Gold Oil of The Sun

“And he took the (gold) calf which they had made, and burnt it in the fire, and ground it to powder, and strawed it upon the water, and made the children of Israel drink of it.” -Exodus 32:21

6 Likes

Hoping the copper oil of venus will be released in the future as well

8 Likes

The Copper oil of Venus apparently helps with the kidneys especially,( from what I’ve read on the net ) that’ll be awesome to have in this alchemical planet oil collection, :blush:

3 Likes

Can anyone direct me to resources to learn more information on this?

https://www.spagyricus.com/articles/oil-of-gold-and-three-kings-elixirs-of-life-history-and-uses/

4 Likes

Anyone used this with Photosynthesis?

here has

1 Like

This is highly centering and stimulating on both the body and the mind. I feel effects on the pineal gland and a feeling of wellbeing and balance from the first listen, along with increased awareness, and calmness. Thank you very much for this.

update: I’ve just finished my daily meditation (I do Meditation Mastery by Life Mastery Guild) and the experience was… intense. Never felt stronger and clearer connection with my Higher Self as while I was meditating before, lots of information coming in like a river into my mind, extremely fast but understandable nonetheless. I suspect it has something to do with increased resonance of the subtle bodies to higher frequencies most probably created by the use of this oil, along with the rather powerful activation of the pineal also created by this field… I’ve been meditating for more than a decade but never felt the pineal gland inside my brain as the size of a pea like I am feeling now, ahah… mind blowing stuff! (for real)

25 Likes

These are so wonderful.

@Captain_Nemo keep the alchemical stuff coming bro 🫠

5 Likes

“From where I am," the sun said, "I can see the Soul of the World. It communicates with my soul, and together we cause the plants to grow and the sheep to seek out shade. From where I am–and I’m a long way from the earth–I learned how to love.” - Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist

Since the being of mankind’s time on earth, we have always looked at the Sun/Gold as a beacon of hope, warmth, confront, and protection. To the first initiates into the mysteries, the Sun/Gold represented pure spiritual fire, pure conscious, pure awareness, and the perfect ethereal body. To the adepts of the Ancient World, the Sun/Gold represented the light that rises from the darkness, giving force to the elements and intellect of mankind. To the alchemist of those days, Sun/Gold was the divine seed that lay dormant in all matter and living things. Those alchemist believed, that Sun/Gold was the proof of God’s spirit given to man, unlocked through the purification of the soul.

Sun/Gold has always been connected with the heart and soul of mankind. Sun/Gold has been used in many medical practices throughout the ages. Sun/Gold was used for dentistry, ingested for mental, bodily, and spiritual purification, and golden salves healed skin ulcers. There was a belief that gold could also restore youth. It was also believed, that Sun/Gold’s vibrations once ingested, could warm the body, control infection, relax blood vessels , and help to create new cells.

Sun/Gold is used in magic rituals to invoke solar deities, male force, authority, self confidence, creativity, financial riches, fortune, hope, and magical power.

To the ancient Persians, Sun/Gold was personified as the god Mithras. Mithras name means “that which causes binding.” Mithras was the Zoroastrian divinity and is one of the oldest religions still practiced today. Mithras was often depicted wangling a bull and killing it. He was also the god of justice, the guardian of cattle, the god of the harvest, waters, and the all seeing protector of the truth. Their was a Roman mystery cult dedicated to the worship of Mithras. This cult worshipped in caves away from the public in places such as Syria, Britain, and Italy.

In Ancient Rome, the Sun/Gold was personified as the god Apollo. Apollo was the god of healing, medicine, music, poetry, prophecy, and judgment. Apollo’s main oracle was the oracle of Delphi. Apollo also was guardian of cattle.

In Ancient Egypt Ra was god of the Sun/Gold. Ra ruled all parts of creation, the sky, earth, and the underworld. Ra represent order and the divine rite of kings. All forms of life were said to be created by Ra, people where believed to be created from the deity’s tears and sweat. The Egyptians called themselves the cattle of Ra and this is why the Pharaohs of old are depicted holding a crook and flail.

To the alchemist of today, Sun/Gold is the spiritual fire that lives in man. It is through Sun/Gold that the alchemist is able to unlock divine creativity, uniting him or herself with the soul of the God. Because of Sun/Gold qualities of flexibility, endurance (does not tarnish), and pure nature, the alchemists learn to use the fire of his soul to purify him or herself, becoming a perfect vessel for the will of the Divine. Once the alchemist, has learned to use the courage, strength, and authority given by the Sun/Gold’s energy, they will overcome all trauma and imperfection and will gain full control of themselves and the world around them.

From as early as 2500 BC , the therapeutic benefits of gold preparations have been reported in Indian, Arabic and Chinese literature.[1] Swarna (gold) bhasma has been utilized as a therapeutic agent in the traditional Indian Ayurvedic medicine for several clinical disorders including bronchial asthma, rheumatoid arthritis, diabetes mellitus, and nervous system diseases.[27] Swarna bhasma is usually given orally mixed with honey, ghee or milk.

4 Likes

Praise only to the Lord of the worldS… GOD

Is this one good for nervous system?

1 Like

Traditionally, Oil of Gold might have be used for general wellbeing, but more specifically, the ailments mentioned in the OP. This is a little beyond my ken but, depending on what you want for your nervous system (because “good” can mean different things, right?), you may want to look at the Oil of Mercury field.

4 Likes

In my experience, yes!
Oil of Gold relieves stress and tension and promote an expansive, generous feeling that radiates from the heart into the body.
With the Sun there is no conflict. Medicine of the Gods!

8 Likes

Thank you captain for this field, my sister has leukemia, hope it helps her @Captain_Nemo

3 Likes

Can this one replace mstategold?

1 Like

It is a different alchemical preparation

4 Likes

I want to know too! And vertigo?! How?:sunny::sunny::sunny:

ChatGPT Gold Oil of The Sun: Gold oil of the sun is a liquid supplement that is said to harness the energy of the sun and its associations with vitality, energy, and strength. It is made by soaking gold in a carrier oil, such as olive oil, under the light of the sun and is believed to have a variety of health and wellness benefits.

The primary active ingredient in Gold oil of the sun is gold, which is believed to have a range of therapeutic properties. It has been used in Ayurvedic medicine and other traditional healing systems to promote overall health and wellbeing.

Some of the potential benefits of Gold oil of the sun include:

1. Enhanced energy and vitality: Gold is said to help promote energy and vitality by increasing circulation and stimulating the body’s metabolic processes.
  2. Improved brain function: Gold is believed to have cognitive-enhancing properties that can help improve memory and focus.
  3. Reduced inflammation: Gold is said to have anti-inflammatory properties that can help to reduce inflammation throughout the body, which is associated with a range of health problems.
  4. Improved immune function: Gold is believed to help boost the immune system by supporting the production of white blood cells.
  5. Enhanced spiritual connection: Gold is often associated with spiritual connection and enlightenment, and Gold oil of the sun is said to help promote a sense of inner peace and connection to the divine.
  6. Improved skin health: Gold is said to have anti-aging properties that can help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and improve overall skin tone and texture.
  7. Improved cardiovascular health: Gold is believed to have cardio-protective properties that can help improve cardiovascular health and reduce the risk of heart disease.
  8. Anti-cancer properties: Gold is said to have anti-cancer properties and may be effective in preventing the growth and spread of cancer cells.
  9. Improved mood and emotional wellbeing: Gold is believed to help improve mood and emotional wellbeing by promoting a sense of calm and relaxation.
  10. Improved bone health: Gold is said to have bone-strengthening properties that can help to improve bone density and reduce the risk of osteoporosis.
  11. Improved joint health: Gold is believed to help reduce inflammation in the joints and may be effective in treating conditions such as arthritis.
  12. Improved liver function: Gold is said to have liver-detoxifying properties that can help to improve liver function and reduce the risk of liver disease.
  13. Traditional use in Ayurveda: Gold has been used for thousands of years in Ayurvedic medicine to treat a wide range of conditions, including rheumatoid arthritis, nervous disorders, and skin diseases.
  14. Modern research: While there is limited scientific research on Gold oil of the sun specifically, there have been studies on the therapeutic properties of gold nanoparticles. These studies have found that gold nanoparticles may have anti-inflammatory, anti-cancer, and wound-healing properties.
  15. Potential side effects: While Gold oil of the sun is generally considered safe when used as directed, there may be potential side effects for some individuals. Gold is a heavy metal and high doses may be toxic, and some people may be allergic to gold. Additionally, Gold oil of the sun may interact with certain medications, so it is important to talk to a healthcare professional before using it.
  16. How to use: Gold oil of the sun can be applied topically to the skin, or ingested orally. It is important to follow the recommended dosage and instructions on the product label, and to consult with a healthcare professional before use.

Overall, Gold oil of the sun is a natural supplement that is believed to have a range of potential health benefits. While the scientific evidence is limited, it has been used for centuries in traditional medicine systems and may be worth exploring as part of a holistic health regimen. As with any supplement or natural remedy, it is important to use caution and consult with a healthcare professional before use.

7 Likes

anyone have success with the vertigo part?

1 Like