Godlike Shen - Psychic University

Shen is often described as the animating force that gives life to the physical body, and it is considered to be one of the three treasures of the human body along with Chi (energy) and Jing (essence). Shen is often associated with the heart and is thought to be responsible for consciousness, thoughts, emotions, and the ability to perceive and interact with the world. It is also associated with spirit, mind, and soul.

Shen is considered to be the highest and most refined aspect of energy in the body and is associated with the spirit and mental aspects of a person. It is said to govern the mind, emotions, and spirit, and to be responsible for the sense of self.

When Shen is balanced, a person is said to be calm, focused, and at peace. A person with a balanced Shen is able to handle stress well and maintain good relationships with others. On the other hand, when Shen is imbalanced, a person may experience anxiety, insomnia, and depression. It is also believed that Shen imbalances can lead to physical symptoms such as heart problems and palpitations. Shen is considered to be a fragile energy that is easily disturbed by negative emotions and stress.

When Shen is in harmony, it leads to the balance of the mind-body, and a state of spiritual peace.

The idea behind this field is to make you have the highest levels possible of Shen, while keeping balance between all your energetic systems. Excess of Shen will be transmuted to life force and omnipotence energy and directed to your solar plexus as a manifestation fuel for your system to use.

I also put an astrological buff of the top 100 ‘Shen charts’.

And Crystalline Mind and Brain from Patreon on top of that.

-3:31 min audio-

27 Likes

What is omnipotence energy? Does it go to solar plexus chakra or middle tan tien for storage? If stored what happens when full?

1 Like

You are full, and free to consume it :grin:

He mentions the solar plexus, but my guess is that the solar plexus redistributes this energy properly to the whole body and to the object of your focus.

2 Likes

14 Likes

Omnipotence, in the context of my files, can be seen as temporary installment and integration of the field, which at its core gives the user a feeling of how an omnipotent being sees and operates in this reality, but respecting the context of the alchemy in play.

For example, in a field like Claircognizance and Enhanced Intuition mixed with Omnipotence, the ‘knowing’ you would get via intuition or pure field reading would be of a much higher tier, and processed in a much more refined and less biased way. In the context of the treasures, you can expect these energies to be used by your system in a much higher tier as well, hence the Godlike part on the title.

I’m about to release a field called The Enlightened Template, and in its description it will be clearer what Omnipotence means in the context of my products.

22 Likes

Has anyone who has bought this field any experiences to share? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I was so sleepy, played this and 10 seconds into it I became fully alert…so strong

10 Likes

anymore reviews ?

thanks