Androgenic Receptor Direct Stimulation (The Blessings of Saint Biceps)

In my experience with Muscle Hungry for Fat at the beginning it made me feel very hungry and with time I stopped feeling hungry, now I have Hardcore and I don’t feel hungry, but now I am eating at the same hours every day so idk

2 Likes

saint is long though, and what about suggestibility audios, to me i find it weird listening to audios without ego dissolution or subconscious limit removal🥲 and some meditation with it, i wish i had more time😞

2 Likes

Hey man, did you get your issue with the pinched nerve sorted. Currently I am dealing with a pinched nerve which causes a loss of strength in my deltoid and biceps.

2 Likes

Bro try the new cannabinoids album.

Recently I tried it and woke up, it was gone. I still get knots in my forearm. Try those. I don’t know which one of them from album loosened my muscles up so much because i looped them x2/3 each.

5 Likes

Thats from patreon right? I have been using the nerve fields, they have helped a little but i still havent recovered fully. It sucks because I haven’t been able to workout for 2 months. Lost around 4 kg.

3 Likes

Oh I think I found them

3 Likes

yeah try those. Also use cosmo volt, antioxidant, fat to stem cells and drink loads of water!

6 Likes

Thanks bro! Will try them!

3 Likes

Never asked this lol

When should this field be played? Pre workout, during or post workout? Most of the time I did during but idk if thats the most efficient time to play this

2 Likes

If I absolutely had to choose one, i would listen before

That way when you go in to train your muscles they’re being trained while already have undergone the changes from the field

I used to listen to it before, a little bit during and after, now i just listen before and after… But if i had to choose one, i would choose before

6 Likes

Thank you :muscle:t2:

3 Likes

So if u gain 1-2 pounds of muscle a month with your current routine and then add this routine will u gain like 3-4 lbs a month

1 Like

4-5

5 Likes

Will this upregulate the androgenic receptors?

Hey man, what do you think of doing “maingaining” from gregg doucette with more than enough protein combining with this field?

1 Like

Yo what’s up man?

That’s the first time ive heard of that term to describe that, i like it lol but yeah it’s more than possible bro, i personally don’t bulk, i either cut or maintain a lean body fat composition while putting on muscle. If i haven’t trained for a while and if I’m a carrying more fat then I’ll burn fat and gain muscle, but i wouldn’t be be doing a cut first thing back in the gym either…

You can put on muscle pretty damn fast too while maingaining, these fields from dream are basically gifting you talent (good genetics ie. Sensitive androgen receptors). They say, “Hard work beats talent” but hard work with talent beats hard work alone. So if you want to get the most out of your experience with gym fields, you must apply yourself

That being said you can maintain / burn fat and gain muscle with out working with this field, but working out will take things to the next level. I notice when I’ve been “off” the gym for some time and do a few days of gym fields, i start losing the fat i gained and start gaining muscle back and it looks like I’m back in business lol

4 Likes

Wow thanks for the great answer

1 Like

So when my goal over a longer period of time is, to lose about 2,3KG of fat while maintaining or even build some muscle, this field is good and it is possible, right? I train HIT and everyday 50-70, 3 count navy seal burpees.

1 Like

Oh yeah man, you’re set :)

1 Like

Hey does this activates androgen receptors in the body muscles only or in the facial muscles too? @GoddessAndGodOfAll