Greetings from the Netherlands!

Hey everyone,

Not new to Sapiens fields (I think it was 2015) but finally decided to join the forum. I’m also a Patreon and I’ve purchased some fields from Gumroad. I have noticed through the years that my “condition” requires some specifics (as in order, stacks).

I’m a fulltime wheelchairuser due to a progressive muscle disorder (I’ll explain soon in an own thread). I’m here to let myself be advised in what is the best field to listen (of course in addition to things I myself can do :slightly_smiling_face: )

I’m very excited to be here and to everybody who has input in the making of the fields: You’re awesome!!

17 Likes

Howdy, TheArtifact!
7f216a

5 Likes

Thank you!

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum!!
You are a very close neighbour to my hometown ;)

3 Likes

Thank you!

Are you from Holland as well?

3 Likes

Germany

4 Likes

Is this german humour? xD

1 Like

Hallo,

Welkom op het forum! :wink:

3 Likes

Nein nein nein

4 Likes

Ik wel. Woon alleen in Zwitserland :grinning: Maar is geen straf.

1 Like

Dank je wel!

2 Likes

Dat lijkt me zeker een ontzettend mooi land!

Ik woon in de buurt van Utrecht.

2 Likes

Aanrader om eens naar toe te gaan. En omgeving Utrecht ook prima. De Utrechtse Heuvelruggen bv zo mooi

1 Like

Hallo! :pray:

So, “mooi” is beautiful and “woon” is to live in/at (a certain place), like German “(Ich) Wohne” - I like languages, but I’m far from a polyglot, I only know 2, Romanian and English (I understand a little bit from the Romance languages, since they are related to Romanian), for now.

2 Likes

This is becoming a multi-language forum :grinning:

2 Likes

As it should. :wink:

After all, Sapien Medicine and Healing, Improvement and Enlightenment is for Everyone, Everywhere, and for those who don’t use human languages too. :dog2::cat:

3 Likes

Couldn’t agree more :smiley:

1 Like

Woef waf woeff (means: ‘I agree’ in Dutch dog language)

2 Likes

Miauw!

2 Likes

Welkom!

2 Likes