Golden Keys (Energetic Alchemy album)

It must be said that these fields are new, and as a newly bought car has traveled a few miles and still has to break in the engine, so these fields must be used to express the best. The much appreciated Androstenol, certainly effective and valid of its kind, has become a myth among the people of YT out there precisely because used in this way it had reached an enormous potential, confirmed by over a million views.
Thank you for your review.

1 Like

Yes fields get better with timeā€¦ But so does dream. Fields made today are much much stronger than the fields made 10 years agoā€¦

9 Likes

Lol just searched this up

eat your wheaties means

To mentally and physically prepare or bolster oneself for a task or activity that requires a large amount of energy or effort

13 Likes

It also means, ā€œEat your Wheaties!ā€

8 Likes

This album feels like the keys to unlock a path of light and gold through or after turbulent times. The name is a perfect fit.

If I were to create an narrative to guide the order to listen to this album, the story would be:
The Hope Node ā†’ The First Light of Dawn ā†’ The Inner Warrior ā†’ The Blessed Paths ā†’ Grace and Comfort

But I have no doubt it can be different for other people. It probably differs on what each of us need to get back up at any given time.

7 Likes

The music in The First Light of Dawn is super dope!

:man_dancing:

4 Likes

Wooo! This is awesome to wake up to after Star 1.0 Tarot ( Hope Node probably does well too)

2 Likes

For those of you who are missing knight mindsetā€¦

Inner warrior feels like a nice suit of cool, calm confidence and discipline.

12 Likes

First Light of Dawn

1 Like

Wow so this is official?

First Light of Dawn

My mind had kept playing this song after a while of it being off my playlist. Itā€™s the one that it repeats most often, as if calling me to it. I have come to associate it with morning.

Just gonna leave this possible connection hereā€¦

Given the Light / 3rd Eye symbolism Iā€™m encountering, curious what others think of itā€¦?

Also :woman_facepalming:

Exactly like this!
First Light of Dawn after The Dark Night of The Soul, of course!

At least in my mind, Iā€™m also associating these with Light of Savitur, and Eyes by 3.
But most of all, I ā€˜associateā€™ this field with God.

As to The Inner Warrior, Iā€™m wondering if this is akin to a rite of passage? I think I also saw a rune associated with it somewhereā€¦

4 Likes

Golden Key is the expression used to describe the main, obvious yet often unused, solution to a certain problem.

1 Like

I like these,

Inner Warrior feels like a combination of Become Whole and Unstoppable Willpower. Its energy is about making you fearless, calm, focused and determined.

Blessed Paths feels like Guided Paths meets Unexpected Gifts, Divine Love and Probability and Luck Alteration. A rounded up amalgamation of the 4.

The First Light of Dawn is very special, it feels like a mix of Subconscious Limits Removal and Ego Dissolution.

The Hope Node feels like Depression Begone combined with a Life of Magical Abundance.

Grace and Comfort feels like Childlike Wonder + Angelic Vibrations + the Emperor + the Hand of Glory.

27 Likes

These arenā€™t NFTs?

1 Like

Nope they are audio fields and they are available on YouTube and iTunes etc

1 Like

Ok, thanks!

1 Like

I get serious ā€œAlpha Vibesā€ from First Light of Dawn.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s interesting as thereā€™s inner warrior too.

I guess potential has a certain value to it.

1 Like

@Drift Revisiting it I find Yang being a better fit. Gathering all your scattered power and molding it into one concentrated spear tip to penetrate whatever your goals are. Untouchable, go and get it. The antidote to self doubt.

2 Likes

You mean Shen Yang?

Man I had theories about it but I thought I was wrong (cause I got them from fantasy stuff xD).

So I decided the principles at work were singularity of purpose and commitment to completion with some trauma sprinkled driving the whole endeavor.

But those characters always looked like they were ungounded etcā€¦only cultivating shen.

Anyway if you meant shen, I wasnā€™t aware it could be used that way. Hence why I thought I was wrong.

Unstopable drive and turning your goal into an inevitable fate sounds better than ā€œalphaā€ to me. Way better xD

1 Like