Greeting Everyone!

Hello everyone, I stumbled on SM early January and I don’t know why I only registered my account after reading so much posts. I start to get serious on Sapien after I completely reversed my knee injury (lateral meniscus tear)several months ago in 4 days then in another 2-3 weeks drastically improved some other injuries as well. All I wanted back then was to find some tools for fitness/accelerating fat loss lol and got a lot more than what I wanted and could have possibly imagined. Feels so grateful to be on a good knee, almost got depression when I blew it the third time in my life.

14 Likes

Hi @Moonhaw welcome to our awesome Forum! :smiley:
Congratulation on your results! Great first testimonial post.

:100: true! All our lives have been enriched and blessed since discovering Sapien Medicine.

8 Likes

Nice to have you here! Welcome

4 Likes

Hello. Welcome. :pray:
Glad you already received Great Results.
More will come.

3 Likes

Hi, Moonhaw!

Would you please share what fields you used to heal your knee?

Also . . .
welcome-you-are-welcome

3 Likes

Sure. Just the knees for the first several days. I suffered a lateral meniscus tear several months ago and I thought that meniscus is also a cartilage although the official description of the field sounds more like healing the knee cartilage, plus the top comment on YT someone was making a testimonial that it healed his ACL and meniscus tear. After that injury got reversed I still have to deal with my old injuries on the same knee which was also meniscus 20 years ago and the “locking” feeling seemed to be worse than before so I stopped. After some trials I currently found out that a combo of plasma light and flower of life works good to get rid of that locking feeling and overall I would say that my knee is now back to maybe 98% while before injury it was like 85-90% depends on my weight and conditioning. My elbow (dislocated with maybe a botched rehab more than 2 decades ago) is also improving rapidly along with the knee. Oh my left forearm which became slightly shorter than my right after that injury since I was only 14 at that time got lengthened back to same length as the right after using symmetrical body in 3weeks.

4 Likes

Awesome testimonial - gratz