Grounding: Different options at the end of a stack?

Hello everyone, I do a lot of spiritual practices during my day and to stay grounded is very important for me. Now I use the Pure Magnetic Heart Coherence field at the end of my stack for there is also Schumann resonance in it.

I have some questions regarding this:

1/ Can I use the Minor Blueprint of Power field at the end of my stack for deep grounding?

2/ I also use the Kinetic Quasi Crystal field in the beginning of my stack. Are these 2 fields compatible for I don’t want them to get in each others way?

3/ I also saw The Black Mirrored Stone Shield field. Is that also something I should consider for grounding and protection?

4/ If I understand correct the Minor Blueprint of Power field is soaked in Earth energy and therefor be perfect to keep grounded during the day?

:pray: :pray: :pray:

5 Likes

Absolutely

Yes they can be played together

Yup and very good at both

Yah, grounding and a strong nurturing

Also you can use

Automated grounding (dream seeds/patreon)
The tree experience (same as above)
Ruby and carnelia (gumroad)

1 Like
3 Likes

Thank you! :pray:

What would you say is the best field out there for grounding if you may choose?

My preference goes to the Minor Blueprint of Power for the reason that after my life has become transformed, stable, balanced, I will end up with just a few fields and all the rest I can drop.

My stack would be like:

• The Kinetic Quasi Crystal (or Major Blueprint afterwards)
  • Advanced Healing (maybe)
  • BOL
  • Plasma Protocol
  • Plasma Light Beach (maybe)
  • Pure Magnetic Heart Coherence
  • Minor Blueprint of Power

And that’s it! (maybe the vibration of transcendence also) but nothing else.
I want to keep it simple and impactful at the same time.

Would that be a good transforming stack?

1 Like

Yes and i encourage you to keep following your instinct ;)

You sound like you know exactly what you need an want so go for it!!

But if you still want my opinion. Yes i think its great.

Have you used KQ alone before?

And Plasma Light?

Just in case no then give it a day or 2 with each one first to get the body accustome and not overwhelm yourself once all of that is in.

But its good still

2 Likes

Heyhey,

Yesterday you told me the stacks I showed you, could maybe overwhelm me. Yes, they did! :upside_down_face: It took me many hours before I could sleep and my eyes were wide open! :alien: Great transformation, today I felt great! :blush:

Tomorrow morning I’m going to listen to KQ alone when I wake up, before I do my spiritual practices. That’s another reason why I want to keep my stacks small and powerful.

The Plasma Light Beach I listened 3x alone without knowing and my body but especially my head was like a big light bulb. It was an ecstatic experience, unfortunately never experienced it again with the field afterwards.

I think I’m going for Mbop for the grounding and nourishing aspects and the immense power I can sense behind this field. I always had issues with grounding. For some reason it always has been hard for me to connect with the planet. I know deep inside I have to bow down for planet earth, cause without her I would not be here! One day it will happen and come out of nowhere! Hopefully this field wil help me with this and also to see my full potential.

Thank you for your great advice! :pray:

1 Like

Thats too much.

Only 1 its enough

Then def MinorBoP

But mix it with the tree experience :sunglasses::relieved:

ITS AMAZING!!

Cause you know… MinorBoP is like rebuilding you as a thick powerful tree so when you listen after the tree experience… man… youll experience something you have never felt.

Youll thank me for it

4 Likes

Thank you!! :pray: So first the Tree Experience and then MBoP, is that correct?

No 1st MboP then tree.

I dont do it daily, just like 3 times a week. Unless you love the experience because that one is like 20mins

3 Likes

OK, just bought MBoP. :blush: I will try these fields now before I go to sleep :sleeping:

Thanks for everything!! :pray:

2 Likes

Mind you feel super energized and cant sleep lol

1 Like