Golden Keys (Energetic Alchemy album)

4 Likes

This album is such a joy to listen to

4 Likes

Still not sure what this field induces? Perhaps a path full of luck to your favor?

Anyone have any testimonials with the field, would be nice to hear!

1 Like

Not just “a path” but more like whatever path you choose it finds/brings blessings, open possibilities for you etc

I have a mini playlist i play on youtube after the regular Mp3 one i call luck/money/blessings

I play the one on youtube after the Mp3 one but not every day just like 3 times a week and it always feels enhancing my days, my chances etc

I keep trying to shorten my lists :sweat_smile: and with every new audio i feel like ahh well these ones will cover all so can just keep all in my Mp3 lists (like the new lucky flows album) those have proved to be strong and fast to work.

But no… still, this album and the Bountiful Harvest one feel different.

If i was to classify them with my own understanding it would be like

The energy of luck exists or can exist in different ways, many actually, or manifest in different ways

It can surface from love
It can manifest from the different lights streams up there in the Universe
It can come from ancient beliefs that have feed its strength (like the belief in the 4 leaves clover)
It can be triggered when an Enviroment of great health is present
It can sprout from a strong mind that creates the reality and conditions it wants
New strains can be harnessed when one or 2 or all of the ones mentioned above get in contact/intertwin/mix

And it can come from blessings of all type of forms and things that exist, it could be specific from a “deity” “entity” etc

Or the emanation and then combination of all “those” beings/forces that saturate the ether around and are then redirected or directed to us

In that order of ideas I myself feel them for instance like

The Lucky flows album = luck energies by colors lights up in the universe harnessed for that purpose

Bountiful Harvest album = the combination of the ancient collective believes about luck

Golden Keys album = blessings from the collective emanation of positivity+love of beings/universal forces directed to Us.

So to answer specifically your ? About the blessed paths i feel it as having the bless of the whole group of beings, deities, entities, the just “All” energy etc blessing my path, my days, my things

6 Likes

Nice! Thanks for sharing

3 Likes

I have had a bad week and didn’t feel like I could get out of a terribly depressed mood and after playing the first track I already feel better and reinvigorated

4 Likes

First Light of Dawn makes me feel like I’ve got my space suit on. Goggles, ready to go :rocket:

:laughing:

3 Likes

These are really special

2 Likes

I slept looping Grace and Comfort and it was a hella deep sleep. Then I looped Blessed Paths for a couple hours and I’m feeling strangely good for nearly no reason (the grace and luck showed up so I do have a reason now).

4 Likes

Can dream update official description for each ones? Specially for the blessed paths one? @SammyG

3 Likes