Griffin Philosopher

Griffin Philosopher

These base beings are designed as smart field and beings, when made and worn, it envelops you like a suit, you can mentally command it to do its functions.
The base form, has seven ‘lots’ where you can buy abilities and add it to them.
each one will become permanent, once all 7 slots are filled, it will not be able learn anymore.
when not worn, it will take the appearance ethereally as the creature it is shown as.

All are very tightly and finely programmed.
each one comes on an audio.
You simply hold the item and just intend or think this is the item you want to use.
Do not worry too much, once you are holding it, that is the intention already.

Works once, uses feedback from your subconscious to know when it is done or not.
So you do indeed need to buy more if you use it once. (one time creation)
In the realm of chaos magic, the creation of servitors combines various attributes to influence their surroundings and the individuals they accompany. Imagine a servitor formed from the strength of a lion and the vision of an eagle, embodied in a griffin, paired with the intellect of a philosopher. This unique combination results in a servitor that provides both protection and profound insights, offering a dynamic and transformative presence in a person’s life.

The first notable effect of this servitor is its enhancement of mental acuity and clarity. The philosopher’s intellect infuses the person with a heightened ability to think critically and strategically. This servitor encourages deep contemplation and thoughtful analysis, helping the individual navigate complex situations with a clear and focused mind. The wisdom imparted by the philosopher aspect ensures that decisions are made with careful consideration and insight, leading to more effective problem-solving and innovative thinking.

At the same time, the griffin’s attributes of strength and vision bring a powerful protective energy. The lion’s strength within the griffin imparts a sense of inner power and courage, enabling the person to face challenges with unwavering confidence. The eagle’s vision enhances perception, allowing the individual to see situations from a higher perspective and anticipate potential obstacles. This combination of strength and foresight creates a protective aura, safeguarding the person from both physical and metaphysical threats.

The servitor’s influence extends to promoting courageous action and decisive leadership. The lion’s strength and the eagle’s vision foster a boldness that drives the person to take decisive actions. Coupled with the philosopher’s wisdom, these actions are not reckless but are grounded in thoughtful strategy and deep understanding. This balance ensures that the person leads with both strength and intellect, inspiring confidence and respect from others.

Furthermore, the servitor enhances the person’s ability to communicate effectively. The philosopher’s intellect brings eloquence and clarity to their speech, enabling them to articulate their thoughts and ideas with precision and impact. This can lead to improved interactions in both personal and professional settings, as the person becomes more persuasive and influential in their communications. The servitor’s energy helps them convey their insights and decisions with authority and wisdom, fostering stronger connections and collaboration.

In terms of personal growth, the servitor promotes a continuous quest for knowledge and self-improvement. The philosopher’s quest for understanding and the griffin’s expansive vision encourage the person to explore new ideas, seek out new experiences, and challenge their existing beliefs. This servitor fosters a mindset of lifelong learning and intellectual curiosity, driving the person to constantly evolve and expand their horizons.

The protective nature of the griffin also ensures that the person feels secure in their pursuits. The combination of strength and vision creates a sense of stability and assurance, allowing the individual to take risks and explore new avenues without fear. This security fosters an environment where creativity and innovation can flourish, as the person feels supported and protected in their endeavors.

Socially, the presence of the servitor enhances the person’s ability to connect with others on a deeper level. The philosopher’s wisdom and the griffin’s commanding presence make the individual both approachable and authoritative. They are likely to attract meaningful relationships and partnerships, as others are drawn to their blend of strength, wisdom, and clarity. This can lead to more fulfilling and harmonious social interactions, enriching the person’s life with supportive and enriching connections.

In essence, a servitor combining the attributes of a griffin and a philosopher creates a powerful and transformative influence. It brings together mental acuity, strategic insight, protective strength, and courageous action, fostering an environment where the person can thrive intellectually, emotionally, and socially. This harmonious blend of qualities empowers the individual to navigate life’s complexities with wisdom, strength, and clarity, leading to a more balanced and empowered existence

Simply play the audio in front of your created item.
that’s it.
wait 20 mins and its ready to use and enjoy.

This is also the guild Heraldic Emblem / representative for Virtus Victoriam Legion.

37 Likes

I think this one is gonna be the one i purchase soon, any testominals? i get its early lol

1 Like

For what I experienced having it since 3 days, I’m more socially accepted, people are more talkative, interested in me and seem to enjoy more my presence, they also laugh more at my jokes. It’s like if they like me more. I feel like I can connect more and better to them.

16 Likes