Greetings from Denmark

Hello :smiley:
I had my spiritual awakening this summer, after a bad concussion - it has changed my life <3

My concussion symptoms would not go away though, and then I found QI and Sapien Medicine and got more into spirituality/consciousness. In the beginning, I mostly used SM for limiting beliefs and posture/core/booty changes.

This fall I came in contact with a healer, who invited me to Costa Rica in december along with 3 other healers to raise my vibration/consciousness.
In Costa Rica I got sensitive/empathic very fast - could feel others chakra blockages and learned to heal too. I was there for 2 months.
My healing powers are very ā€œmildā€ though, so I have to raise my consciousness even more. Therefore, Iā€™m now trying to listen to SP more regulary.

For now I work as a aut. clinical dietician and study a master in clinical nutrition - but when I am finished with my master/thesis, I am dreaming of combing spirituality/healing and nutrition. <3

The fields does not always work for me thoughā€¦ This fall it worked wonders, now it depends. Do you have any suggestions to make it work more? Maybe I overdo the listening. I feel sometimes it is very addictive xD

My playlist:

Aura Cleansing x 1
Exorcism Rite x 2
Subconscious Limitied beliefs x 1-2
Ego Dissolution x1
Soul Restoration core x1
Vibration of Creation x1-4 (through the day)
Chakras v2 (all) x1
IPFx1
Grattitude love and appriciation x 1
Love album x 1 (it various)
Grounding x 2

It had already worked a lot on my digestion and fatigue, which is fantastic!

Lack of serotonin:
I still lack production of serotonin release (maybe because of my digestion). I rarely get really happy (minus when i drink)ā€¦ The neuro serotonin video does not really works for me. Do you have some others suggestion of fields to become more happy? Im not like negative or sad, just in a very neutral mood. In my beginning of the spiritual awakening I was happy all the time.

Okay, this got really long - maybe I should change it to another thread - haha :D
I am glad i found SP and this forum <3

Blessings to you all, love and peace <3

20 Likes

Welcomee :slight_smile:
-Brain regen -Amygdala Fear Release

5 Likes

Okay thank you, Iā€™ll try :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

How many times should I listen to the brain regen? Is one time enough? :thinking:

2 Likes

Mmm I just remembered there was a comment explaining how much (but i think its very personal btw depending on current status of the user ) ā€¦ If i find it i may add it to this comment .

a good approach could be 3 times for a few weeks to get an ā€œhealing/enhancingā€ effect.

Good luck Gita :+1: :grinning:

4 Likes

Welcom @Gita!

2 Likes

Welcome Gita!

2 Likes

Gita! Hello and Welcome :smiley:

If youā€™d like to drastically increase your healing prowess (and a whole host of other things!) iā€™d suggest you seriously consider taking the Energy Awakening Course. Itā€™ll give you some incredibly powerful attunements amongst a host of other significant benefits.

3 Likes

Hey @Lawton :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
I will consider it, yesā€¦ but when I already have vibration of creation, IPF, soul restoration and the chakra audios isnt it a waste?
Doesnt they do the same thing? :thinking:

And thank you akkar and TF-CAD :heart_eyes:

And thanks AkiraTheWild :heart:

2 Likes

Hello Gita! Welcome

3 Likes

You could also try

1. The inner alchemical crucible
  2. Emotional Release
  3. Hope & Happiness
  4. Belly full of Laughter
  5. Regain your innocence
  6. Become Whole

And if I may askā€¦what is SP

2 Likes

Thank you @archer30, I have already tried them all beside become whole. But maybe iā€™m not consistent enough. :thinking: should the effect be instant?

And i meant SM not SP haha :see_no_evil: :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Try the bcom Whole one.

1 Like

SPā€¦:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:ā€¦itā€™s ok

Welcome @Gita Pleasure to have you join us :slight_smile:

Couple of things to increase serotoninā€¦

Increase your microbiome diversity. (Get probiotics of varying cultures).

Take omega, vitamin b6, magnesium and tryptophan supplements. Either through foods that contain these or pills that do. 5 htp once or twice a week as well.

Small thingsā€¦like getting exercise and sunlight help increase serotonin.

But mainly your microbiome diversity and those supplements will help grant your body more of the necessary elements to produce serotonin. More often than not, if we arenā€™t producing enough serotonin, its due to lack of means to produce it.

Then, when you listen to serotonin from the neuro album, it will have a much more palpable effect.

Feeling good would then not be too difficult for you. Listening to audios like love, grattitude, appreciation or our live meditation audio or the stack that @archer30 shared would produce a good enough feeling with you (serotonin coming into play). Or just in living life and enjoying the moment, you can find it easier to smile!

Wonā€™t happen right away but itā€™s a start.

13 Likes

Thank uā€¦for the acknowledgementā€¦truly gratefulā€¦means loads ā€¦coming from youā€¦
:pray::heart:

1 Like

@archer30 - Waoo become whole does something yes, my whole body is SO hot right nowā€¦ I apparently really needed that audioā€¦ xD Thanks :heart:

@SammyG Thank you very much for the advice! I actually already take all the supplements you mention. But yes of course exercise always helps, But yeah i think my microbiome is a little tired. been allergic to gluten and milk for 7 yearsā€¦ due to too much stress and a fungus infection, my gut is not in the best condition. I feel like i have tried it all, like good nutrition, exercise, acupuncture, supplements ect.

But the last days with the soul restoration and vibration video have really helped instantly on my digestion :heart_eyes: iā€™m really greatfull :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: .

4 Likes

I have recently understood the importance of becoming whole. All cases of radical remmissions and healings occur in this state of existence.

It is a highly undervalued fieldā€¦
Once we become Wholeā€¦we need nothing elseā€¦as we can tap into the field.
:blush::heart:

1 Like

Hey Gita,

Iā€™ve had very similar health issues to you regarding fungus, etc. In addition to the other suggestions, try these fields:

Acetylcholine production
Fungus Destroyer
Parasite Destroyer

You may find you have a die-off reaction so take it slow and work your way up in listening. Hopefully this makes a difference for you like it did for me :blush:

2 Likes

@Kyle_Reese Thank you!! Already tried the fungus destroyer some days ago, I had a crazy reaction to it the first times I heard it (in a good way also)ā€¦ I will try with the other fields too.

In addition to to the energy awakening course, I think i will wait maybe 2 weeks before buying it, want to try all your suggestions first <3

You have been really helpfull yā€™all - your are angels from above :heart:

4 Likes

Hey Gita,

You might wanna try childlike wonder for the mood and meditated on the fields may help integrate the effects into the body faster I think

1 Like