Lucky Flows (Patreon Shop)

Listening to the fields of this album makes me feel optimistic as if it has always been my deepest nature. :four_leaf_clover::blush:

4 Likes

Sounds beautiful!

4 Likes

Freaking hot is how it sounds now :sob::sweat_smile:

4 Likes

same!!

4 Likes

I will add remove the fear of failure to my daily stackā€¦ Iā€™m good at my job, yet the fear of making mistakes destroys me!

1 Like

Between this and the one below, has anyone notice differences in effects?

1 Like

@Shivy-SzN
in the simplest way and how I am experiencing these two fields;
First is about creating/strengthening connections, and the second is enjoying the love you receive in different ways (through those connections).

So, I always play them one after another :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Thanks dude!

3 Likes

Iā€™m running the lucky artist consistently, had one singing job out of the blue (a recording session for the radio) but Iā€™m still waiting on its premiere to garner fame points. Otherwise, itā€™s been quiet. Iā€™m preparing for auditions and the like.

7 Likes

Wee! All the best @Zonkmeister! :microphone:

I find that having these in concert with Aura of Opportunity and Attract Your Desire been truly helpful :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Thanks! :revolving_hearts:

Iā€™m running Attract Your Desire. I used Aura of Opportunity, but cut it back to make my stack shorter and more to the point!

3 Likes

Congratulations on the result and thanks for sharing it which can provide ideas to others

You can also add this

Best wishes!

4 Likes

Thanks! Hand of Glory is also in my stack. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Lucky wealth manifested in an almost instantaneous way - 3 things in 1 hr; I was quite amused.

First, we were at Home Depot buying a bunch of sand. Ended up getting a bag for free because the cashier was in a rush (honestly I was expecting to be over charged because she was carelessly scanning so quickly but I never checked the receiptšŸ¤‘)
We get home & unload groceriesā€” our store offers curbside loading and things frequently get damaged - well, we ending up getting a full refund on a dozen eggs (and I had bought the stuuuupid expensive $9 eggsā€” caveat that they have brightest and most beauuuutiful yolks ever) So it definitely worked in our favor, as we got to keep the 10 good eggs from the pack + got a refund

Then as soon as I get home I get a text from someone saying the grocery store would not be selling any more cold or frozen items for the day as the freezers were not powering, so I definitely felt lucky to get groceries for the week before that happened.

Little things :four_leaf_clover:
Donā€™t be like me and forget to utilize these gems for a month straight :gem::gem:

10 Likes

3 Likes

what is the definition of ā€œluckā€ (according to these fields)?

2 Likes

this might be one definition

3 Likes

I think thatā€™s complex enough but Iā€™d be delighted if Dream explained some of it. But I like these impressions by an ā€œanonā€:

2 Likes

Will ā€œMr Lucky artistā€ field work for my acting career? Or does it only have to be music, art or my work as stated in the description? @SammyG thanks for everything

1 Like

Yea

2 Likes