The Hand of Glory

Hi everyone,

I just noticed that there is no thread on this field, the hand of glory from dream seeds channel and I wanted to ask a question regarding this topic, first the audio:

This video is energetically programmed to work towards creating the experience of glory, but a divine sort, literally the feeling of ‘the heavens’ opening up. Also that special unique feeling from winning, perhaps winning a battle. The energy will surround and infuse you with this glorious energy.
The benefit from it, is that, it will create that glorious situation for you!
It means, if you use this for anything you need odds of success and winning in it will give you that edge and sharpen your sword.

4 Likes

Of course not, if you read the description, it explains the type of energy it is

It’s a cool name

6 Likes

yes, you are right. but it is also true that it is a funny coincidence.

When I read about it I thought, it can’t be the same, what made me doubt is that when I read about the hand of glory, some said that the powers are due to mystical help that you receive from the thief who owns the hand, and the field of hand of glory it offers you help to achieve your goals, although now thinking more about it, it is not by divine help but by resonance with the feeling of glory or success.

although I still think that more than one would like to have a field about the other hand of glory :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

If you are making a thread on the field then please also post the YouTube link and field description at the very top of your first post.

2 Likes

163,896 views Premiered Nov 26, 2019
Hello Dreamers ★★. You are currently watching The Hand Of Glory by Dream Seeds.

This video is energetically programmed to work towards creating the experience of glory, but a divine sort, literally the feeling of ‘the heavens’ opening up. Also that special unique feeling from winning, perhaps winning a battle. The energy will surround and infuse you with this glorious energy.
The benefit from it, is that, it will create that glorious situation for you!
It means, if you use this for anything you need odds of success and winning in it will give you that edge and sharpen your sword.

11 Likes

Comments:

profile_pic

Cosmic consciousness9 days ago

Vision * amen

profile_pic

I release doubt and trust issues I love myself and love others and am doing what I love. I am grounded and balanced and consistent and focused on my visio.

profile_pic

Great mental stability love discipline focus wealth success happiness joy peace hope faith

profile_pic

I
Embody and embrace

profile_pic

thedragomancer16 days ago

Can’t get any fired up than that, that song/field is insane ! Thanks

profile_pic

jolinaa month ago

This works for me everytime LOL I just listened to this and sold something on my site for $85. Thank you, this one seems to work better for me than even the abundance, luck and money fields. Y’all find the ones that work best for you, some fields work better for other people.

profile_pic

Petra Petra2 months ago

Really amazing with immediate result​:tada: Thank you :pray::raised_hands::sparkles:

profile_pic

winter lauzon3 months ago

I owe you a bunch of comments/testimonials but Im posting this one for now as its simple and easy to explain- I use this in a short playlist a long with will power and a few other related ones - while I do door dash. Im a single mom- 4 kids- I homeschool my kids and work full time and support them fully on door dash. I feel I should have kept better track for you to leave a detailed testimonial but I can say that playing this regularly has at least increased my income by 25% and made the shifts more harmonious in general, and also helped me keep my head in the game and not feel defeated. The last 3 days I made 300$ every day - which is a huge game changer for my family. Thank you!

profile_pic

Ti Co3 months ago

Glory of doing what I need to do and facing what I need to face, getting what lessons I need to get, solving what I need to solve, and everything else that’s needed.

profile_pic

Ti Co3 months ago

Glory of taking accountability, standing up for myself to the murderers, telling the truth, clearing everyone’s name, clearing up any misunderstandings, making it right, healing the situation, exposing whoever’s been doing the fuck shit, healing the situation with everyone without exception being alive and well.

profile_pic

Joe4 months ago

:heart:

profile_pic

Linda6 months ago

This is so powerful…the music feels timeless and ancient at the same time. Sapien you are a genius and wizard. Thank you.:heart:

profile_pic

SADITTY PRINCESS SUBS7 months ago (edited)

Listen count:
1 :hibiscus:
2 :hibiscus:

profile_pic

Nishat Tamanna8 months ago

Going for a serious written interview on a big NGO to work with Rohingya community. Please help. I really need it.

profile_pic

Scorpion :scorpion:8 months ago

profile_pic

Hiranya Pawar9 months ago

Only positive things happen for me :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

profile_pic

locomagician9 months ago

This works well to put me to sleep too.

profile_pic

Ricardo9 months ago (edited)

We are too powerful to be defeated

profile_pic

Tagumpay 2610 months ago

This will dissolve victim mentality

profile_pic

Jenny Medleya year ago

IM JUST… :blush: HAPPY. AND…FREE :sparkling_heart::hugs:

profile_pic

Marjorie Morgensterna year ago

Thank you!! I just discovered this particular video and it’s perfect for my run for office that is currently being attacked from the slander mill

profile_pic

Lavee Tolivera year ago

Thank you sooo sooo very much played this on low at a somewhat toxic work environment it changed the whole dynamics of the place super powerful without fail thank you God for these wonderful spiritual beings

profile_pic

Ken Stephensa year ago (edited)

People readily eschew glory, it all goes to God or others, and that is the root of this lack. I absolutely love this one, can’t ever have too much glory!

profile_pic

William DeLonga year ago

Winning without fighting!

profile_pic

Xanne Becklea year ago

This is for america that it will win justice will prevail

profile_pic

Brooke8888a year ago

YES :raised_hands:t4:DELIVERANCE AND RESTORATION OVER MY MARRIAGE​:raised_hands:t4: Praise The Lord! I Receive This Word Over My Life In Jesus Name :100: Thank You Holy Spirit. Hallelujah and Amen! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

profile_pic

ملكة ريحانة2 years ago

يمنحك ثقة والنصر والنجاح في اي خطوة

profile_pic

Nancy Chartrand2 years ago

Amen

profile_pic

Wisteria A.2 years ago

I just realized this sounds like it’s music from One Piece ( ANIME )

profile_pic

Kasey2 years ago

Glorious

profile_pic

Greatness4442 years ago

Amen!

profile_pic

Deva कृतज्ञा ~2 years ago (edited)

Having a public speaking event and playing this before going on stage, will update later.

Edit. Ok almost forgot this one, so yeah I basically killing it, it was terrific even the guest speaker that I am talking to complimented me and asking to take photo with me. (It is the other way around normally, and in public speaking world, when guest speaker ask for photo with moderator instead, it means an absolute honor because the speaker acknowledge your persona/charm/magnetism/vibe/ etc u name it)

profile_pic

EFT Happiness and Love2 years ago

I would like to win some money to be able to buy a house, and not have to be forced to go to work anymore.
Especially not to make mandatory vaccines.

profile_pic

Leo Rantanen2 years ago

Appreciate everything you do.:sparkles::pray:

profile_pic

Smithaa12 years ago

This music makes me feel Royal :bride_with_veil:Her Highness Me :princess:

profile_pic

Tina Bravard2 years ago

I am grateful for your contributions, as I navigate my journey here on Planet Earth :earth_asia: :earth_africa: :earth_americas:

profile_pic

Anneline Jacobs2 years ago

I play justice for all and the universe send me hand of glory on my screen thank you thank you thank you my universe

profile_pic

Theresa Hardy2 years ago

1.1k likes 11 dislikes 1111⭐️

profile_pic

Kasia Star2 years ago

For how long should we listen to this audio?? :revolving_hearts:

profile_pic

Kasia Star2 years ago

O God… it was / is so wonderful :heart::rose:. Thank u​:star2::dizzy::star2::dizzy::star2::dizzy::star2::dizzy::star2::dizzy::rose::heart:

profile_pic

My Dear Universe2 years ago (edited)

:sparkling_heart: 2

profile_pic

Lotus2 years ago

Yeey!!!:raised_hands:

profile_pic

Renew2 years ago

What music is this :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

profile_pic

NoniAngel2 years ago

Im in tears Sapien thank you :heart:

profile_pic

Parikshit Rawat3 years ago

1.1k likes and 11 dislikes

profile_pic

Fabulous US3 years ago

Headphone??

profile_pic

ReBo693 years ago

Reading comments of people’s stories while listening to this and all i do is smile with confidence :yum::blush:

profile_pic

Celisse Willis3 years ago

I checked my clock right before I saw this & it was 11:11 & 56% charge… :eye::sparkles::ok_hand:t3:

profile_pic

A Totally Extinct Dinosaur3 years ago

This makes me feel like an undefeatable warrior

profile_pic

Vicky claxton3 years ago

This is really effective at relieving my anxiety, obviously must have some powerlessness, unjust wrapped up within me. Really feels better. I did listen to all purpose anxiety but this nails it. :heart::pray: Thank you

profile_pic

Tony O3 years ago

One and only sapien

profile_pic

Viewsonic3 years ago

If we listen several times (months) this could be permanent?

profile_pic

Bashayer Bebita3 years ago

It did work for me + Justice for all & I got my pt back in my last exam! :muscle:t3:

profile_pic

Marleni Betances3 years ago

Dcf will leave me alone and i will open up and use my gifts to bring my legend forth to heal myself others all united for the highest good of the universe and beyond all that and having my inner i am present and one with my beloved the heavens.and my angelic children all that i know and xherish to be the heaven on earth that existance exists

profile_pic

Eleutheromania3 years ago (edited)

I just submitted my story to an online publication, and I’ve never had anything published even though people tell me I’m a good writer. This is actually my first attempt. Wish me luck! :money_mouth_face::four_leaf_clover::crossed_fingers:t6:
I listened to this the entire time I was putting the finishing touches on the piece and submitting it. I’ll update soon!!

Update: :exploding_head:I got the email this morning that my writing is being used in the publication!!!:money_mouth_face: First try!!! Thanks for EVERYTHING Sapien/Dream!!!

I was already believing in it these videos and anyone who practices LOA/magick or anything of the sort, I recommend using the environmental energy accumulator a few times, then using this one during the “ritual” if you don’t find the sounds distracting.

profile_pic

Ron c3 years ago

this sounds like im in a nfl films superbowl highlight busting ass across the field

profile_pic

David Koyu3 years ago

I’m so confused :joy:
Sapien has 3 wonderful channels with amazing contents.
I honestly can’t fix my mind on what to listen. And I don’t have time for all.

profile_pic

divinemoon king3 years ago

I have my dream job . I have my success thank you :innocent:

profile_pic

Michael Bright3 years ago

Thank you a million !!! :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

profile_pic

Chaitra Amarnath3 years ago

Playing this before confronting some ill doers. Wish me luck!

profile_pic

Portall3 years ago

Eternal gratitude :pray:

profile_pic

Dqer3 years ago

Do you think it would also work for academic succes? For passing an exam.

profile_pic

𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊𓃥Mushroom Kaiyoti𓃦𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊3 years ago

So much love in all that you do :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: this is amazing. Thank you :pray:

profile_pic

Danuta Dyndor3 years ago (edited)

Thank You Dream Seeds! Blessings to You!! I AM Receiving VICTORY!!! VICTORY IS MINE, Amen!!!

profile_pic

June NEBA3 years ago

This brought tears… Tears of victory💪

profile_pic

Ashutosh Pandey3 years ago

I am having trouble processing payments on patreon and gumroad. I want charisma and glory. Please do something. Please. I really need it.

profile_pic

Dave Hibbs3 years ago

Couldn’t hear a thing for the first minute…

profile_pic

Claudia C3 years ago

End the pandemic.!! That’s my intention for using this video…

profile_pic

Marianne Apers3 years ago

Sapien medicine can this gives you succes with subliminals? Sapien give me a reply please , thank you and for all your vids you have the best and trusted channels , congratulations with all your hard work, thank you again

profile_pic

thefilirivera3 years ago

Arises strong feeling in my stomach flowing to my chest kinda like I wanna puff out more :joy:

profile_pic

Vegan Vocalist3 years ago

:smiley: Oh I LOVE :heart: that quote you put in the description Sapmed :pray::paw_prints::cherry_blossom::seedling::deciduous_tree:

profile_pic

a90213 years ago

Hello, so this should help with any nervousness before any upcoming major event we have right?

profile_pic

Life Of Creations3 years ago

could you do a king/queen subnimal?

profile_pic

Antz Plaatjies3 years ago

Comments 222…what about that :innocent:

profile_pic

Jenie K3 years ago

Thank you. :heart:

profile_pic

YOUR DIVINE MESSENGER3 years ago

All I want is just be good enough at picking mushrooms
Boss gave me 3 days off as a punishment bc I had 73% instead of 100

profile_pic

Corazon Esotérico3 years ago

Amazing ! Imagine a kundalini 3rd eye one :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

profile_pic

Claudia C3 years ago

Much needed in these times…
Should we look at the picture too?

profile_pic

FAE Smokey3 years ago (edited)

Hey Dream Seeds and 1st of all thanks for your work.
What’s the best way to use your audios?
I mean is it effective if i play it on my phone without headphones ?

Thanks bro

profile_pic

Martin Luther King4 years ago

Creative work

profile_pic

Dharam darshan4 years ago

One for Maladaptive daydreaming please sir

profile_pic

Mad Mozelle4 years ago

I misclicked on this while it’s on my recommendation… and I’m not even mad :grin:

profile_pic

Kimberley Aultman4 years ago

I felt the energy blow on my face when I opened this​:earth_americas::earth_africa::earth_asia::crescent_moon::first_quarter_moon_with_face::last_quarter_moon_with_face::gift_heart::small_red_triangle::large_orange_diamond::small_red_triangle::large_orange_diamond::small_red_triangle:thank you Sapien​:watermelon:hey blessings everybody​:tulip::large_orange_diamond::large_orange_diamond::large_orange_diamond::large_orange_diamond::large_orange_diamond::large_orange_diamond::large_orange_diamond::large_orange_diamond::large_orange_diamond::large_orange_diamond::large_orange_diamond::large_orange_diamond::large_orange_diamond::large_orange_diamond::large_orange_diamond::large_orange_diamond::large_orange_diamond::large_orange_diamond::large_orange_diamond::large_orange_diamond::large_orange_diamond::large_orange_diamond::large_orange_diamond::large_orange_diamond::large_orange_diamond::large_orange_diamond::large_orange_diamond::large_orange_diamond::large_orange_diamond::large_orange_diamond::large_orange_diamond::large_orange_diamond::large_orange_diamond::large_orange_diamond::large_orange_diamond::large_orange_diamond::large_orange_diamond::large_orange_diamond::large_orange_diamond::large_orange_diamond::large_orange_diamond::large_orange_diamond::large_orange_diamond::large_orange_diamond::large_orange_diamond::large_orange_diamond::large_orange_diamond::large_orange_diamond::large_orange_diamond::large_orange_diamond::large_orange_diamond::large_orange_diamond::large_orange_diamond::large_orange_diamond::large_orange_diamond::large_orange_diamond::large_orange_diamond::large_orange_diamond::large_orange_diamond::large_orange_diamond::large_orange_diamond::large_orange_diamond::large_orange_diamond::large_orange_diamond::large_orange_diamond::large_orange_diamond::large_orange_diamond::large_orange_diamond::large_orange_diamond::large_orange_diamond::large_orange_diamond::large_orange_diamond::large_orange_diamond::large_orange_diamond::large_orange_diamond::large_orange_diamond::large_orange_diamond::large_orange_diamond::large_orange_diamond::large_orange_diamond::large_orange_diamond::wind_chime:

profile_pic

T N4 years ago

Thank you :pray:

profile_pic

Teodora Savova4 years ago

Ok. I just saw a scary bug (those that smell bad if you pinch them) and I was listening to this lol :joy: :joy: :joy: i felt heroic

profile_pic

tn4 years ago (edited)

This is like an awesome symphony in celebration of triumph… Like the way winners take centrestage or do the victory march… Waving to a cheering audience.
:pray:t2::two_hearts:

profile_pic

Brandy Bradford4 years ago

Second job interview at same place. Facebook said tons of cash was coming to me in 2020. I see it perfectly tons of cash coming to me. Oh yes yes yes I see.

profile_pic

1/6/2020. One interview. Second interview and hired 1/7/2020.start6:45 am. Thank you in advance for everything that is already mine.

profile_pic

Kimberley Aultman4 years ago

No. matter what your going through, it is meant 2 B. :pray:

profile_pic

k4 years ago

Do I need the audio and video? Can I play the video while I sleep with no audio? Can i listen to the audio on repeat without the video?

profile_pic

cwcwx4 years ago

I played it several hours on loop before a quite important meeting. I felt quite at ease, even though it was a rather uncomfortable topic to talk about (especially as I had to kind of explain how things went the way they went).
Result: For the first time in a while, I felt listened to, and understood. I’m confident that this audio had been helping me. :-)

profile_pic

r g4 years ago

played it at work yesterday and sold an art piece hour later … GOD loves us so much, all He is is Love, just knowing it allows the vibration to come in … thank u sapien for reminding my mind and body with ur frequencies … u changed me for the better

profile_pic

Q174 years ago

Feel like a Queen.

profile_pic

Serrano4 years ago

Dream seeds, there’s alot of desired reality subliminals. You should make a desired reality morphic field video. I wonder if that’d be stronger and help more people switch.

profile_pic

mobileminigunbbc4 years ago

I think you run the other channel but can you do one to activate promicen or producting promicen please for supernatural abilities.

profile_pic

Repper Freak4 years ago

Is this permanent?

profile_pic

Rockit Science4 years ago

Listening to this for the first time now. WOW :D

profile_pic

Blunt Studios4 years ago

Sapien Med please make one to stop ADHD/ADD

profile_pic

Youniverse4 years ago

Together one day we’ll make a change for the humanity for the best. Thank you for everything.

profile_pic

An Stu4 years ago

I fetched a bitperfect mp4 of the maleENERGY video before sapien locked it down. Did anybody get the female one?

profile_pic

Christian Swiss4 years ago

Can’t wait to get this one on patreon

profile_pic

k4 years ago

Awesome! Will it work also for love and personal life improvement?

profile_pic

MAN OF YAH4 years ago

Extraordinary

profile_pic

Thelma Eldrún Ísdögg Þórsdóttir4 years ago (edited)

In the name of glory shall I proceed to win any battles ahead forever to infinity :trophy::four_leaf_clover::wolf::dragon::lion::full_moon::bat::gem::notes::musical_note:

profile_pic

rob4 years ago

Love it! :-)

profile_pic

NOID4 years ago

Wow thank you so much. My target is to be a hero like you and help all and everything.

profile_pic

Fghmail Fghgmail4 years ago (edited)

“it will created glorious winning situation”
Lmao for me it was creating losing situation but with glorious ending. Can’t say it’s bad now that I experience it but this is just a first time. Gonna try it again.

Edit:
this is not something that I want to achieve or at least I actually already give up to achieve it? Or maybe more like I still want to achieve it but deep down I kinda think that it’s impossible to achieve?

Somehow after few weeks (5 or 7 I forgot) listening to this I never menstrubate and watching porn anymore. It’s been 3 or 2 weeks already. It’s not like I suppress it with my will power or I don’t have any interest in doing something like that. But somehow my desire to do that is not affecting my mind and reasoning anymore and plus my sexual desire isn’t as high as it was before. I know it sounds stupid but this is something that I want to achieve since I’m still in highschool.

Before this happening I was listening to quadible semen retention. It did work for a week or so but my sexual desire beat me to it so I drop it. There is alot more of things that I want to say in here, but my English is really bad and I still doesn’t really know what actually trigger this. I have a hunch but I am not really sure about it.

Still I don’t know if I have to give up what I want to get what I want or just feel like you already get what you want. Plus I don’t know if after type something like this today maybe tomorrow I’m actually gonna do menstrubate again. At least I already waiting few weeks before posting my result. But then again I don’t know is it really permanent or is what happen to my right now actually a good thing?

Don’t know what the future gonna hold so I’m gonna post again if I actually wrong or something like that.

Edit 2021:
" After a couple of months I realize that holding my sexual desire too much is pretty bad for my psychology and energy flow. I don’t really know how it work but I’m just trying to explain what I feel. I feel like I need my sexual desire work normally and not completely gone or something like that.
Feel like I missing something in my life"

It’s been idk 6-7 month since I stopped listening to this. I don’t know what to say but alot of thing that I want in this world is pretty much coming together to me now. Idk if this was the effect of this video or something else.

I pretty much stopped listening to subliminal, quadible and sapiens vid cause I realize that my religion doesn’t really support this kind of thing lol. But that doesn’t mean I wasn’t grateful to Sapiens and the other, cause they make me the person I am right now. Alot of my wish almost become reality and I’m become alot more smarter than before.

Anyway thanks for sharing all of your vids on YT sapiens and dreamseed. Good bye hope you guys have a great day :+1:

profile_pic

d654 years ago (edited)

Ty

profile_pic

Harvard Kandar Mark4 years ago

Thank you so much…bless you…

profile_pic

Vj sharma4 years ago

Thank you sapien , i just need this very badly

profile_pic

I give you love let it go4 years ago

Wow!
What a coincidence!
Thanks for your masterpiece!

profile_pic

jennifer simon4 years ago

When I feel like giving up Sapien you push me forward. Amazing!

profile_pic

Aparna M4 years ago (edited)

Thank you so much for this :relaxed::raised_hands::raised_hands::pray:so uplifting. Divine Time :raised_hands::hugs:. Really needed this at right moment.:blush:

profile_pic

Phileepe Riechers4 years ago

I definitely need a couple of these hands. Thank you for your continuous inspirational audio’s Mr Sapien

profile_pic

Esa Julian4 years ago

This make me feel like a superhero who fight in the last batles. Loves the feeling :sunglasses:

profile_pic

Jalal Ahmed4 years ago (edited)

:joy: I have a job interview tomorow morning lol and this gets uploaded before I go bed comes up on my feed

Edit: and I got the job lol :pray:

profile_pic

Irina Petrossian4 years ago

Thank you Sapien Medicine i don’t have words to express my gratitude :heart::heart::heart:

profile_pic

15%5:51pm Tuesday November 26, 2019.

profile_pic

GV4 years ago

If you can try to upload atleast one for “DHT production” it would be great masculine boost for us males… !!

profile_pic

Clo-tii4 years ago (edited)

Your Creativity is Fascinating Dream Seeds…Thank you again for all these amazing gifts! :)

profile_pic

Intuitively Magician4 years ago

Using to get my life together. Dug myself in,such a deep hole

profile_pic

clipped4 years ago

This will help to get an 8 at high school? I really need that 8 so I can move at another high school…

profile_pic

Molly holly4 years ago

Superb timing :heart:

profile_pic

Lex Andr4 years ago

Create A Field for Gamblers :slot_machine:

profile_pic

Ghentor Asgard4 years ago (edited)

Made me feel like an unstoppable warrior!

profile_pic

GV4 years ago

Hope you upload “Male energy” for us…

profile_pic

Tobi4 years ago

Thank you so much for providing so many tools for experiencing life in a new way for enchancing life for making life sweeter funnier healthier more full fledged thank you from the depths of my heart!
Much Love Tobi

profile_pic

Zana Med4 years ago

Thank you :heart:

profile_pic

Lex Andr4 years ago

Would this be good to use before hitting the casino :slot_machine:?

profile_pic

Win Ner4 years ago (edited)

Thank you, Sapien. We are all winning in Life gloriously. :two_hearts::sparkling_heart::muscle::heart: I am feeling it. :trophy:

profile_pic

Mike4 years ago (edited)

Sapien mate I just checked right now, … sorry you didn’t uploaded angelic vibration 2.0 on patreon, it’s only old version there

profile_pic

Réjeanne Dubé4 years ago

Thank you very much.
I love it.
Love and blessings.:leaves::rose::leaves:

profile_pic

nana4 years ago

Hi Sapien! Do you think it’ll take longer than a month to hear back from you on whether the custom field I requested for purchase is possible to make or not? Is it a way for me to be sure you received my request?

profile_pic

Kondic Dr4 years ago (edited)

So it basically gives you glory godly confidence for whatever with doses of huge luck? I guess

profile_pic

Rebecca Destura4 years ago

Amazing work. Great timing once again.
You are absolutely on point these days I love it.
My utmost gratitude to you :heart_decoration::sun_with_face::sun_with_face::heart_decoration:

profile_pic

Hondo Escatoor4 years ago

Wow!! Things just keep getting better and better! The music got me so hyped!! Thank you sapien!

profile_pic

Rinku G4 years ago

Thank u sapien for this awesome music :pray:…some part of it reminds me Bollywood music …played just after a victory over anything :sunglasses:

profile_pic

dh62hud8h2id8q4 years ago (edited)

Hey sapien I found this thing called “maleEnergy” and “femaleEnergy” on your channel I think it’s a private video and has only 24 views. I found it on dreamscapes playlists.

I’m waiting for you to reply sapien.

profile_pic

Lulu Moo4 years ago

:heart::heart::heart: love it. Thank you

profile_pic

Prabhu4 years ago

I was just listening to the Powerful Good Luck Energy by sapien and I get message from dreamseeds for this. The Universe is responding. Thank you sapien for this audio potion

profile_pic

Kee Love4 years ago

What I needed without knowing. Always right on time. Bliss you :pray:t4:

profile_pic

Kenya4 years ago

beautiful

profile_pic

oly4 years ago

Masterpiece.:pray::100:

1 Like