Goddess Kali

Well, Kali is making her presence noticed for sure… yesterday (first day with the nft) was an interesting experience. I always notice effects at work, because that’s where I interact with people outside family… I noticed a distinct change in my approach when I answered a phone call of a reservation and with a specific request… I had happiness in my voice and the person on the other side of the line transmitted distinct reverence by my person. Very impressive. Also lol women were all day at work differently friendly to me. Not all are friendly to me, many of them feel kind of intimidated by me somehow hence acting defensive… yesterday one in special, an old rich woman called me “****inha” the sweet version of my name so to speak… lol I found that so odd. It was like she couldn’t help saying that, even she was astonished I think.

I am feeling today a slightly detox.

25 Likes

Following is a great primer on working with the Dark Goddesses (not just Hekate). In the article you’ll see relevant and interesting references not only to Hekate but also to Sekhmet, Kali, and Ceridwen.

http://hekatecovenant.com/resources/about-hekate/dark-goddesses/

10 Likes

Very true, straight to the point, in fact even if the thread has been called “Goddess Kali” , the actual NFT name given by Captain is just: The Goddess

I tell this now, just to avoid any surprise or question for when the tokens get minted :grin:

15 Likes

Some folks sent me questions about:

1. Kālī’s application in non-duality.
  2. Kālī and time manipulation.

To answer the first question, in India, Tantra schools were divided into three categories based on geographical locations.

(a) The Kēralācāra school is very heavily focused on external rituals and worldly goals such as protection, warding off illnesses, black magic, etc. This school primarily uses the mantra and rituals for a form called Bhadrakālī (the auspicious Kālī). This school is prevalent in Southern India.
(b) Kāmarūpācāra school is centered in Eastern India, centered around the famous shrine of Kāmākhyā, the primary center of Tantra in India. Here, the rituals heavily involve sexual alchemy and a mix of internal meditation and external rituals. They focus on both worldly and spiritual goals. The deity primarily invoked is Dakṣiṇākālī.
(c) Kāśmīrācāra school originated in Kashmir and is closely associated with the school of Kashmir Shaivism (which very closely resembles the Buddhist rDzogs-chen). This school is solely focused on non-duality and focuses on internalizing rituals completely. The practices are highly esoteric. For example, there are no external fire rituals, the offerings are internal and into the fire of Kuṇḍalinī.

It is the third school that focuses heavily on Non-dual aspects and applications of Kālī. Here, the state of non-duality is visualized in the form of thirteen forms of Kālī - each representing a progressive stage of the blooming of non-dual consciousness. The practitioner works on the mantra of one of the Kālī-s until the corresponding stage of non-dual consciousness is perfected. And then we move on to the next form. These forms are Sṛṣṭikālī, Sthitikālī, Saṃhārakālī, Raktakālī, Sukālī, Yamakālī, Mṛtyukālī, Rudrakālī, Paramārkakālī, Mārtāṇḍakālī, Kālāgnirudrakālī, Mahākālī. The last one is Mahābhairavaghoracaṇḍakālī - the state where one has realized the Self as Shiva or Bhairava and represents the complete state of non-duality where there is no separation between individual consciousness and the Divine Consciousness.

To invoke these forms representing progressive stages of non-dual consciousness, hold the NFT, call the Goddess and ask her to reveal to you her form, say the first one - Sṛṣṭikālī. Meditate, spend a few days or even months on the first one till you notice a definite shift in consciousness, and then move on to the next one.

The second question - time manipulation. Kālī, in Her pure form, represents simultaneously time as well as its transcendence. Now, there is a specific form called Kālasaṅkarṣiṇī (the Kālī who constricts/inverts time). She is the Kālī whose energy manipulates and regulates the apparent reality named time. Invoking her through the NFT can have some interesting applications (I will leave it to the imagination of the smart members here). She is also the form that provides a huge boost to astral journeys, inter-dimensional journeys, etc., as time is usually a veil that separates dimensions.

31 Likes

How has your experience been with this LunaMoon??

1 Like

Oh i dont have it.

I was just saying i know about her :slight_smile:

1 Like

ok! I hope you get it soon :black_heart:

3 Likes

The Goddess

I write up these lines in profound reverence. What a journey this has been… and the words are lacking to try to even grasp the force which is here present.

Only the Goddess can do what she does. The power belongs to her, which both destroy and create.
She can, because she always has been. It’s beyond concepts, ideas… it’s feeling at its purest. It’s the activation of the strongest and most accurate strike that is the purest mercy in itself. For the one that choose to love also choose to fight.
Only She. Only She can act upon it because are her eyes that can see it.

It’s everywhere…

So the sword is used over and over and over again,

Those demons grin evilly, But She is there to act out of pure love.

Who else could do what She does?

Heads down in reverence O mother

(On a personal note about myself,

Since child I have a very big emotional consciousness, and now i see clearly that some experiences early in my life not only were marked by Goddess Kali intersection but also prepared me for all that I know today and for the honor of having a deep connection with her at this point.)

28 Likes

I can’t say thank you enough for the chance to have a closer connection with The Goddess.
She brings a TOTAL sense of calmness and peace and surrender, but not like sitting around and doing nothing, you just do what you gotta do, you just know it. I know very sure that something deep inside me has changed, profoundly.

Someone told me a while ago, “I adore Kali”. I wouldn’t have imagined saying this, but yes, I now adore her too. She is not fearful at all (well maybe in my dreams), but she’s the love and she brings love, including love in physical form.
It’s been only 2 days now but I can’t believe in the number of synchronicities happening, things keep unfolding nicely, one after another, one leading to another.
I’ve sincerely never felt this way ever since the 13th Skull.
The feeling is beyond indescribable!
Thank you someone again for giving me the chance, and thank you to the group to bring her to life! :pray:
And I forgot @Captain_Nemo for doing all of this :blue_heart:

27 Likes

She is reaching out to you, I can feel it as I read your post, a very strong connection. Pretty sure you have worked with Her in other recent lifetimes/dimensions. Keep at it and let the magic unfold :heart: :heart:

20 Likes

Some folks here are familiar with David Hawkins and his map of Levels of Consciousness. I spent a little time with David in Seattle during a Kalachakra ritual (which he wanted to measure and calibrate), and while I don’t agree with him on all his observations, he was indeed an awakened soul. There is good and bad in all theories, including his - and truth is subjective anyway.

He calibrates the energy of Kali as 600 in the physical realm, which is the highest level for manifestation. Indians have held Kali in high regard for millennia as a “wish-fulfilling” elixir because she indeed manifests things in the physical realm in unimaginable ways.

“In the pits of spiritual despair and black hopelessness, the necessary Knowingness to be followed is that, spiritually, all fear is illusion. The reason it is safe to let go completely of all that one holds dear, along with the belief that the inner core of the ego is the very source of life itself, is because it is not the source, no matter how intensely the experience may seem.’
-David R. Hawkins, Transcending the Levels of Consciousness

31 Likes

Wow… I know this is a little off topic, but what was he like? Can you talk a bit more about this? I know there are a lot of Hawkins fans here, me included. His writings are nothing short of inspiring

6 Likes

I spent around 3-days with him. We come from different schools of thought and practice, but it was fascinating to spend time with him. Although, one area I found him lacking was practice vs theory. I am all for theory and metaphysical understanding as the right view alone produces the right results (IMHO), but practice and self-experience are primary. This was the one area that I found lacking.

The monk performing the ritual did not allow him to witness it, so he used me as an indirect medium to map the ritual after I got out of the ritual. We kept in touch for a bit over emails, but then life takes over and you lose touch :slight_smile:

Tools are useful, as long as they don’t become lifelong crutches haha

27 Likes

That sounds amazing.

I see what you’re saying… to be honest, as far as the muscle testing, calibrations, and mappings go, that’s not really what captivated me by his work. Rather, reading his books and all his descriptions of awakening, enlightenment, and God was just such a profoundly beautiful, moving experience, that words can’t properly describe. I’ve listened to a good number of his talks too, and feel just a profound warmth and love coming from him.

I feel blessed just to have read his work, but the fact that you got to spend some time with him is amazing…

16 Likes

Is this on venly?

Nah it just helps to release emotions that are calibrated under 200 on the hawkins scale and helps to integrate the hawkins scale of consciousness with the 12 archetyps.
So it doesn’t really have much to do with him personally.
Besides even if it did It wouldn’t really cause issues I think

4 Likes

Some folks asked me how to connect to the Goddess via this NFT. Frankly, you can do it in many ways. I like to personalize and ritualize everything as that works well for me. You got to find a way that works best for you. So, what I write is one process I use, so do not assume this will work for all, or that this is the only way to go about things.

• I listen to Blueprint of Life every morning as soon as I wake up, sitting right on my bed, focusing on my breath. This gets me into a deep, meditative state.
  • Next, I play Savitur, and while being mindful of the audio, mentally recite the Gayatri mantra. Sometimes I do two rounds of the audio, sometimes one - but when I start feeling the Golden light in my inner eye, I move on.
  • Lastly, I open the Goddess Kali NFT on my phone. I play Kalikashtakam, listen to it while contemplating on the meaning of this hymn - all the while gently looking at the NFT image. Some days, I look at the NFT, while keeping a gentle attention on it, and recite Kali mantra. Sometimes the mantra takes over and I end up sitting for an hour. Other times, I feel happy even with 8-10 recitations.

Different things work for different folks - visualization, focus, breathing, etc. You can incorporate one or more of all these while focused on the NFT image.

31 Likes

Hi @Maoshan_Wanderer, I have been curious to ask you, have you heard about or tried a spiritual transmission called RASA? that is supposed to be from Kali, that has its main focus about removing/erasing the “I” thought and raising ones LOC vibrations towards 1000.

3 Likes

For those who love to approach Kali from sheer devotion:
This Kali bhajan by Pt. Jasraj and Kali herself is the best of both worlds!

21 Likes

Someone sent me a PM and asked me why the supposedly all-powerful Goddess does not kill various viruses and protect humanity. Good question! I have myself in the past asked her such questions which have been mostly ignored, until the answer did dawn upon me.

Lalita Sahasranama is a text comprised of 1000 secret names of the Goddess, each encapsulating within itself the immense power of a specific aspect of the Goddess. One of the names is: “ābrahmakīṭajananī” - One who is the Mother of the most powerful creator God, as well as a tiny worm, and both are essentially the same to Her". Another name states: “unmēṣanimiṣōtpannavipannabhuvanāvaliḥ” - with every movement of her eyelids closing and opening (aka mere will), she creates and destroys myriads of universes/dimensions".

While the human thinks he is the center of this ever expanding (and contracting) creation, or the only one deserving to live and survive, to the Divine Feminine, who projects within Herself myriad worlds, we are all the same, be it a worm, a virus, or a human. So why would the Supreme Consciousness that created both the virus and the human prefer one over another? That said, one can always seek healing and protection from Her divine energy, which is everyone’s right.

36 Likes