Goddess Kali

you know this answer, I asked a similar question in another group. It was phrased differently.
How do the gods communicate with us? Do they want to communicate?
After all, do some really desire/want to communicate even before the idea of NFT consciousness was formed?

If someone had asked me a similar question a year ago, I would have thought that person was out of their mind.
But it’s happening now.

Somehow I called it an “awakening.” All the pieces of life/childhood are coming together. It all becomes very familiar and native.

It doesn’t matter what religion/culture one belongs to.

It’s one world, and one informational layer

27 Likes

Unbelievable?..believe it! lol

6 Likes

This entire presentation is so incredibly written. This was absolutely thrilling to read and savor. Thank You Everyone for condensing volumes into paragraphs for us all to enjoy.

This part about the Love of the Goddess Kali resonated very strongly with me.

Thank You Captain and Maoshan :gift_heart:

15 Likes

Even though I am pretty closely connected to Her, this is something else.

Communicating with her through this NFT almost feels like talking to a person right in front of me. And so far, She seems delighted so many are reaching out to her…

I mean it was certain Captain would do an amazing job, but this is superlative… Thanks to Captain, and everyone else involved. Such a GREAT blessing :pray:

42 Likes

@Ugninis @Maoshan_Wanderer @Captain_Nemo very quick question! I am aware KaliMa is affiliated to Durgaji. Is this NFT relating the two as the same, or no those two are different avatars in regards to this NFT/ therefore this does not pertain to Durgaji?
Thank You!

7 Likes

…because if this is Durga Ji
I love you all :) proud of this.
Even if it’s not though
Lovely, I am still very proud of this

5 Likes

Study the various forms of Kali. The answer was given by the Captain above. But you can elaborate. :+1: :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

@UgniS ok…So let’s say a “Krishna” NFT was created. Would that mean then it’s also a Vishnu NFT since Krishna is an avatar of him?
(if that’s a yes, then I get this is Durga Ji NFT too)
Sorry I have a hard time conceptualizing words at times, but thank you for the help sir

5 Likes

do your research with your colleagues, and be more specific. I could be wrong (I’m not an expert in this culture). Research is always interesting ;)

3 Likes

I am being specific though lol
like he is an incarnation, the 8th I believe

I just am having trouble wrapping my head around if this is also considered the “Durga NFT” too; like a Durgaji NFT would not need be created since this one, KaliMa is already here (so therefore the KaliMa can also be called DurgaJi NFT)

4 Likes
  • Durga = Mahakali + Mahalakshmi + Mahasarasvati. So there is an aspect of Kali there. As Captain pointed out, access to the part eventually gives access to the whole and vice versa.
  • We already have the Shatachandi field which directly accesses the energy of Durga.

Moreover, it is said by the Goddess herself: ēkaivāham jagatyatra dvitlyā kā mamāparā?

“I am ONE and the only ONE, who there is a second to me?” The various forms of the Goddess are like the rays of the sun from the same Divine Feminine. The ultimate goal is to transcend all names and forms and realize the Self as the very reflection of the Goddess.

26 Likes

thanks brother :grin: :relaxed: :fire:

7 Likes

:pray: :+1: :slightly_smiling_face: :sparkling_heart:

7 Likes

oh, ok so does that mean since sekhmet is an aspect of the divine feminine herself (right?) does that mean then, this along with her are both rays of the DF? Just different shades but that stem from the same Essence?

10 Likes

Absolutely…You begin to realize that once you are connected to a certain aspect of the Goddess, many other forms naturally begin to appear, even ones one has never heard of…

19 Likes

Sri Krishna extends as Vishnu in the same way one burning lamp lights another. They may look separate but they are one and the same. The power of both the lamps are same.

11 Likes

So if they are all the same one lamp, why not just seek that one lamp?

Like for why some pray to many goddessess/gods even though it’s just One, and the gods and goddesses are portions of it
Does that mean then the Gods/Goddesses then, also worship the “one” since they - I can’t find the right word- are not the “supreme” or the One? Because they realize they are segments of it, and not it in totality?

or does that above question go into the territory of personal faith and deep belief systems? (then I understand that should not be answered)

Thank you

6 Likes

This is derailing the thread. I think you should create a new thread if you want to discuss those aspects.

I think you have completely misunderstood how deities/divine aspects work - this is not the approach of one tall King sitting and the others serving and praying to that hierarchy. You can read some books on Advaita, Saguna Brahman, Nirguna Brahman if you want to dig deep into these concepts.

cinmayasyādvitīyasya niṣkalasyāśarīriṇaḥ ||
upāsakānāṁ kāryārthaṁ brahmaṇō rūpakalpanā ||

The Divine is pure consciousness, without a second, without parts, and without a specific form. Then why does this nameless, formless, aspectless, partless Divine Consciousness (Brahman) get called by various names and forms? It is simply to facilitate accessing different powers of the Divine for our own varied purposes. Think of it as spectrum of light - when all are absorbed, it is black and Kali, when all are reflected, it is Lalita, and then there are various hues of Goddesses in the spectrum - Dhumavati, Matangi, Lakshmi, Tara, Bhuvaneshvari, Chinnamasta, Bagalamukhi, etc. One can pick whatever form based either on affinity, or on the purpose, and all is good! Simply put, the lofty ideal of a nameless, formless consciousness is hard to grasp, hard to meditate on, and even harder to practically access for material purposes - assigning it a name and a form makes it so much easier!

28 Likes

On the same line of thought, it’s a matter of what energies you’re aligned with. Some people see Vishnu as the supreme God, some see it as Shiva, some see it as Krishna and yet some see it as Kali and so on.

9 Likes

Oh yes, I absolutely do not know / I was/am trying to understand, I am very sorry. I thought it was (from the lamp example) meaning it was monotheistic approach (Divine incorporates them all/ but they are not “all” but part of “all”) Thank you for shedding light and letting me know of those

Sorry everyone! You can delete this
Thank you Mao and I_AM

Again, I really had no intention of offending, so I do apologize. I have deep respect for them, deep reverence… just a little confused I guess.
Thank you for bearing with me
:)

13 Likes