, as well as other roles such as motor learning, executive functions and behaviors, and emotions. The basal ganglia are a group of structures found deep within the cerebral hemispheres. The structures generally included in the basal ganglia are the caudate nucleus, putamen, and globus pallidus in the cerebrum, the substantia nigra in the midbrain, and the subthalamic nucleus in the diencephalon.
Damage to the basal ganglia cells may cause problems controlling speech, movement, and posture. This combination of symptoms is called parkinsonism. A person with basal ganglia dysfunction may have difficulty starting, stopping, or sustaining movement.

So I assume that this field would improve the functios which are related to this part maybe?

Myrcene and nostalgia:

Myrcene, or β-myrcene, is an alkene natural hydrocarbon. It is more precisely classified as a monoterpene. Monoterpenes are dimers of isoprenoid precursors, and myrcene is the primary component of the essential oil of the South African Adenandra villosa, Myrcene is also found in bay, cannabis, and hops.

And it does give some nostalgic vibe like remembering good old days. Perhaps they are combined for better effect from my understanding. Could be wrong tho. At first I was on impression it was a portal or energy to some specific timeine or era when I saw it first time. Cuz I thought it was a name of a place.

8 Likes

All the rest are exactly what is stated.
targeted for body effects and benefits, and to also induce the smells themselves.
(the (1) The Air Revitalizer - YouTube leaks out of the channel now, in fact i can see which people previously used this video before typing cause it clings to their name as well.)
Hmm… scented signatures… I wonder if that would be a thing.

The nft only one is an organic version of delta THC added to all the rest of audios
with an image ‘art/mandala’ which also carries the same effects.

28 Likes

all nostalgia
for sure.
yes it help reset and recover the basal ganglia.
gentle antioxidants.

25 Likes

HOW YOU GOING TO SAY THIS AND THEN MOVE ON??

:joy: That’s crazy

6 Likes

basal ganglia becomes impaired over time or doesn’t function properly with long term marijuana use.
As it is now legal in the USA and perhaps on an upward trend towards acceptance, its best to also offer a solution for future problems.

41 Likes

What you mean? Isn’t it normal? LoL
Well I mean for the people in this place at least

1 Like

Funny you say this. I play this field on a very low volume on my computer on loop all day everyday because someone in my house smokes! Ugh

3 Likes

Which one would be the best for anxiety? @Captain_Nemo

Use all purpose anxiety removal. It should be best anxiety field until now

1 Like

Oh I use that I’m just wondering from this album if there’s anything that could help

Maybe the basal ganglia, not sure about the others

Lavender I think

1 Like

Try myrcene and nostalgia. It makes you feel quite chill ig

2 Likes

Thank you man. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I’m very interested in Lavender.

Does this only stay with you temporarily, or will it stay with you for a few hours like a lasting essence?

In other words, does it act as aromatherapy (momentary) or could it be used as a mosquito repellent for ourselves, or perhaps even played for plants to repel some buggos?

5 Likes

You should be able to get all the benifits of lavender I believe and duration might depend of how long you play I guess

3 Likes

No
each track will have its own nft with image and track
so you buy one wrapped order
and get 6 separate audios and 6 separate images each tied to an audio.
(audio + image)
it will be a whole listing, like how all the previous nfts are listed under sapien medicine.
this one would be (or should be as far as i understood)
Called THE TOWER BY ENERGETIC ALCHEMY
and then in there you will find all the separate tracks and art.
The art works as normal nfts and carry the effects of the tracks with you if printed.
You also get a bonus track with the bonus art nft as well.

23 Likes