Golden Keys (Energetic Alchemy album)

15 Likes

I don’t get the inner warrior field.

3 Likes

Omg, the music on Grace and Comfort is very very very soothing. I LOVE the vocal! It feels so good, comforting it is :exploding_head:

6 Likes

Will these have descriptions or are self explanatory?

5 Likes

Wow

2 Likes

Can’t wait for the full description, but until then, seems like you are spot on @Jen !

4 Likes

I wonder how someone can freestyle rap “The First Light of Dawn”

And this kinda reminds me of one of the tracks in John Wick

5 Likes

I thought it was gonna be the most hardcore rap beat when i first heard the intro haha that background noise (synth? Idk) went hard, i can see its application in many different ways lol

2 Likes

You could see the “Inner Warrior” as an aspect of yourself that embodies all your strength and courage; the part of your personality that protects you from harm and defends you from attacks, either from the negativity of the “Inner Critic,” or from the hurtful behavior of the people around you.

19 Likes

where you get the descriptions from?

2 Likes

It’s not an official description from Sapien.

3 Likes

Grace and Comfort feels so cozy :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Thats more description right there.

16 Likes

Hopefully one day or another we could get a formal description from the man himself :)

4 Likes

Not the man himself, but this is my view on it

• Grace and comfort: the grace field (Grace, defined as the inner joy and divine guidance and the knowing of being favoured by divine grace.) + divine comfort

• The first light of dawn: gets you read to conquer your day

• The blessed path: like guided path but instead of putting you in a path of making money, it’s a path of receiving blessings (which can be money lol)

• Hope node: embodiment of hope that’s also noded with all the users listening

• Inner warrior: defines refines and enhances warrior traits that are already within you

26 Likes

Hopefully one day or another that “blessing” could be a full time job :laughing:

This market is so ass rn, never thought it would be this difficult getting a full time engineering job being the bright young talent I am, plus I graduate in December so I really need one before I graduate, just need some patience

Not going to give up just yet but rather give in and just keep trying I do like 50-100 job apps a day man it gets tiring but I can’t stop, good things in life take patience and something I think this field is teaching me is patience

4 Likes

With time, just keep walking down the blessed path and have faith :)

Gratitude for blessings should help you as well

6 Likes

:facepunch: :facepunch: :facepunch: thanks man

4 Likes

Unexpected Gifts will probably help also

3 Likes

I really like all of these but I think the one that may be my new favorite is the inner warrior. I started to let fear get the better of me with something and this came on because I like to play the whole EP often at
night now, and I found myself just going “you know what? No. F that. I’m not doing that.” Just a new zeal and strength came to me.

Awesome

12 Likes